MJ's children were 'excited' about concerts

well it was the filming of the smooth crim vignette (sp) sp not normal rehearsal. theres photos of mj and the kids arriving on set taken by the paps.last pics taken of them together around the end of may
i remember those pictures,i also remember reading about them going to culver studios at the time,paris had a little pink camera with her,

I read that Paris spent most time watching her father on dvd and youtube? after his death but the boys didn´t.It´s different how you can cope with a fathers death.

Travis Payne said that Blanket was most excited when they were doing rehearsals at home.

oh dear little Paris.. she is strong because she's got her fathers love in her heart
:angel:

:( God bless those children.

I'm glad they at least got to see their father at work.. at least Prince and Paris will probably remember it, I hope Blanket does too..

I'm at least happy that the kids got to see MJ rehearse. I know they will cherish those memories forever.

This is old news just regurgitated but it's still sad.

I think AEG and Sony should make sure those kids GET ALL 100hours of footage.....after all Michael was their DAD.
The family should get the footage since the kids are still minors but i doubt they will, doesn't SONY own it now?

i just cant understand why this loss had to happen to those angels?
thats so heartbreaking....

may they always be loved and safe :angel:
This happens when GREED and non responsibity comes into play. Like I said, that drug should have NEVER even been in the house or for use outside of hospital. If this "common sense" rule would have been followed, MJ would be alive.

This happens when GREED and non responsibity comes into play. Like I said, that drug should have NEVER even been in the house or for use outside of hospital. If this "common sense" rule would have been followed, MJ would be alive.

common sense and greed don't go well together, and yes it's greed that killed Michael everyone's greed not just Murray's greed

Common sense goes out the window when greed is involved and sadly its due to people's greed that other people have to pay. It was Murray's greed that killed Michael :(

Well, the "new" bit is that the kids were going to join him at rehearsals when they were finished with their schooling. We knew they hadn't gone to them, except for the filming of SC. Thanks to the OP for posting.

I wish that comman since and ethics was followed in this case. If it was mike would still be with us. :(

Besides for Michael himself I feel for them the most. May he protect them from heaven as protection and guidance is strongly needed

Back