MJJC Meet Up - Celebrating Michael's Birthday! 29th Aug 2010

Hope you have a great time all who are going to Thorpe Park on Michael's birthday! What a lovely idea, but not for the faint hearted! LOL. :D
I'm helping out at and attending an MJ b day party in London on Sat 28th, so wont be able to do both.
Besides I'm a scaredy cat with those rides! :bugeyed
LOL.
Hope you all have fun!
:clapping:

I've got a bunch of 2 4 1 tickets plus a few half price entry tixs I can send people who are coming on their own. The park opens at 10am but beware, it is bank holiday weekend that weekend so its going to be packed! Plus Becca also said going somewhere after for a few drinks to toast Michael's birthday. Cannot wait!

I'll be making my own way there if a half price ticket is still around Soph?

Still have a bunch of 2 4 1 tickets, I'll have to nab Becca's printer to print them all out though, so no worries. It will be £19 with the tickets.

Sophie, you say you have half-price tickets, but do they still get you in for half price on bank holidays? All of the ones that i've managed to download say that you can't use them on the 28th or 29th of August :(

Sophie, you say you have half-price tickets, but do they still get you in for half price on bank holidays? All of the ones that i've managed to download say that you can't use them on the 28th or 29th of August :(

I've checked the half price vouchers a few times already for that and it has no mention that you can't use them on Bank holidays so don't worry I've checked!

aww i really want to come! It's going to mean driving there and back though as it's just as costly and would take longer on the train. Then there's entry to the park...hmm. Help! Someone make my mind up for me!!

Hi guys

Firstly I apologise for this late infomation - i have been very busy recently!

The park opens at 9.30am so we shall meet there outside the ticket booths at 8.30am, to buy the tickets at 9am and go in at 9.30am.

For anyone who cant be there at that time, i'll give you all my mobile number so you can text or me to see where we are.

We will have a second meet up point and time at 1pm where we will meet outside KFC (where else!!).

Any questions or queries just post here or PM me :)

Becca

xxx

Back