Monster played on the radio here in sweden!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster really sounds more like Michael than Hollywood tonight!!!! :yes:Absolutely!
God bless Behind the mask is also released as a single at the moment which is to be confirmed a 100% Michael song with his voice.

lol i love being told what to do by a nameless faceless person. Arklove is right i have an opinion and whatever thread is about monster will no doubt be turned into a huge debate so wither or not you believe its michael or malachi thats your own problem. i for Do NOT beLIEve its michael. Its sad that this is a single.

I hope this is just a random play and not a market test. Despite the hip beat and 50 cent rap, I can not support this song in any way.

I hope this is just a random play and not a market test. Despite the hip beat and 50 cent rap, I can not support this song in any way.

Agreed....I really hope I don't hear it anywhere around here....

I agree. I won't support this song just to see the name Michael Jackson get to number 1

and the sad thing is that the controversy that surrounds this song will probably help it get to number 1.

Last edited:
unbelievable, some people just can't shut up about this! Some of you are really ... KEEP THE FAKE TALK IN THE THREAD MADE FOR IT! if you miss people who believe the tracks are real to discuss with, don't search them in other threads cause we don't want to discuss, we just want to enjoy and anticipate!

unbelievable, some people just can't shut up about this! Some of you are really ... KEEP THE FAKE TALK IN THE THREAD MADE FOR IT! if you miss people who believe the tracks are real to discuss with, don't search them in other threads cause we don't want to discuss, we just want to enjoy and anticipate!

Yep.Something like that.

http://www.box.net/shared/rs0dz7bx13

Here is a better vocal filtering on monster :)

ok... you want us to shut up about something that's a fake.... Ya know i hate the fact that these are fake songs. There is nothing more irritating then seeing your favorite stars name connected to something he barely did or never even sang on. For anyone to "Shut Up About it" is sweeping it under the carpet. If we do that things wont change and they will keep doing it. I am a MICHAEL JACKSON FAN not a Jason Malachi fan and never will be.

I support all but 3 songs on that album and you are gonna hear a lot from people who dont want to shut up about it because like i said we dont want it to happen again.

ok... you want us to shut up about something that's a fake.... Ya know i hate the fact that these are fake songs. There is nothing more irritating then seeing your favorite stars name connected to something he barely did or never even sang on. For anyone to "Shut Up About it" is sweeping it under the carpet. If we do that things wont change and they will keep doing it. I am a MICHAEL JACKSON FAN not a Jason Malachi fan and never will be.

I support all but 3 songs on that album and you are gonna hear a lot from people who dont want to shut up about it because like i said we dont want it to happen again.

:doh:.Look what's up.We are not running around saying that the songs are real or forcing abybody about our opinion.Like the songs(like I do),listen do them,if you don't like them don't listen to them.

There is no use forcing your opinion,just raising your post with +1.

I don't believe we need yet another thread on this whole debate, so with that said thread closed.

Apologies to the original thread starter, I know that wasn't the intention of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back