MJJC representing, lol.

I'll go ahead and start working on designs. I have a couple ideas, just let me know which ones suck and don't suck:cheeky:lol

I'll go ahead and start working on designs. I have a couple ideas, just let me know which ones suck and don't suck:cheeky:lol

I wanna be a part of this too...I have some stuff on Zazzle.

Can I put Club MJJC on some of my designs and contribute a portion of the proceeds to da club???

Check them out: http://www.zazzle.com/mjjrealrealm*

Let me know if y'all see somethin' ya like and we'll work it out! :cheeky:

Last edited:
just thought of a good idea for a slogan or something... say something along the lines of being in london to see to the KING not the queen, lol.

I love all of the ideas on here, especially the one with having our screen names on the shirts.. Shannon there are a few websites that can make shirts for you.. I believe www.cafepress.com can do a big order for ppl in the states and I am sure there is a t-shirt company that is based in other countries that way we all won't have to pay the HUGE shipping fees.

Omg, it would be great if the MJJC had shirts in with different pics/designs/styles/colors that way I can wear one everyday while I am out in London.. Oh a nice cute tank top with bright MJ design would be great that way I can wear it at night while i'm out on the town..

I will do some research on getting some high quality iron-on transfers, and not the ones that look like someone made it in home economics. lol

*Pipe dream/wishful thinking* (don't shoot me for saying this)
but it would be F'n great if the staff could get intouch with MJ's ppl and see if he would give a lil quote just for MJJC and then staff can have it printed on a shirt.

We should create a badge, t-shirt or wrist band or something to show off in July, lol.

just need a simple design, i know badges are very cheap to get done.

anyway, just a thought.
Wow! Great idea. Everyone.
The badges and wrist bands are cheaper but T-shirts can be seen better.
I love the screen name idea. :)

Gary is doing a hq logo for me for the designs - the ones I have don't do well when enlarged. Once I get that I'll show a few of the designs to everyone :yes:

And yeah we are looking into the different sites that members can order direct from :yes:

We gonna rock London :lol:

yahoo.gif

A cap would be a good idea too. :yes:

Nothing yet lol we are coming up with club mjjc designs and merchandise - will be up for everyone soon :yes:

Back