MJJC Server Memory Upgrade

ehhmmm...
maybe he just forgot it?
I mean maybe he forgot that we don't need to donate to get the password?

Nah, that is not the case as he has been using and posting in 2000 watts after we gave him the password so forgetting simply has not happened.

And hey you wont get banned your my piccy guy, loving the work by the way well done :)

This forum is fucked up. It shouldn't be about the money. It should be about MICHAEL. I won't be giving you another cent
I guarantee you wont. .. now go on your way and find another place as great as MJJC. Your attacks in this thread are unfounded and hateful. You had free access to 2000 Watts and you had free acces to the whole board at the expense of Gaz and those who generously appreciate and donate to keep MJJC alive. Not only did you not appreciate you attack the owner and staff and intergrity of MJJC. So now you dont have to deal with this F*** up forum any more .. you should be happy ... Bye .

As soon as I live on my own I will donate... But right now my parents don't allow it... I'm sorry...

As soon as I live on my own I will donate... But right now my parents don't allow it... I'm sorry...
Josed your time and contributions to the board are much appreciated and sufficient :better: we appreciate you and you dont have to be sorry.

I guarantee you wont. .. now go on your way and find another place as great as MJJC. Your attacks in this thread are unfounded and hateful. You had free access to 2000 Watts and you had free acces to the whole board at the expense of Gaz and those who generously appreciate and donate to keep MJJC alive. Not only did you not appreciate you attack the owner and staff and intergrity of MJJC. So now you dont have to deal with this F*** up forum any more .. you should be happy ... Bye .

Just saying how do you know this person got free access to 2000 Watts as the posts that they showed were about a time when in order to access the 2000 Watts section you had to either have been a member of 2 years or donate?

Dear members its been almost a yr if not longer since we had 2000 Watts access set up for ( 2 yr members/ Invitation or a gift we offered to our donaters. Becuase they requested to have access too. We encouraged people not to donate for access .. but only if they wished to support the board. They had free will to donate or not. It that was in place for only a short period of time. Becuase it was never our intent to restrict members only protect 2000 Watts.

now Razza has had free access. since the time it was open to all members free last year. when we changed it back to free access and then later we Password protected it .. (with a free free password) it was clearly posted in our help center that all that was necessary was to request a free password and everyone who requested one got one .. including Razza. for free ..

So I dont know why she was complaining that we dont have free access in her posts above. She has posts in 200o watts proving she had access and was in there (becuase she requested the free password) so she knew we were not charging members .. but she posted here very rudly and disrespectful tryign to state this was till the case ..

Access at that time was originally offered to legacy members and by invitation. but donaters said we should have access too. So we also gave them access. It was never our intent to charge anyone. Access was given to donaters becuase they requested access and we agreed they shoudl have it. But that was resolved and changed shortly becuase members misunderstood our intention. So we changed it back for them. We only took the initial action to protect 2000 watts from abusers who were causing us copyright infringment claims and take down notices. Only when Donaters asked for access did the confusion come. We didnt realise it would be percived as we were charging for access. our intent was to Just allow donaters access along with Legacy members and those invited.

We wanted to protect the board by having only responsible members (2 yr membership) have access or by invitation to members who were known to be trusted in there. . it wasnt to make money.

We dont make any profit through members donations. Members who appreciate what we do here donate to help pay for the sever and fees associated with running MJJC. That resposibility shouldnt all be placed on one person (Gaz) Who does so much for the fans in here. All members have free access to the board including 2000 watts . No one is required to donate ..

Jr members (new) have to have 10 posts before they gain all access and the password to 2000 watts

Now if there was a misunderstanding with what Razza stated in the thread prior. I apologise but her post stated we were at this time charging access and and stating we were Fucked up ... that was a direct attack on the owner and the intergrity of MJJC .. from her posts it seemed that way to us. Members explain to her it was free access but she continued to say we charged members for access (That was never the case) or our intention

I went to 2000 watts and seen she had posted in there already. now she had to have requested a free password to do that .. So from our side we saw her as lying and attacking the board .. now maybe she forgot she requested and got a free pass word .. its possible .. but her actions above and now outside the board are attacking our integrity and not asking for any clarification or answers. Now Its possible it was a misunderstanding on both out parts .. but for some reason she seems she very intent on attcking MJJC and is continuing to do so Even after been given the facts

I have explained as best I can above the truth of the matter ..

Just saying how do you know this person got free access to 2000 Watts as the posts that they showed were about a time when in order to access the 2000 Watts section you had to either have been a member of 2 years or donate?

first of all please do not insult our intelligence and act like you are someone else, we know that you are razza1987 and you created this account to comment.

secondly yes there was a time when access to 200 watts was limited. qbee explained the reasons and no it wasn't because we wanted "money". It was because there was serious issues at that time and by limiting access and making it a privilege we believed it would solve the issues. Plus donations wasn't necessary, mods multiple times explained the invite system and asked members if they are going to donate to donate for the right reason - to support MJJC. It was also accessible through free invites. furthermore no one was forced to donate, everyone had free will. Let me remind that you also said you wouldn't donate and go to another website. You were free to do so. No one forced you or charged you.

thirdly 2000 watts is no longer limited to certain groups or require any donation. It's been open to General members (initially people who had 20 posts, now people who have 10 posts) for months now. So what you have been complaining was for a short time and it has already been changed / corrected. You are complaining about a situation that was 14 months ago. It's impossible for us to go back in time and change history. We did what was requested by members and we solved the issue by making it open access. Your complaint is moot- for a long long time now.

and last if you have any issues and complaints, the adult thing to do is to reach out to us - directly and personally - and ask for a solution. Cursing us or slandering us behind our back will not solve your unhappiness. We will gladly refund you any donation if you had asked and provided us the necessary information. It's childish to misrepresent events and current situation and curse the forum and the staff.

It's also slander to say that we are or it's about the "money". Our donations bar clearly shows that we have enough donations for 9 months which means that come october we are facing not being able to pay for the forum costs. No one is making any money or any profits. Every cent of donations is going to keep the forum open.

If you feel that way about the forum, I would recommend that you find yourself another forum that you are happy to be a member of. No one is forcing you to stay on MJJC or to donate to support the forum to be able to stay online.

Donated with few fans of Michael where I live its great to have MJJC to come and chat with my fellow MJ lovers

Wow so much has broken loose on here :lol: Maybe this was not a good time to join haha. I have heard good things about this forum though and will be sure to donate when I get some money :)

Wow so much has broken loose on here :lol: Maybe this was not a good time to join haha. I have heard good things about this forum though and will be sure to donate when I get some money :)

It is always an excellent time to join. Welcome to the forum. What you have read above is unusual, don't let it put you off. :)

I have no issues with donating and equally I have no issues with those that can't for whatever reason..... I'm in a position to be able to help and am happy to do so.

It is always an excellent time to join. Welcome to the forum. What you have read above is unusual, don't let it put you off. :)

I have no issues with donating and equally I have no issues with those that can't for whatever reason..... I'm in a position to be able to help and am happy to do so.

Thank you for the welcome :)

Back