More Concerts in 2010 O2 Arena in germany? :)

Aw cool. I hope it's true and he does do a lot of other places after London! I just hope he gives us time to save up money in between lmao!

I really hope that this will happen. I do not have a ticket to see him in london this (or next) year. I will definetly go to a show, if he will come to germany. Bellin is a great City. It would be great, if he will performe in Hamburg. If this will happen, I could even go to more than just one show.

just believe me, it is! and i havent heard anything about it in any news here. i am from germany and BILD is not a serious newspaper!

although i wouldlove him to perform in germany here ^.^
but cologne or munich would be much better!

I'm also from Germany and that's why I said I don't believe BILD as it is a horrible tabloid!
I can still imagine him doing shows in Germany for sure!

I'm so sick of people saying all of this stuff WITH NO CONFIRMATION. Why can't these stupid news reporters shut up and WAIT?!

michael has huge fan base in germany i think the most strong in europe dont forget dangerous tour opening was there hope this is true ill go there i love germany espesially berlin.

I was thinking about it. Does Michael's team is making contacts and negotiating secretly with other countries? Michael is very discreet and things are being done under the netting to get us by surprise. And when you least expect will the news that he will go to other countries. And I still dream that one day to return Michael to Brazil...​

Randy Phillips confirmed the Possibility of Concerts in Hamburg and Berlin.

:wild:Really??
When did he do that??:angel:

So Michael mind be giving 50 concert's in those cities too???

Then I don't need to spend a fourtune for the London Concert's:no:
Cause!! Germany will be cheeper for me. Cause I'm near Malmo, Sweden & can from malmo take the train to Copenhagen & from there bus or a Train to Berlin & Hamburg.. Which will be cheaper:yes:

Last edited:
:wild:Really??
When did he do that??:angel:

So Michael mind be giving 50 concert's in those cities too???

Then I don't need to spend a fourtune for the London Concert's:no:
Cause!! Germany will be cheeper for me. Cause I'm near Malmo, Sweden & can from malmo take the train to Copenhagen & from there bus or a Train to Berlin & Hamburg.. Which will be cheaper:yes:

No, Michael will not give 50 Concerts in those Cities.

In an interview with German Magazine "Bunte" Randy Phillips said the following:

Question: Do you plan a Worldtour after the concerts in London?

Randy Phillips: We do not want Michael to be under much pressure. That is why we have a four-year plan, divided the world into four zones each. London is the first step, because Michael was always very popular there. Then it goes with Europe. We are thinking about coming events in Germany - we are indeed the O2 World in Berlin and the Color Line Arena in Hamburg. Then came Asia, North America at the end. But it all depends on how it runs in London. Contractually identified is still nothing.

He also talks about Concerts in Paris in a france Magazine:

Are you thinking about concerts in Paris?

Randy Phillips:
A world tour is still valid. Michael loves France and the French. If he is OK to give more concerts in the world, Paris is number one on our list.

No, Michael will not give 50 Concerts in those Cities.

In an interview with German Magazine "Bunte" Randy Phillips said the following:

Question: Do you plan a Worldtour after the concerts in London?

Randy Phillips: We do not want Michael to be under much pressure. That is why we have a four-year plan, divided the world into four zones each. London is the first step, because Michael was always very popular there. Then it goes with Europe. We are thinking about coming events in Germany - we are indeed the O2 World in Berlin and the Color Line Arena in Hamburg. Then came Asia, North America at the end. But it all depends on how it runs in London. Contractually identified is still nothing.

He also talks about Concerts in Paris in a france Magazine:

Are you thinking about concerts in Paris?

Randy Phillips: A world tour is still valid. Michael loves France and the French. If he is OK to give more concerts in the world, Paris is number one on our list.

So! After the London Shows? The only Cities that could be added in Europe is Berlin,Hamburg & Paris?? I thought that Michael always like'd Denmark & Sweden too? But, In other way I understand that Randy don't want to put Michael into so much pressure. Cause Michael is in the 50s now.. His health is the most important thing for me.

So if he do both Germany & France, then comes Aisa... & The last North Amercia in 2012 Right??

I :angel: to God That All the London shows goes well for Michael:yes: & That they will add some more for Europe:angel::yes:

^^Especially Copenhagen,Stockholm,Gothenburg.. I hope for New York,Las Vegas,Los Angeles & Hawaii in North Amercia :)

Back