MJJCommunity Wishes A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Staff member
Country
United-Kingdom
christmas-card.jpg

Merry christmas Gaz, thank you for creating such a magnificent website in honor of the eternal King. it's a blessing to be a member here and i promise, when i get some money.. i'll donate what i can :)

Merry Christmas:jump::xmas1::advent:

The meaning of Christmas is LOVE

Merry Christmas to you and all of the staff who do such an amazing job. Also to my family of members here.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thank you for everything you do all year long.

How about some of your Christmas trees or seasonal decorations. Last year we had some lovely ones.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to Gaz, my fellow staff members and all MJJC members, lurkers and followers. I Hope you have a wonderful Happy Christmas Season and a blessed New Year.

Rocking Around The Christmas Tree With Michael Jackson
:newyear:

http://youtu.be/w5A6Vg0SDYg

How about some of your Christmas trees or seasonal decorations. Last year we had some lovely ones.

Hi Petra,

Unfortunately due to the total revamp of all websites which you can see with the forum the main website the new MJJC Social Book I have not been able to get any festive themes done.

Over this year to follow our new look I will be periodically creating all calendar themes added for use.

My apologies in the mean time.

my christmas present to myself :) ''EXTREMELY RARE'' & still sealed couldn't resist :) Original 1970's Jackson 5 Christmas Album, Cassette.

z9al.jpg

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everyone!
Have a wonderful time with the ones you love

my christmas present to myself :) ''EXTREMELY RARE'' & still sealed couldn't resist :) Original 1970's Jackson 5 Christmas Album, Cassette.

z9al.jpg

Enjoy!!! The Jacksons & Michael singing Christmas carols always move me, especially the one where Michael tells on mamma kissing Santa!!

Back