more spoilers

I have a friend of a friend who gets inside information and told me that AGE is suing Michael Backson, cuz he promised not to wear shoes until a Backson brothers reunion concert. I also heard that Frank DiLeo signed the contract for the whole Backson family, so it must be for real..!

this Backson guy sounds interesting, joking!(about as interesting as watching JT dance :puke:)

HeHe!

MICHAEL JACKSON!!! :dancin: Obviously!!

hmm..sorry..not convinced. I still think Backson has got what it takes for e to attend his concert:) I especially love that kick he does, like his foot is about to go around in a 360 degree! so cool!

I have a friend of a friend who gets inside information and told me that AGE is suing Michael Backson, cuz he promised not to wear shoes until a Backson brothers reunion concert. I also heard that Frank DiLeo signed the contract for the whole Backson family, so it must be for real..!

does this mean Backson is not having the concert then? :doh: WTF!!!!!! he's so obsessed with shoes he couldn't lay off!!!!!

hey btw, I searched "backson" on google and found this picture,

47b8ce10b3127cce9854843c58460000004.jpg

I have a feeling this is gonna be one hell of a show :)

:rofl: Ya'll done got slap stick happy waiting for these concerts to start :yes:

I hope Mr. Backson figures out those shoes in time to sunwalk :lol:

Edit

*:doh:OMG at that picture*

hmm..sorry..not convinced. I still think Backson has got what it takes for e to attend his concert:) I especially love that kick he does, like his foot is about to go around in a 360 degree! so cool!

does this mean Backson is not having the concert then? :doh: WTF!!!!!! he's so obsessed with shoes he couldn't lay off!!!!!

Yep, that man and his shoes... *sighs*
:tease:

Hot damn! :wild: That's my man, can't wait to see him :wub: Dontcha love his style??

this JACKSON guy has nothing on him :wub::wild:
just look how well put together his costume is for instance..

SEE HE CAN WEAR THE "THONG STYLE!!" just in a slightly differant way than "jackson" did in..gold or something..

Mr. Backson knows how to use his underpants outside his trousers.
Jackson has something to learn :)

this JACKSON guy has nothing on him :wub::wild:
just look how well put together his costume is for instance..

SEE HE CAN WEAR THE "THONG STYLE!!" just in a slightly differant way than "jackson" did in..gold or something..

Mr. Backson knows how to use his underpants outside his trousers.
Jackson has something to learn :)

LMAO!! Oh gosh, I'd betta go to bed now.... To get some sleep, that is. I'll have some sweet dreams with that picture of Mr.Backson in my mind :dribble:

Nighty night! :)

You guys are SO funny, crazy people! :hysterical: I love this thread!

I hear this Jackson guy will be wearing is usual protective gear on his head and one hand when performing Jelly Bean!

I hear this Jackson guy will be wearing is usual protective gear on his head and one hand when performing Jelly Bean!

Richael Backson is the guy who does the rodeo dance with the cowboy hat to Jelly Bean, right?

I heard that Mr. Bean will join Michael on stage. It´s for a duet on his next album.

This thread had me laughing all the way home on the train. People were watching me like WTF?! :-/

:lol:

You guys truely are amaxing!!!

Great sense of humour!

:lol:

Who the hell is the "Jackson" guy? I wanna see Michael Backson :weeping:

apparently this jackson dude gets hiccups whilst singing sometimes!!!

Back