MJJC Password issues

I got a scare yesterday when it didn't work but it's all good now. Got a new password and then chaned it back to my old one, all good.

Can't be that scared again though, what would we do without this place? =)

StacyMJ

THANK YOU!!!!

Aw, you're welcome!

Anybody who has contacted the member service email through the contact form will now have a reply, if anyone can see this that is still having problems? LOL.

but I noticed:'join date July 2011'????

I joined in 2003, August!

Yes, we are aware of the wrong join dates. Hopefully all will be resolved soon, but we are focussing on getting people's access back first and foremost.

Guys

Just to let you all know all repairs have been suspended due to our impending move to a server super box.

Once we back I will get back to resolving this issue.

Thanks again to all for your patience.

I was having the same issues as well, I thought it was just was my account, but i'm delighted I saw this thread..
Yes my join date should be January not July -laugh-

I had the same issue. I hope everything gets worked out and fixed soon! I know the mods work hard to keep the forum here for us. It's greatly appreciated. :heart:

Question: Will our original join dates be restored eventually? Not trying to be persistent, just wondering. :)

Last edited:
I had the same issue. I hope everything gets worked out and fixed soon! I know the mods work hard to keep the forum here for us. It's greatly appreciated. :heart:

Question: Will our original join dates be restored eventually? Not trying to be persistent, just wondering. :)

Yes I was wondering that as well. My join date is August 2009. Also it dosen't show up on your MJJC Journey Achivements either for being registered for example: 3 months - 1 year etc. It'll get worked out. Thanks.

:heart:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
Thanks for that, good to know it wasn't just me. My join date was April 2009, hope its all back to normal soon, no big deal though :)

My joining date has changed as well it should be August 2009 not July 2011, I wonder what's happened to cause this problem, what ever it is Gaz and the rest of the staff members are doing as fantastic job to get it all sorted

BUBBLES!!! You posted!!!! I know we'veen talking on msn alot lol. Aww you joined a month before me I hope our normal dates come back lol

my joining date looks 25-07-2011, but it should be July 2009. Is it like that because of changing my password? Also will it be turned into July 2009 again? oh God, i think i will be legacy member because of completing two years, but with this 'surprise' i became a new member :(

Gaz, please help me!!!!! i'm looking forward to having you answer.

with L.O.V.E.

the same for me, my question is: will be respected the real join date for people like me (i join sept 2009), that for example in sept i will have 2 year and i have more that 200 post in this forum i will can get my pass to 2000 watts? thanks in advance

Gaz is working on the join date issue. we are trying to resolve that problem so don't worry. We'll honor your join dates and make you legendary members. you can request to be a legendary member at the help section when it's time for you.

Huge thank-you to the team for sorting my password out, so glad to be let back in!

Back