MJs Earth Song adlibs sampled into Keep Your Head Up?

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Yes. He's screaming "What about elephants" in a non-environmental song. ?!?!?!?

Not just Earth Song, but I also detected much more obscure samples, e.g. from We've Had Enough.

I think we'd better NOT focus on Cascio songs, this could make us feel better...

'cuz we can do nothing but nothing, we cant change the track list, we cant stop sony or estate... they choose ignore us...

Just think MJ sang it, that's all we can do...

May be mj sang part of the song, may be not, we don't have proof...

I'm just posting to say that the title of this thread is a little inconsiderate of those of us who haven't heard the song yet. I'd rather not hear anyone's ideas of certain songs before I haven't heard the songs themselves yet!

We've had enough? :scratch:

To me it sounds like they took at least one "Oh no..." vocal from We've Had Enough, notched up the pitch and tempo slightly to match the new song, and added it.

[youtube]E2YiM_CdiAk[/youtube]

I hope they take that out of there. It sounds so out of place. I don't understand all of this sampling ad-lids from his other songs? In Breaking News, the hoo's/hee hee's are noticably sampled as well.

It sounds absolutely ridiculous having those Earth Song samples in there.

I hate that Earth Song adlibs were used. If those are in the final version, I'm never going to listen to it. I don't ever want to listen to Earth Song and think of KYHP.

I love the songs but I love anything that involves him so it doesn't matter. I personally hope this album sells like crazy and breaks another record. He deserves it after all he has been through. I believe 99.9% of the people who worked with him and had a part in this album wants it to succeed just as MJ would. Yes there are some who are jealous "Will & Family" and want to destroy this. It's sickening...

But I'm not going to let it sicken me.... Personally, I can't wait for the album and may even buy multiple copies. I have been waiting almost freakin' 10 years for this!

RIP MJ (Still can't believe it)

Between Monster, Keep Your Head Up and Breaking News, there are samples from:

On The Line
Ghosts
Got The Hots
You Rock My World
Earth Song

and possibly We've Had Enough and/or Cry.

I love the song and also the Earth song sample, they should however delete the "What about Africa" part...

i love those samples cause these are the only real MJ in this fake sh!itty song...

I honestly started laughing when I suddenly heard Earth Song in the song. wth lol (I didn't know about this before I heard it myself)

It"s like someone added the "earth song" part at the end of "Keep Your Head Up" , i mean maybe a hater... Strange.......

Back