Monster played on the radio here in sweden!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Have i missed something, is monster a single? haha they just played the song on radio here in sweden! maybe they was just random playing a song from the new album.

My guess is that the radio station just played a random song from the album. Nothing has been said about Monster being a single.

It really shouldn't be a single. There's way to much controversy with it.

Was it edited for the radio in any way?

No the song was not edited in any way as far as i recall. leads me to believe that they just played a random track.

Its such a shame that this song has such controversy among us. The hate/controversy is really just shadowing the greatness of this song. anyway, as dorian said above, killer track:)

I still think that they never gonna release monster as single because there is too much doubt about it...

too bad. it would've been great to hear it on the radio :(

Personally i think its a great song. Weather MJ or Malachi sung it is up to debate, but its just great to see some airplay going on.

*my personal thoughts is that Monster was sung by mj, but they messed with the vocals vibrato and stuff way to much. thats why i think it sounds off

I heard Monster being played in a clothing store a cople of weeks ago. Needless to say, I left.

Odd I see this thread. I thought I heard Monster playing on the radio today, here in America... but it wasn't. Could have been my iPod too. :lol:

I do think it would be a hit and it could be a possible final single from the album if they do release anymore, I would bet. :eek:

André89;3278330 said:
I heard Monster being played in a clothing store a cople of weeks ago. Needless to say, I left.

oooh it looks like Scandinavia has great taste. IMO it is MJ totally, I've heard less MJ in some songs in Invincible than in all of Cascios songs. Anyway good for Norway and Sweden- love the song!

André89;3278330 said:

GinnyJackson;3278517 said:
i hope they credited Malachi for it. because imo it aint all mike.

Get over it already! GEEZ.

Get over it already! GEEZ.

That will never happen, so don't hold your breath...This is much too important to 'get over'...

They are free to express how they feel without that snarky comment...

That will never happen, so don't hold your breath...This is much too important to 'get over'...

They are free to express how they feel without that snarky comment...

Bite me! :lol:

Anyway, they need to take those comments where they belong (the second comment anyway).

@ Kopwatcher: It's all for L.O.V.E. :D

André89;3278330 said:
In H&M? They play it here, too... But I have also heard Hollywood Tonight there. :)

I never want to hear Monster again. Not with that messed up vocals and... hmm the rest.

André89;3278330 said:

Me too. it was breaking news in a clothing store. It's weird but I left too because him singing "michael jackson" that's just not right and that voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back