MJJC Password issues

ivy

Proud Member
Currently MJJC is having a password drop issue and it will give you an error message if you try to login.

Ask for a new password by using the "forget password" link

If you can't do it and if it doesn't work email us your user name at

webmaster@mjjcommunity.com

ivy@mjjcommunity.com

I did, and I was able to log in after..

But with all those points earning pages, stats and stuff I actually find completely useless... I can't find where to go to change my password...

Thank you so much to Stacey and Gaz for helping me log back in....much appreciated and I am sorry I was so slow in responding to e-mails...was multi-tasking ( slowly!)

Guys

You will need to bare with us on the stats and reg date bits, were looking further into this issue.

At this moment its more important to get you all back in to ensure you can continue using MJJC.

Thanks for your patience in this matter.

Thanks
Gaz

Thanks I did what you guys stated I couldn't get in w/my old password. I hope our emails linked to MJJC isn't at risk.

:heart:
souldreamer7

Last edited:
I was wondering what's going on. I had to change my password as well.

I had that problem just now, but I used a new password and I'm gonna keep it in my Hotmail inbox and I'm gonna write it down.

o thanks for this thread. I thought I was the only one when I couldn't log back in.

I changed my password, thanks!!
But now my profile says that my joining date is in July 2011... o_O

Hi i tried to change the password that sent to me by email, but it didnt work

I changed my password, thanks!!
But now my profile says that my joining date is in July 2011... o_O

we are aware of it as well. we had a database drop and having multiple issues - the most important being the passwords being dropped. as we are trying to solve them please reset your password for the time being and if you can't do it email us.

Thanks now i changed my password already, but maybe my browser doesnt appear the box "do u want to save password?..." so I think that's one of errors of saving password :(

i have the problem with join date too: JULY 2011???... sad because i login during sept 2009/30/09...soon i will have 2 years for in to 2000watts!! (i wait long time for this) :-(

pls help me, the real time login will be respected??

Last edited:
hey my join date says july 2011, that's false!!! Can I please get my original join date back please?

I emailed with the password problem but have now fixed it by changing my password so the email can be ignored thank you. Hope it's not long before you can sort out the glitches, it must be a real headache for you. x

Back