Moonwalker... one of the greatest memories

I love every second of Moonwalker! My brother and I destroyed the tape as kids from watching it so much :lol: It just ended up with lines running down the screen!

I still always rewind "It's just a plug" everytime I hear it. It's the cutest :wub:

I watched moonwalker when i was a kid and i still watch it today!

Its a timeless masterpiece by michael that will forever be loved & teasured for all time :D

NinaB

Where on eath is that clip in your sigy from, with MJ dancing in black..never seen it!!

Sky, its from the interviw him & lisa marie did with diane sawyer.

My Dad wouldn't let me watch MTV. (around '93)
When I would visit my Grandma during the summer, I got to watch whatever I wanted on the t.v. in her bedroom.
MTV was showing Moonwalker, I was only 10, but I couldn't stop watching.
I love the *Do it and you're dead" "It's justa plug". Makes me laugh just thinking about the way he says that.

hahaha...I love those parts too....I love Michael's accent...So adorable...And, sexy, of course...lol

I love Moonwalker. One of my first MJ-memories (maybe the first ones, I'm not sure about Captain EO).
One of the strongest memories is "Leave Me Alone" actually because I was scared because of the scene where Michael flies into that mouth, I was so scared because of the teeth :lol:
I also remember "Smooth Criminal" so well, I loved the scene were Michael destroyed the billard ball with his hands, yeah that stuck in my mind :)
And I loved "Speed Demon", Michael as rabbit :D

I am so pissed this is not available in region 1!!!!!!

But I was watching it over the weekend and my goodness I watched the movie literally everyday when I was a kid.

It brings back such great memories, I had a big crush on Michael in this film.....it also reminded me how much I liked that song "Music and Me"

Leave Me Alone scared the hell out of me when he pulled the Gulliver lol, but I really did like the part when he danced with the Elephant bones,

.....I know there were many who felt the way I did.......I HATED KATIE!!!!! BECAUSE SHE GOT TO HOLD HIS HAND AND HUG HIM!!!
Lol I watched this with my niece the other night and she was like "I don't like that girl" kkekekeke (my niece adores the shit out of MJ)

My fav parts of the whole movie are "Speed Demon" and of course "Smooth Criminal"

....gosh now I think I will go cry because I miss Michael:no:

I have it on VCR tape. My dad recorded it years back when it aired. I used to watch it repeatedly and just mimic every move. I wish I still knew it all, lol. I loved smooth criminal and Speed Demon. He was ssoooo cool and creative with it. He should've done a number two with all new songs and such. Imagine how much that would've made!!

I watched it again last night...it's my friday duty from now on.

"It's just a plug"

OMG he sounds so cute when he says that:wub::wub::wub::wub: and I like the behind the scenes in the end credits, when he gives that cute giggle during "Speed Demon":wub::wub::wub:

I miss him!!!!!!!

Back