MJJC Scavenger Hunt - We have a winner!

Reeta

Proud Member
Remember the game? :D

It's time to go hunting again!

The hunt will take place tomorrow and that is saturday 9PM UK time.

Here's a very useful World Clock to check the time for you.

More details as well as the picture will be given tomorrow before the game begins, but to tell it shortly the game is about you hunting for a certain picture that's been hidden in different threads around the forum.

Oh and by the way, because of the game the search feature will be disabled tomorrow until the game is over and we have a winner.

Re: MJJC Scavenger Hunt

There is nothing as fun as this. I (the double winner of the game, mind you :D ) recommend it to everyone!!! I can't wait!

ooooo cant wait hehehe

p.s im no good at these games either!! lol

Will this take place in the chat or in the forums or someplace else???

This will take place here on the forum. Just watch this thread when the game time is getting closer :)

This sounds like so much fun! :D

I'll be on the look out :ninja:

There is nothing as fun as this. I (the double winner of the game, mind you :D ) recommend it to everyone!!! I can't wait!
lol! someone sure loves the scavenger hunts!! lol :rollin:

Never done this before - can someone briefly explain the rules please?

I allready thought where is the search button since I wanted to check something and then saw this game.. Not good at it at all but hey I can give it a try :)

So now what are we doing??? Dont understand so well

Ok here we go!

There are 20 of the same picture of MJ hidden throughout the forum.

First one to PM me with the correct locations (title of the thread and post number) of all 20 will be the winner and will get the Winner badge and I will personally send the winner Michael Jackson shoelaces! Gaz has also promised to place the winner into Donator's group, which gives the winner some extra benefits and extra's on MJJC.

Rules are simply, no cheating.

Time frame - All pictures were placed in posts made within the last two days (today and yesterday).

Locations - Pictures can be anywhere on the forum except 2000 watts, donators area and fan action. They can also be located in members signatures.

This is the picture you are looking for
mjjchunt.jpg

HAPPY HUNTING!

Last edited:
Re: MJJC Scavenger Hunt - The Hunt is on!

Grr! I was flicking through some posts a minute ago, saw one and thought nothing of it, and came here to see we had to find them!

:( :lol:

Re: MJJC Scavenger Hunt - The Hunt is on!

so that's today and yesterday? or does thursday count as well?

Back