Monday, April 6, 2009

http://laist.com/2009/04/06/seven_questions_with_alfonso_ribeir.php

Alfonso, who was first spotted dancing with Michael Jackson in a Pepsi commercial in 1984, is probably best known for working alongside Will Smith in The Fresh Prince of Bel Air where he played Carlton Banks. The actor/dancer also played Rick Schroder's best friend on the early 80's sitcom Silver Spoons and shared the screen with LL Cool J from 1996-99 as Dr. Max Stanton on In the House.

) What for you was the 'I've made it' moment? Was there that one moment, where you knew everything in your life was going to change? Was it the Pepsi commercial with Michael Jackson?
I certainly wouldn't say that there was one moment but there was one year that everything in my life changed. I starred on Broadway in The Tap Dance Kid, the Pepsi commercial happened then I moved on and started doing Silver Spoons. All of that happened in one year. So for me it was 1983-84. That was the year that every thing changed for me.

FYI - it has been reported thru the local grapevine that he has left Las Vegas and returned to Cali - early this AM - should be home / back by now.

====================

on that parasailing photo - those purple bands look like part of the harness - not shorts - that's how I interpreted it....

==================

Perfume - the first page has a link to buy some - overpriced, but maybe you can find some on ebay

Last edited:
Back