Monday: 1st Dec, 2008

Fellow rapper Kanye West, Leona Lewis and Michael Jackson are all reported to be on the invite list.

Leona Lewis, now that's really funny. LOL!

Man, Mike must be in a party mood. All in one day, we got him throwing a party for Jermaine AND attending an Akon/Lil Wayne party. LOL!

Because he's Michael Jackson and he can do whatever he wants.

Why is everyone obsessing over the fact this is a 'lie' though?
We should just appreciate that this is a positive thing; nothing bad or against him. :yes::flowers: Peace lol.

People are giving their opinions about this -- not obsessing over it and the opinions are based on historical knowledge -- the knowledge that is, that MJ's name is frequently mentioned as showing up for many things that he never has any intention of showing up for because he doesn't [show up].

Premiership Stars Barred From Lil Wayne And Akon's Christmas Party

A host of big names premiership footballers have been told they can't fly to Miami to celebrate Christmas with US rappers Lil' Wayne and Akon.

Chelsea's Nicolas Anelka and Didier Drogba and two stars from Sunderland were personally invited to the £1million party later this month.

But their club managers, Phil Scolari and Roy Keane, are reported to have insisted that they stay in the country because of the traditional pile up of festive football fixtures.

“The party promises to be the biggest hip-hop bash ever thrown. Lil' Wayne and Akon are each pouring hundreds of thousands of pounds into it,” a source told the Sun newspaper.

“The footballers were really up for a big night out but the bosses have said no.”

The rappers, who usually hold separate Christmas events, are understood to have combined their celebrations after they both scheduled parties on the same day.

Fellow rapper Kanye West, Leona Lewis and Michael Jackson are all reported to be on the invite list.

http://www.gigwise.com/news/47894/Premiership-Stars-Barred-From-Lil-Wayne-And-Akons-Christmas-Party
This story originated from The Sun, a British tabloid and was previously deleted. Furthermore, invite list in the celebrity party world is more for publicity of their party and is NOT confirmation that any of the people invited will show up.

Interesting. However, I do not believe the rumor because it came from the Sun tabloid.

I still do not see the issue regarding the rumor of MJ throwing a party from Jermaine. It is a harmless rumor. I do not see how it is "sick".

Interesting. However, I do not believe the rumor because it came from the Sun tabloid.

I still do not see the issue regarding the rumor of MJ throwing a party from Jermaine. It is a harmless rumor. I do not see how it is "sick".
yeah.. it is harmless.. and funny too.. becuz Michael doesn't even throw a party for himself..much less Jermaine... but I will take hundreds of rumours like this over the other ones...

I really dont belive any tabloids at all

I'll belive when mike says it is true.

I really dont believe any tabloids at all

I'll believe when mike says it is true.

Mike never says whether it is true or not
he just doesnt show up - then we have verification

its a pretty good bet that he is NOT planning any of this activity :D

Thanks for the news! :) Wow, today 25 years ago, the amazing Thriller was released. :D Cooool.

Oh, and a very Happy Birthday to all the members!

LOL excuse me then, sorry.. :hysterical: I'm still a teen. :/

Back