MJJC Invites You to Attend The Exclusive UK Premiere of Spike Lee's Michael Jackson Documentary

who would be free to attend a very BAD and special MJ event in London Sunday Sept 2nd.

• YES_ I live in the london area and I would attend a special BAD MJ event on Sunday Sept 2nd

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • YES_ although I dont live in the area. If its really BAD and special I would attend

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • No_ Sorry I wont be able to attend

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
Congratulations everyone. Please don't forget to write your experiences, feedback about the documentary as well. The rest of us will be excitedly waiting to hear from you all.

So excited for this, where is everyone travelling from? Guess we should create a group or something

I really am extremely grateful to MJJ Community & MJ's estate for making it possible for myself and other fans to attend the premiere. I'm really chuffed to bits. Also, to Qbees for her continuous efforts in the community - thank you!

This really is going to leave me with some wonderful memories (as well as the upcoming Immortal tour in Oct), in a year that has otherwise been rather tough for me.

For everyone that isn't able to attend, I will be doing my utmost on the day to feed in live reports of everything that's going on. I will tweet updates, photos and vid clips whenever possible (http://twitter.com/AmieMJJ). I've bought a new camera this week, and will be taking lots of photos whenever I can/allowed to. It only takes me 1 hour to get to and from the venue from home (Kent), so I will likely post a full account here, on the forums, before the night is out in the UK.

It would be really lovely if some or all of us could organise a meet up before or after. Leicester Square is a great place to meet up (it's the central point I always meet my 'theatre/performing arts geek' friends) - with places to eat all around. Maybe warrants a new thread for a meet up? (What would be the best sub-forum, this one?)

Thanks again :jump:

I am so excited to be going!! :wild:

Thank you again MJJC for another incredible opportunity.

This one means so much to me you've no idea!

Bad era on the big screen!!! :wub: :heat: :dropdead:

See you all there :D

BTW, is there any US premiere of the doc?

Why there are only EU=London events, and US (any of the states) ignored (and what about Paris, Berlin/Munich)?
No Asia (Japan, China)?

I think its a bit weird PR strategy for the BAD25... in comparison to other so called music stars...

Not sure what other stars that have documentaires about them you would be compairing this too?
This is a documentary and it's not a major theater release. At least not at this time. They cant give freebies all over the world. It will be out in DVD form for the fans and. who knows, if it proves to be successful at these premiers they may have requests for major theater releases. This is how they are showcasing the Documentary. to peak more interest . It will also be a way to promote Michael's BAD 25 release as media will be covering these events.

Paris, France Premier Saturday Sept 1st
London UK Premier Sunday Sept 2
Venice Film festival
Toronto film festival

MJ fans who dont have seats to the Premiere of Michael Jackson Documentary BAD25 are invited to come support BAD25 outside the Theater

I am attending and can't wait to represent MJJC and Michael's fans. I love the idea of being part of the Michaelmania that I never got chance to be part of due to me being quite young.

I am very grateful for this opportunity to see Bad era on the big screen! Also very interested to hear about my favourite album of all time.

I would be interested in doing something after the screening as well, we're in London until around 8pm.

Congratulations everyone. Please don't forget to write your experiences, feedback about the documentary as well. The rest of us will be excitedly waiting to hear from you all.

Sure!
popcorn-MJ.gif
Waiting... :timer: :shifty:

Congratulations to all of those lucky enough to be going. Looking forward to seeing your pics and hearing about the experience. I will be there in spirit.

Congrats to everyone going! Please share your experience with us :)

qbee;3696681 said:
Not sure what other stars that have documentaires about them you would be compairing this too?
This is a documentary and it's not a major theater release. At least not at this time. They cant give freebies all over the world. It will be out in DVD form for the fans and. who knows, if it proves to be successful at these premiers they may have requests for major theater releases. This is how they are showcasing the Documentary. to peak more interest . It will also be a way to promote Michael's BAD 25 release as media will be covering these events.

Paris, France Premier Saturday Sept 1st
London UK Premier Sunday Sept 2
Venice Film festival
Toronto film festival

MJ fans who dont have seats to the Premiere of Michael Jackson Documentary BAD25 are invited to come out and support the Event outside the Theater

I suppose it must be good if it´s crowded with fans outside the Theater who wants to see it.
In Paris too.

I´m hoping for a major theater release here...

UPDATE _
The guest list has been confirmed and looks like there will be no Red Carpet event.

Thank you for the names, everyone just needs to bring ID, no tickets will be given. With regard to
activities and red carpet outside the event. I'm afraid there won't be any due to council restrictions.

Its possible we will be offered more seats - Stay tuned :) Ill let you know ASAP

Oh qbee if you do please put my name down, I filled in the questionaire on the first page asking if people would be interested in going stating YES, then I was away for a few days when I came back I had missed the boat and they had been allocated :no: .

Hey there!!

I am just seeing this now!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PICK ME!! I am Seany, the dude who made all the placards in support of MJ during his trial and climbed Kilimanjaro for charity and reached the summit on the 1 year anniversery of Michaels passing!!

PLEASE PLEASE!! I live in London and this would mean the WORLD TO ME!! - Please speak to Gaz and let him know even as a back up Can I be considered?!

BIG MASSIVE LOVE AND THANK YOU!

SEANY!!

Have a great time at the Documentary tomorrow Seany :)
Im so proud of all you have done to support MJ and his fans over the years

Im posting your video of your climbing Mount. Kilimanjaro for charity June 25th 2010 and Placing a flag for MJ at the summitt many of us have seen it but I think all our new members and those who may have missed it would be so happy for what you did - I dont think anyone will mind the off topic as this thread has already served it's purpose

For All The MJ Fans - I Told you I Would Do It!! This Is For You - Please Copy To MJ Fan Sites. Much Love.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=436626944244

Everyone attending tomorrow please have a wondeful time.

Those who will be sharing your experience please start new threads in BAD25 forum with
[Spoiler Alert] in the title. We will be moving this thread in there also.

Awesome! Michael is everywhere, even in Kilimanjaro.
I haven't seen that video before, well done Seany :clapping:

Everyone attending tomorrow please have a wondeful time.

Those who will be sharing your experience please start new threads in BAD25 forum with
[Spoiler Alert] in the title. We will be moving this thread in there also.

Second that

Back