more michael jackson albums to follow...

The 2nd History cd has never been re-released... I'm suggesting a 2cd+1dvd package consisting of History, a 2nd cd with the new tracks from BOTDF and other outtakes (no remixes!) and the Ghosts film with extra material.

what exactly means "remake" for off the wall remake??

Something like Thriller 25. All 10 original tracks + some outtakes from that album + new remixes. Quincy Jones will work on that project!

Known outtakes from Off The Wall album are:

Goin' to Rio (Michael Jackson, Carole Bayer Sager)
Sunset Driver (Michael Jackson) - already released on UC
Thank You For Life (Michael Jackson)
What A Lonely Way To Go (Michael Jackson)

So maybe we will hear some of them, but there are more outtakes that we don't know...

Even tho the video game is by ubisoft, Sony had to agree to license the songs for the game.. Plus I read that the game is part of the 10 project Sony deal in the first reportings of the deal...

-Dal

Even tho the video game is by ubisoft, Sony had to agree to license the songs for the game.. Plus I read that the game is part of the 10 project Sony deal in the first reportings of the deal...

-Dal

It's not.

You guys are forgetting "The Experience".

Thats not a Sony release, that was a deal by Ubisoft, and anyway my prediction is as follows.

1. This Is It Soundtrack - 2009
2. Vision - November 2010
3. Michael - December 2010
3. Off The Wall Remaster + Outtakes - Aug/Sept 2011
4. Bad Remaster + Outtakes - Fall 2012
5. Bad Tour DVD release - Nov/Dec 2012
6. 2nd Album Of Unreleased Material - 2013 (not specified)
7. Dangerous Remaster + Outtakes - Jun/July 2014
8. Release Of Michael Jackson Movie (About his life) - August 2015
9. Release of the 1999 Unreleased Michael Album (STTR and APWNN) - Oct/Nov 2016
10. 3rd Album Of Unreleased Material - December 2017

And as for new contracts, Sony will sign for another extension of distribution rights. However, it is doubtful that anything significantly new is released after this point

I think there's also going to be a Cirque du Soleil show soundtrack, which is also a part of the deal...

what is cirque du soleil soundtrack?? is it new songs by cirque du soleil with MJs voice??

Thats not a Sony release, that was a deal by Ubisoft, and anyway my prediction is as follows.

1. This Is It Soundtrack - 2009
2. Vision - November 2010
3. Michael - December 2010
3. Off The Wall Remaster + Outtakes - Aug/Sept 2011
4. Bad Remaster + Outtakes - Fall 2012
5. Bad Tour DVD release - Nov/Dec 2012
6. 2nd Album Of Unreleased Material - 2013 (not specified)
7. Dangerous Remaster + Outtakes - Jun/July 2014
8. Release Of Michael Jackson Movie (About his life) - August 2015
9. Release of the 1999 Unreleased Michael Album (STTR and APWNN) - Oct/Nov 2016
10. 3rd Album Of Unreleased Material - December 2017

And as for new contracts, Sony will sign for another extension of distribution rights. However, it is doubtful that anything significantly new is released after this point

Is it confirmed?

Back