MJs Earth Song adlibs sampled into Keep Your Head Up?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
I'm probably insane for thinking this.. and I hope I can say this and still be alive afterwards... but I actually like the Earth song sample. I mean yeah, it could have been done smoother, but still.. it sounds good to me. People who doesn't know MJ songs like we do, would just think it's him singing his heart out in an amazing voice (and with vocals that he ACTUALLY DID APPROVE OF ONCE and wanted us to hear, so we know he's happy with them. Unlike the rest of the song...). And for us (or at least me) it's just a mix of old and new. I like it. Maybe I'm crazy, but oh well.. It's just me. With that being said, I wouldn't mind the sample being removed either. I just want to hear his voice.

I'm probably insane for thinking this.. and I hope I can say this and still be alive afterwards... but I actually like the Earth song sample. I mean yeah, it could have been done smoother, but still.. it sounds good to me. People who doesn't know MJ songs like we do, would just think it's him singing his heart out in an amazing voice (and with vocals that he ACTUALLY DID APPROVE OF ONCE and wanted us to hear, so we know he's happy with them. Unlike the rest of the song...). And for us (or at least me) it's just a mix of old and new. I like it. Maybe I'm crazy, but oh well.. It's just me. With that being said, I wouldn't mind the sample being removed either. I just want to hear his voice.

I'm quite agree with you - That doesn't upset me to hear the Earth song sample - I confess that the first time it sounded a little bit weird, but ... no, finally I like it. And it could be smoother in the album. I wonder how the entire song has been leaked :scratch: ? a reaction test ? never mind, I like it.

The song is fantastic, and the earth song adlibs fit the song very well. Whoever produced this in the final stages did a good job in my opinion.

All this sampling is doing my nut in. If he didn't record the ad=libs for the song, don't worry about. The world ain't gonna go, "oh, there are no ad-libs, this can't be michael" we ain't that retarded. I mean, it was bad enough with the sample hoo and hee's in bn (clearly the ooow is from the extended Bad flase fade mix) but now this, i mean, its sooooo ridiculously obvious the sampled earth song, even non fans will notice it.

because of that samples automaticly that "song" it's pure garbage! that's not ORIGINAL at all, and i'm not going to say about the voice, that's another story.... ¬_¬

The ES adlibs do not go with the lyrics of KYHU. Screaming about elephants and Africa does not fit in with the message of keeping your head up when things get tough. I can see it being removed in all fairness. But, I still love the song.

The ES adlibs do not go with the lyrics of KYHU. Screaming about elephants and Africa does not fit in with the message of keeping your head up when things get tough. I can see it being removed in all fairness. But, I still love the song.

Does he really sing 'elephants'? I thought so at first (and I know those lyrics are in Earth Song), but often I don't hear Michael's words properly *hides*. I agree elephants would be very out of place in the song. Africa a little less, but still. I feel like he keeps zooming out on different kinds of problems that affect the world.

I thought MJ had 100s of songs even near complete songs and yet Sony are struggle to produce an authentic MJ album.

I thought MJ had 100s of songs even near complete songs and yet Sony are struggle to produce an authentic MJ album.

I think we all thought that especially with leaks such as the almost completed Escape.
I think Sony have some gems hidden in their vault but they arent planning on releasing them right now and are instead releasing the worst they have as they KNOW the first album with new material since his death will be a huge profit maker regardless of the tracks

Back