MJJC Daily News Thread [July 1 2009]

Re: MJ Breaks Another Billboard Charts Record

l'm the same. l should be happy but l feel sadness and anger

But some of you are forgetting that Michael broke plenty of records when he was alive. It's just a continuation of his greatness in my eyes.

I would love Michael to be here alive with us all, but he can't be. He can still bring us (and his family) joy through his music and continued success.

Personally, I would feel a lot worse if Michael had died and no one had recognised his genius. This success, along with the phenomenal sales of the o2 concerts 'prove' the media were wrong with their years of lies about MJ being finished.

I'm not asking people to be happy that Michael has gone, none of us are, but we should celebrate his success as he would have wanted us to.

ParisKatherine, The clips I used can be found in the Celebrity statements thread in the Michael Jackson 1958-2009 thread.

Last edited:
I hate to say it, but I don't think the viewing is gonna be at Neverland because it it just not workable with that road being so narrow and all. I think that AEG is gonna open the Staples Center for the viewing. If they do, I will have a better chance of going.

Also, I hear a lot of people in the media doubting that Neverland will be Michael's Graceland with much more. They are saying that the area is not zoned for commercial use but for agricultural use. But one guy made a good point this morning....he said that all colony has to do is put a WINE VINEYARD at Neverland and that will be classified as agricultural. Then they can do whatever they want to with it.

Jesus Juice might play a role after all!

Slash, who is currently in Oslo - Norway for a festival, dedicated the song "Knocking on heavens door" to Michael Jackson yesterday.

If I come over a videoclip, I will post it here.

I hate to say it, but I don't think the viewing is gonna be at Neverland because it it just not workable with that road being so narrow and all. I think that AEG is gonna open the Staples Center for the viewing. If they do, I will have a better chance of going.

Also, I hear a lot of people in the media doubting that Neverland will be Michael's Graceland with much more. They are saying that the area is not zoned for commercial use but for agricultural use. But one guy made a good point this morning....he said that all colony has to do is put a WINE VINEYARD at Neverland and that will be classified as agricultural. Then they can do whatever they want to with it.

Jesus Juice might play a role after all!

ATLF:
You make a very good point and I tut your reason. The staple center would be much easier for folks to get there which is located in the heart of Los Angeles. I didn't think it is don't logically possible to manage all of the folks going to NL. Although, he Staple Center or the convention Center seem to be more logical and therefore,it can hold many more people and can be coordinated more efficiently.
Plus, they would have access to much more law enforcement available for security purposes.
Similar to Obama's celebration after he won the election on election night.
I may be able to get my mom to drive me cause I didn't want to travel by alone by car to Los Olivos.

The will has been filed and it is on display on some media outlet let's. The wave radio happen to say some interesting things relating to more details. I wont' divulge what I heard since it has not been officially announced /posted here as of yet.bout NL being hi FINAL resting place, it is mi demeanor to bury a body out side of a cemetery without he process they do to prepare the body. I wonder if that would hold true if they do decide to add a wine vineyard?

Personally, I would prefer that his remains be in a mausoleum, which is locked down.

Billie Jean, is that you?

Oh boy...

JACKSON'S 'SECRET WIFE' FILES NEW SUIT IN LOS ANGELES

The woman who claimed she was the biological mother of MICHAEL JACKSON's three children has refiled her family law case in Los Angeles Superior Court.
Nona Paris Lola Ankhesenamun Jackson, who has claimed to be Jackson's secret wife, filed for a legal separation from the King of Pop in December (08) and prior to that went public with claims she carried the pop star's children, Paris, Prince Michael and Prince Michael II, to term - and called Michael's official ex, Debbie Rowe, an impostor.
The woman, who has described herself as "a black Jew born in Britain," also went to court in 2006 in a bid to lay claim to Jackson's Neverland Ranch, child support payments and shared custody of the pop star's three children.
Nona Jackson claimed she's known Jackson since he was a teenager, and that she's written over 3,000 songs for him.
The lawsuit was thrown out in 2006 and rejected again in 2007, but the case wasn't dismissed completely - Nona Jackson was told to make a better presentation of her evidence.
Following Jackson's death last week (25Jun09), Nona Jackson posted a heartfelt message online, stating, "I have become a widow, I have paid ultimately for loving Michael Jackson but it is all I have to give him, the gift of eternity. He had to be loved even once in this lifetime and I have done that. I too, can die in peace some day."
She signed off as "Michael Jackson's wife, Nona Paris Lola Ankhesenamun Jackson."
As WENN went to press, it is not known exactly what the woman is demanding in her new suit, filed this morning.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.ns...et-wife-files-new-suit-in-los-angeles_1108392

Also posted on TMZ.

Re: Billie Jean, is that you?

Here's her twitter account http://twitter.com/twitme29

She updated on June 13th to say:

The final resting place of any personality, should be the most important place in the world, to them.
7:21 PM Jun 13th from web

weeiiiiirrrrrrrdddddddd :brow:

Whatever biology and genetics may or may not say, there is no disputing what the three children considered Michael Jackson.

"They called him, 'Daddy,'" Mike La Perruque, his long-time confidant and head of security, said Tuesday.

And, in La Perruque's experience, Jackson's primary goal was to be the very best daddy he could be in all the ways so much more important than any biological particulars.

"The kids were Michael's life," La Perruque said. "If there is anything that can be said about Michael, he was a very good father."

Jackson's father had been inordinately harsh, and he took this as a guide of how not to be.

"He thought a father should be what was opposite of what he received as a child," La Perruque said.

At the same time, Jackson understood that children need limits to help them find themselves and their place among others.

He guided them not with a stinging belt but with quiet words whose intent was always not to hurt but to help.

"Loving discipline," La Perruque said. "One thing he didn't want was to spoil the children."

La Perruque can recall moments such as when he was speaking with Jackson, and little Paris came running up to say something. Jackson paused and spoke as a daddy should, quiet and firm but warm.

"Paris, do you have an emergency?" Jackson asked.

"No," the child said.

"Do you see I'm talking to Mike?" Jackson asked. "You have to say 'excuse me' or wait unless you really need something."

La Perruque also remembered occasions when Jackson took his two older children along with the children of family friends to a toy store such as FAO Schwarz. "The other kids were going nuts, cartfuls of toys," La Perruque remembered. Jackson spoke to his children in that voice of loving discipline. "He would tell Paris and Prince, 'You're only allowed to have one toy and whatever it is, make sure it's one you really want,'" La Perruque remembered.

As the security chief from late 2001 to 2004 and then again from the summer of 2007 until the following spring, La Perruque assisted Jackson with another worry regarding the children. This was also born of Jackson's own childhood, when he was recognized and mobbed wherever he went.

"He did not want his kids growing up in the public eye," La Perruque said. "He wanted to minimize their exposure as much as he could, so his kids would not get the same public exposure he received when he was growing up."

The children were given masks when they went out until Jackson noted that the children of other celebrities were able to tolerate a certain amount of exposure.

"It was done just to protect the children," La Perruque said.

Jackson provided the children with someone very close to a mother in the person of their nanny, Grace Rwaramba. La Perruque can describe her with a single word. "Wonderful," he said. "I have only great things to say about Grace."

La Perruque has children of his own who are slightly older and he had long daddy-to-daddy talks with Jackson about the love and attention and guidance kids need as they progress through the stages growing up.

The oldest of Jackson's children was still two years from becoming a teen when La Perruque last saw them about a month ago at a family birthday party hosted by Janet Jackson at a Beverly Hills restaurant.

The three sat with their daddy, who was thinner than La Perruque had ever seen him. The children themselves seemed as unspoiled as ever.

"They were not the type of kids who run around crazy and do whatever they wanted to do," La Perruque said.

More than anything, all three seemed to be what any daddy wants most.

"Happy," La Perruque said. "They always seemed happy."

A month later, that happiness has become a measure of their heartbreak. They are out of public view in the family compound as the world buzzes about biological and genetic paternity.

The indisputable certainty is how rightly they called Michael Jackson daddy.

mdaly@nydailynews.com

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/m..._didnt_get.html

Nice words from Mike's head of security...its so soothing to hear these stories, it helps to ease his loss a bit.

CNN Breaking News now that the DEA will be joining the Death Investigation.....

DEA are the Drug Enforcement Agency by the way

RUN, CONRAD, RUN

Back