MJJC Invites You to Attend The Exclusive UK Premiere of Spike Lee's Michael Jackson Documentary

who would be free to attend a very BAD and special MJ event in London Sunday Sept 2nd.

• YES_ I live in the london area and I would attend a special BAD MJ event on Sunday Sept 2nd

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • YES_ although I dont live in the area. If its really BAD and special I would attend

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • No_ Sorry I wont be able to attend

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
MJJC members we need your feedback please
who would be free to attend and represent MJJC at very BAD and special MJ event in London Sunday Sept 2nd. We Can't give you further details just yet, but we need a head count of possible fans who would be available to attend. Further details will come later #bad25 #whosbad Thread will be closed for comment or questions untill then.

POLL CLOSED

We can now reveal the very BAD and special MJ event

invite-odeon-west-end.jpg

MJJC, The Estate of Michael Jackson and Sony Music
Invite you to attend the Exclusive UK Premiere of
SPIKES LEE"S

MICHAEL JACKSON DOCUMENTARY
BAD25

Sunday September 2, 2012
Arrive at 1PM * 2PM Prompt start

EDEON WEST END 40 Leicester Square, London, WC2H LP
Strictly Guest List Only

We have 0 spaces left to offer our members
This event is guest-list-only, and you must provide your full name to reserve your space.
If you can definitely attend Please PM Qbee with your name to make your reservation.
Please get them in ASAP

MJJC Guest List is Completed
Congratulations

1 ~Lindsey~
2 Jesta
3 rish15
4 myosotis
5 StellaJackson
6 Amie Louise Landsborough
7 Lorraine)
8 Love.him
9 Martin00
10 x_GoldenCherry_x
11 spoonie
12 Motsey
13 Seany
14 dmeht
15 KingandQueenofPop
16 ( guest)
18 ( guest)
19 ( guest)
20 ( guest)

If any of our guests find they cannot attend please contact Qbee ASAP before Aug 26 so can offer it to someone who can.​

We are are also informed

Due to the incredibly high volume of demand. If there are fans that do not make it onto the guest-list,
who still wish to come to Leicester Square and show their support – we would very much welcome them
!

Ill post more details as we get them.

UPDATE _
The guest list has been confirmed and look like there will be no Red Carpet event.

Thank you for the names, everyone just needs to bring ID, no tickets will be given. With regard to activities
and red carpet outside the event. I'm afraid there won't be any due to council restrictions.

Its possible we will be offered more seats - Stay tuned :) Ill let you know ASAP

:clapping: Lucky 18 members who get a change to go a see it.

Now more than ever I wish I could go, but I'm happy to those who can.

Re: MJJC Invites You to Attend The Exclusive UK Premiere of Spike Lee's Michael Jackson Documentar

Hi QBee, I've sent you a message to reserve a space for me and my friend. Could you just confirm you've received it as i'm not sure it went through. Thanks

Also pmed you to try and reserve a place for myself, when will we find out who got the tickets? thanks MJJC for the opportunity

Might have come to this with better notice. Too soon to get time off work now. Exciting though. Enjoy folks!

Wishing the best of luck to those who would be able to attend this amazing event. Wishing also that I wasn't thousands of miles away! Have a great time those who are chosen. :yes:

Best of luck to those that will be lucky enough to attend :) I hope some of you are willing to share lots of details from the doc for the rest of us. (maybe open a spoilers thread to spare those that still want to be surprised when they finally see it?)

I wonder if I may be forgiven for swerving very slightly off topic......? (In the interests of adding to a 'Michaeling' afternoon for anyone travelling from outside London)

For anyone who is interested in street art, and who may want to visit a (free) exhibition after the film, there is a 'Mr Brainwash' limited -time event at the Old Sorting Office, New Oxford Street, London until 7th Sept...and it will be open on Sunday 2nd Sept from 1.00-7.00pm. There are a few MJ portraits there.

http://mrbrainwash.com/

Last edited:
So wish I could go, but not going to be in the country then :(

Fingers crossed for those that are hoping to attend, make sure so share loads with us.

Re: MJJC Invites You to Attend The Exclusive UK Premiere of Spike Lee's Michael Jackson Documentar

MJJC, The Estate of Michael Jackson and Sony Music
Invite you to attend the Exclusive UK Premiere of
SPIKES LEE"S

MICHAEL JACKSON DOCUMENTARY
BAD25

Sunday September 2, 2012
Arrive at 1PM * 2PM Prompt start

EDEON WEST END 40 Leicester Square, London, WC2H LP
Strictly Guest List Only

We have 18 spaces left to offer our members
This event is guest-list-only, and you must provide your full name to reserve your space.
If you can definitely attend Please PM Qbee with your name to make your reservation.
Please get them in ASAP

This Thread is now open for discussion :)

Soooooooooooooooooo nice!!!! :woohoo:I wanna go too! :shout:
kermit.gif
:( :cry:

Wishing all the members that are able to go and are trying to get tickets good luck

If this had been in where im from i would've probably been able to go

Hey We still have a few more seats available - im holding off trying to give everyone a chance. Please make you requests ASAP becuase we have to turn in the names for the guest list .. I will say everyone who posted in this thread who PM'd requesting a seat is definitley on the guest list along with some other shy members. Hey maybe you can discuss meeting up and doing something after the show to make it a whole day. Soon as I get more details about the event I will post them up TOP

Hey there!!

I am just seeing this now!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PICK ME!! I am Seany, the dude who made all the placards in support of MJ during his trial and climbed Kilimanjaro for charity and reached the summit on the 1 year anniversery of Michaels passing!!

PLEASE PLEASE!! I live in London and this would mean the WORLD TO ME!! - Please speak to Gaz and let him know even as a back up Can I be considered?!

BIG MASSIVE LOVE AND THANK YOU!

SEANY!!

I would love to go more than anything! I am a Londoner and a longtime MJ fan and yeah, I'd just love to go :') Thanks a lot for giving so many tickets away btw - great opportunity!

Hey We still have a few more seats available - im holding off trying to give everyone a chance. Please make you requests ASAP becuase we have to turn in the names for the guest list .. I will say everyone who posted in this thread who PM'd requesting a seat is definitley on the guest list along with some other shy members. Hey maybe you can discuss meeting up and doing something after the show to make it a whole day. Soon as I get more details about the event I will post them up TOP
THANK YOU VERY MUCH so happy yeah love to meet up or travel with someone going to london. im from lancs

Hello. I just heard about this and if you have any left I'd be very very grateful.

I know it looks a bit cheeky just having newly registered but my previous account must have been de-activated. I was a member here from the beginning but since 2009 have retired from most of the big MJ forums.

I live and work in London anyway so it's not a problem, but if they're all gone then HAVE FUN everyone!

I guess we will be the second group of people after those at the Venice film festival to see the documentary, thanks Qbee.

Please please put me on the guest list. I live in ireland but i sm off that weekend and i can book flights in 5 mins.
Please please please i would give ANYTHING to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi is there any mj fans want to meet to go on either train or national express im on me own to go to london i live in preston lancs
inbox me

I hope those who can attend will have a good time.

I quote Michael here:I´m happy if you are happy

MJJC guest list is completed
Congratulation to all our members who can attend

We are are also informed
Due to the incredibly high volume of demand. If there are fans that do not make it onto the guest-list, who still wish to come to Leicester Square and show their support – we would very much welcome them!
Looks like a possible Red carpet event and activitities will be going on out side the venue if any fans want to attend.
Ill post more details as we get them on TOP of this thread.

Im truly greatful to the MJ Estate, Sony and Spike Lee for making this possible

OMG you had me in tears and all giddy with your requests and messages. So much love for Michael and excitment over The BAD25 Documentery. I am also so happy to see some of Michael Most die hard loyal fans will be attending to represent MJJC. I truly wish we had seats for each and everyone who made a request. but I hope many of you will still go to show your support and celebrate Michael outside the Theater. Show em our love for MJ. Let the world see Michaelmania is still alive and well for Michael.

Back