MJ's new choreographer? - Cey

I think the smooth criminal performance was nice.

That's not very objective!

He is without a doubt a very good dancer, you can like the style or not, but the comment is ignorant!

in my opinion, he sucks.

hes not sharp, all his moves blend together...without the effects u would be able to see

like someone said...he can dance, but hes not a great dancer

Why the guy is called "MJ's new choreographer" and there is claim "he did a lot for mj in the past", when there is no confirmation of this?

Is the MJJC site is tabloid now or instrument for inappropriate promotion? I would suppose not.

Well, i don't know if you've checked his website.

A few years ago, he did very much for the mj communities!
remixes, videos, shows for european jackson event - mj party in london

now he is VERY PROFESSIONAL I think

michael needs someone like that.
did you checked his hip hop show? Young people are performin, but just imagine, mj style mixed up with some modern elements like this

At the end of the clip you can see him dancin like crazy. so powerful and clean

a big WOW

No doubt the guy is nice to watch. He is certainly a good dancer. But to say Michael NEEDS someone like that ruined this whole thread. That was laughable. I don't want to be rude but if you look at this dancing, and compare it to the dancing in Ghost film or others of Michaels... no... Michael does not NEED someone like him. It would be stepping down to work with this guy, for Michael (in my opinion). Hey I am all for supporting fellow fans and those who are trying to work towards goals in life, but to place ones self high on a pedistal is the wrong thing to do.. Get good enough so that others, who don't know you personally, do it for you because it is earned.

I really saw nothing breakthrough on this or any of the clips. Sorry to break it to you.

Well, i don't know if you've checked his website.

A few years ago, he did very much for the mj communities!
remixes, videos, shows for european jackson event - mj party in london

now he is VERY PROFESSIONAL I think

michael needs someone like that.
Something tells me you're Ceyload. Apologies if I'm wrong.

As for the Choreography, I still prefer Anthony King and Suleman anyday.

Oh, and yes, the Title is misleading. He may have appeared in a few MJ Events, but is there any proof that this guy has even met Michael?

I can bet my house that he won't be MJ's next Choreographer. For one, Mike hires real Professionals (like Lavelle Smith), not Impersonators :)

Something tells me you're Ceyload. Apologies if I'm wrong.

As for the Choreography, I still prefer Anthony King and Suleman anyday.

Oh, and yes, the Title is misleading. He may have appeared in a few MJ Events, but is there any proof that this guy has even met Michael?

I can bet my house that he won't be MJ's next Choreographer. For one, Mike hires real Professionals (like Lavelle Smith), not Impersonators :)

i got the feelin hes ceyload to lol. then his sn kinda made me think he is 2 lol

:)

no no. I am not ceyload
as i said, just heard that he is been in contact with mike (or mikes team) alexander van

wanted to show you this guy and ask if anyone knows something more about this rumour!?

peace

as i said, just heard that he is been in contact with mike (or mikes team)
Firstly, just out of curiosity, who told you this? And how comes the rest of the MJ Fan Community has been deprived of this Exclusive News-Breaking, News-Worthy, Headline-Grabbing piece of information?

Secondly, if anyone is to be Michael Jackson's next Choreographer, it is logical to assume it will be individuals that have been publically recognised by Michael Jackson's Team or the man himself. Individuals such as Lavelle Smith or Michael Peters.

So, I'm sorry to say Ceyload (dolceloco) I completely disagree, and my house is still up for stake if you're interested :rolleyes:

Last edited:
:)

no no. I am not ceyload
as i said, just heard that he is been in contact with mike (or mikes team) alexander van

wanted to show you this guy and ask if anyone knows something more about this rumour!?

peace

oh you so are ceyload ;)

I will tell it once again:
He is living in germany. He gives workshops. And is choreographing many things
one day i was on a workshop and it was great. and many people talked over there about this rumour

dangerous_88: stop kidding with me and korgnex you too.

some of you are really ignorat

this guy is just average.
Look at this one, this is what i'd call amazing. jt, cb, usher can't hold a candle to him.
Korean superstar Rain

WHY do all of these acts look the same? I'm so sick of this kind of thing. People don't know what a real dancer looks like anymore. Pleeeassee Michael, come backkkkk! The difference between him and everyone else is mind blowingly huge.

He(referring to Rain) is amazing but Michael Jackson is the best.. His impersonation of MJ sucks though. you can find it on youtube. Anyway, all these pop artists from any countries in the world who dance are heavily influenced by MJ.
That just goes on to show how huge MJ is.

Well that's when you can really see how these pop stars fall short compared to Michael. When they do his steps. It's a direct comparison. Same with with Chris Brown when he did Bille Jean and Thriller. They just look ultra lame compared.

^^ Agree! just look at this but it's nice to see MJ's impact all over the world.

Yeah, totally. It's great to see his influence and people doing tributes to him. But it also makes one realize how special Michael is. I mean, he moves just as quickly and quicker then any of those dancers but he's sooo much cleaner with his lines and accurate, not to mention his sense of rhythm.

In my opinion MJ is the best.Nobody moves and dance like him.But what I hear from teens fans is that
MJ could be more innovation.(please,this is what I HEAR from the young people!!!!!!)

The hip hop style there is in all coreographys actually.The MJ's style is a...hum...break dance.
So MJ could insert more hip hop in their choreography.

To even compair any of these dancers to Michael.. Or to say work with Michael is silly.. Michaels understanding of dance is far more superiour than any of the people shown here..

I can see non dancers thinking some of these look cool.. But there is SO MUCH more to dance than step 1, 2, 3.. Pivet. 1,2,3, slide.. etc..

Even someone that can't dance can make a dance sequence look decent as long as there soul is being shown through the dance.. All of these people dance from the brain, not the soul.. Plus just by the way they choregraph, and dance - you can tell they don't have the ear of a dancer.. dancers pick up sounds that everyday people overlook, but they bring more attention to those sounds through the movement.. These people are moving to the forground sounds, competly overlooking the subliminal sounds that make the WORLDS difference in a dance..

Take Mike for example.. He'll raise his eyebrows to a specific sound that accurs in the background.. Or give the slightest pivet of the heal when the composition changes in ANYWAY.. It's from the heart, and heard with a dancers ear..

I can see some of these people becoming an understudy of someone great.. But what seperates some one you can dance from the dancers is what I posted above.. It seperates the good from the GREATES..

There is that SOMETHING that MJ, Fred Estair, James Brown and other greates have that made them KNOWN to be GREATES.. And that is the soul of a dancer and the ear to hear all layers of music and how to respond to it..

I can go on forever with talking about dance.. I LOVE IT! But I'll stop

In my opinion MJ is the best.Nobody moves and dance like him.But what I hear from teens fans is that
MJ could be more innovation.(please,this is what I HEAR from the young people!!!!!!)

The hip hop style there is in all coreographys actually.The MJ's style is a...hum...break dance.
So MJ could insert more hip hop in their choreography.

Yeah, and the young people think Chris Brown is the shit, so... lol, steps don't matter. Who even cares. It's how well you move. And please, enough with the hip hop style, Michael does plenty of that. His style mainly consists of jazz type movement, and to me, that's more exciting then any sort of hip hop dance.

Back