MJJCommunity Wishes A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Enjoy!!! The Jacksons & Michael singing Christmas carols always move me, especially the one where Michael tells on mamma kissing Santa!!

thank you :)I heard it on YouTube earlier! Michael's vocals are so soothing and pure, such a natural touch he had when recording a song! but I shall be keeping this sealed & buying it digitally on iTunes :)

A little late :bugeyed :blushing: ... but found it so cute :girl_sigh: ...

1471212_684516104926548_637592201_n.jpg
:wub:

Prince Jackson ?@princemjjjaxon 24 Dez

Merry Christmas Eve, celebrate your family and friends:)

Michael isn't forgotten . some of the beautiful displays - Merry Christmas Michael

MERRY CHRISTMAS ANDHAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vScmWjPBt8

1520744_655649781154528_1731334023_n.jpg

Happy New Year y'all !!!!!!!!!! :D

Grab a pen and a piece of paper. Now write down what you wish to accomplish this year. Whether it be starting a new career, losing weight or whatever. Write it down and put that piece of paper where you can see it at least once a day. Have 'em goals tattooed if you want to.

Happy new year

May we all have :give_heart:a vision now and then
Of a world where every neighbour is a friend
Happy new year
Happy new year
May we all have our hopes, our will to try

Happy New Year y'all !!!!!!!!!! :D

Grab a pen and a piece of paper. Now write down what you wish to accomplish this year. Whether it be starting a new career, losing weight or whatever. Write it down and put that piece of paper where you can see it at least once a day. Have 'em goals tattooed if you want to.

I'd put mine on my front door! Heading out into the world every day with your goals in your FACE makes it hard to ignore them or put them off. I have a few hours left of 2013 and I'm more than glad to kick it to the curb, lol!

Be BLESSED, not stressed, everyone!

A New Year Blessing For You

Comfort on difficult days
smiles when sadness intrudes
laughter to kiss your lips
hugs when spirits sag
beauty for your eyes to see
friendships to brighten your being
faith so that you can believe
Love to complete your life

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

Happy new year to all, Michael is very important to me since 1984, this community makes the dream continue and his legend lives forever, so happy new year to all and all your family and friends.

I sent Michael flowers for January 1, 2014. Will post soon.

Last edited:
Petrarose, thanks for the idea. I'll be sending flowers too as soon as I get the chance :angel: It will have to do until I can go there myself.

Happy New Year MJ fam! I have a feeling that this is going to be a good year. :)
I love you all :heart:

^^Yeah usually I send flowers for Christmas, but this year I thought how about sending for New Year's day. OK here they are. I wish they had shown the card saying Michael Jackson.

This was placed in his room today January 1st.

1Jan14.JPG

1Jan14_2.JPG

Last edited:
Back