MJJC Podcast EP 05 - Do You BeLIEve? Is Michael Jackson alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjoernclausen

Proud Member
logo400.png

The Legend Lives On
Podcast

EP 05 Do You BeLIEve? Is Michael Jackson alive?

Ever since the passing of the world's biggest musical icon, this question has been on a certain fan group's lips:

Is Michael Jackson alive? That is what Bjørn and Laura explore for the main topic of this episode featuring the investigative writer Pearl Jr.

The people who discuss this topic, call themselves BeLIEvers - and Laura and Bjørn try and get inside the head of one of the biggest beLIEvers of them all!

Also in this podcast:
- Barry Gibb leaked a Michael Jackson song?
- Behind The Mask short film project
- Freddie Mercury and MJ collaboration to be released
- Next main topic: Fans who met Michael Jackson personally

How to listen to the podcast:

The show has been added to the iTunes Store, so if you like the podcast, we would love your reviews on there!

To follow the podcast in iTunes, do the following:
1) Follow this link: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-legend-lives-on/id406037120
2) Choose "Open in iTunes"
3) Choose "Subscribe to podcast"
4) And the podcast will download automatically!

To follow the podcast using RSS:
1) Use your favourite RSS client, and enter this adress: http://mjjcommunity.com/podcast/The_Legend_Lives_On.xml

Then you will automatically be notified when new podcast episodes are published.

Also now available for the members of MJJC you will all be able to listen via the integrated Radio And TV player here on the forum simply click on your upper nav bar and choose MJJC Podcast in the station list.

The hosts Laura and Bjørn would love you feedback!
To contact them, you can:

Follow them on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/legendliveson

Send them an email:
legendlivesonpodcast@gmail.com

Also. Please, please, please review us on iTunes! The more reviews we get, the more people will find the podcast! THANKS!
http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-legend-lives-on/id406037120

So what are your thoughts on this episode?

Until next time, Keep Michaeling! :wild:

- Laura and Bjørn...

Last edited:
Great again guys, although the main subject is a bit of a sore point or me if that something became true. Although the sound did fade for me about the 30 minute mark and I had to have my volume up full to completely understand what was being said.

One thing I'd like to pick at though...my bike ride hasn't had a mention yet...Do I need to come over there and beg? lol ;)

This podcast made me sick. I find the suggestion that Michael would have faked his death to be offensive, irresponsible, disrespectful and disgraceful. The suggestion that Michael would put his fans and family through such a thing is sickening. Every single piece of "evidence" that Pearl Jr puts forward can easily be debunked by logic and common sense. It's even more offensive that she has turned this ridiculous theory into a business. Dissapointed in MJJC for giving a voice to such stupidity.

biohazard4;3351169 said:
This podcast made me sick. I find the suggestion that Michael would have faked his death to be offensive, irresponsible, disrespectful and disgraceful. The suggestion that Michael would put his fans and family through such a thing is sickening. Every single piece of "evidence" that Pearl Jr puts forward can easily be debunked by logic and common sense. It's even more offensive that she has turned this ridiculous theory into a business. Dissapointed in MJJC for giving a voice to such stupidity.

Hi BH!

Thanks for your honest opinion.

Laura and I are of the opinion that the LLO podcast should be a way of opening up the fandom to more people - so we want to represent as many fans as possible, even the ones considered "outsiders" within the fans.

The BeLIEvers are a big part of us, so we make sure to represent them as well.

That said, as we remind you guys in every other episode or so, what we talk about is the opinion of the speaker, not of MJJC.

Keep Michaeling!

- Bjørn...

I too don't agree with the hoax theory (I've seen some downright insane ones that the BeLIEvers eat up no problem), but it's still interesting to hear others' thoughts. Still, when you go to their forum and you see a thread saying that a spider in that "Corpse Bride" movie and the spider from Thriller in This Is It have some kinda connection, you get a bit weirded out. lol

bjoernclausen;3353741 said:
Hi BH!

Thanks for your honest opinion.

Laura and I are of the opinion that the LLO podcast should be a way of opening up the fandom to more people - so we want to represent as many fans as possible, even the ones considered "outsiders" within the fans.

The BeLIEvers are a big part of us, so we make sure to represent them as well.

That said, as we remind you guys in every other episode or so, what we talk about is the opinion of the speaker, not of MJJC.

Keep Michaeling!

- Bjørn...

Thanks for your comments and for explaining that. Looking forward to the next podcast.

Do you guys think you could share the intro music with us? It's such an awesome mashup.

That said, as we remind you guys in every other episode or so, what we talk about is the opinion of the speaker, NOT of MJJC
Shouldnt this podcast announcment be posted in the Controversy /conspiracy forum
as that is where ALL topics about believers, hoaxes and conspiracty theories are supposed to be discussed.

Last edited:
i'm surprised that this is here, but it's nice to hear someone say that the opinion of one fan does not represent the opinion of all fans. MJ's fans come from all walks of life, with the keyword being ALL. and the greatest achievement would be that there would be no divisiveness, no matter how much one fan's opinion opposes another's.

As much as I would love to believe he were still alive...my heart tells me otherwise : ( In my opinion there is just way too much evidence that point to his death, and I could not imagine a situation that would lead him to willingly leave his children. It kills me everyday to know that Michael is no longer living and breathing on earth...literally a piece of me dies each day!!! : (

Bjorn and 144,000 thank you for what I think are probably two of the best posts on this entire forum. I am constantly sad to learn of the outright bullying that some of the believers have to suffer at the hands of other fans (and mods) for their opinion on this. We are all fans at the end of the day and just because we have different opinions of what happened to Michael does not mean we have the right to belittle others for it and make them feel shut out of the fan community. Unity is everything, and you guys have the right attitude so well done to both of you.

Last edited:
Awesome podcast. I had been searching Itunes for any signs of a podcast, but most of my favorite ones had gone away with MJ's passing. Really great job, guys. It makes my days at work less stressful. Keep up the great work!

What did the podcast have to offer? Did it present 'evidence' regarding Michael being alive? Just asking. ..I find a podcast tackling this topic very... unusual.

You know, to be honest, i don't think he is alive....
he wouldn't do that to his kids...he loved them tooooo much!

But from the other hand, IF he is still alive, then i hope...he is somewhere FAR FAR FAR away from here....and that he can live in peace for once...
and enjoy his kids, and his family....

But yea, i Miss him so much..

"i want you back"

l believe he is alive and he faked his death yes and l agree and l respect his choice
He is humain being ,he worked since his 5 years old ,and we want him to come back to perform again come on he should live his life ,like we all do.

What did the podcast have to offer? Did it present 'evidence' regarding Michael being alive? Just asking. ..I find a podcast tackling this topic very... unusual.

I have to repost the above questions, because they haven't yet been answered.

this is what i mean >>>>>>>
217258_188528521192540_100001061801555_478203_7691220_n.jpg

so not right.........
:no::no:

how come MJJC has even allowed such topic too be discussed.
this is a total disrespecting :heart:Michael, His family, children.. and fans too.

can someone pay attention.

Whoever did that... I pity them. ...But most of all those that are hurt by such false and ridiculous claims. I'd understand it if they were kids or young teens doing this, but I'm afraid they're mostly adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back