MJJC create a story!

Turnips turn up :lol: You like that huh? :lol: Oh indeed! :lol:

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot. I shouted "get back!" and he tripped on my cake made of strawberry glass. Mother dearest drove away looking determined on the long road.

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese and parsnips. PC Plod asked God for eyebrows to make cakes with onion skin but he spontaneously exploded into a thousand springy door knobs. The Camel returned. He died severely.

The end. Haha no. Oh dear. A female water bottle cried today because he changed sexes again. Lobster foot, yum. In my head zombies reside. I laugh. Please enter your details in the volcanic mountain or else.

My wand flipped when I died. It all boiled over and made me hurt my knees. I watched every hippopotamus dive through a mouldy twisting fence. Cripple me. Dare me. Tease me. Lick your rusty kettles Mr Fingers. Go on. Lift up your mother. Rejoice, for behind it all there is a glorious reason. For to which Hubert knows the hidden answers to the rusty kettles. Majory Stewart is my garden keeper and loves to weed the area of magical enveloped daisies. Haha you spicy goat. Jump around. Jump around. Jump up, and feed my dog please? Orange faced people are kind. What if Sally ate your boogie sweat dishwasher trucker hat? Poo wee. Thrill me.

Barbed wire is my brother's sisters' great aunts mouldy window pane that I lick for fun when I have nothing else to do because i am a gorilla with a twisted kneecap. Humble as wretched geese do sink in their underwear. Flee the flock of material that reaches towards, eyes wide open in shock. Swearing that it was incest, oh incest.

Touch your spaghetti toe, yummy ripple. Very fickle. There was a sticky piece of meat there. Along with a meat, there lived a Jimmy. Who lived in downtown Golly-land with Tinky winky's left toe. Haha snot suddenly shot over there. Where, Blair? someones hair long fuzzy. HAHA WHAT! HAHA WHERE? Goggly-eyed stare. Tissues with intense paranoia, growing blackberries north of here. May the force fuck off. Slightly mean. Squeaky clean, Mr Bean's computer screen. Fellow yellow, wrong turn down the drain, ouch. Get up. Hell no. GET UP. I laugh so much at cigarettes chomping on your face. They chomp. They snigger at my rare hip. Dip low.

Yesterday's today sandwich toe, slime bucket and pubic shavings whipped my stomach into a frenzy and
galloped of, beef stroganoff, lemon uggboots for you to taste. Or burn. Or discourage.
I wish I knew where I put my Nitro controlled soup detector then I could skip in the fields with the leprechauns. Oh no, he died severely with a spoon clenched tightly in his fatherly earlobes. Don't know if he heard it coming or not? So why shouldnt someone tell that certain little hedgehog that everyone loves to feed reindeer to their mothers sisters brothers sexy elbow. I love you. She said then floated away up to the sky to find the right measures for synthesizing a barbie dolls feet. Eat prawns everyone. Please. Then shave off your eyebrows and lurk behind the scenes to be fetching. Is this a daggar that I see before thee? Come, let me clutch thee! Alas I thinketh this hath waxed Shakespearish and I shant go any further.
Except to sayeth I canst not become another victim to the mindless self indulgence I have succumb to. Everyone loves him. I want to shake my spear at the world. Don't stop me, if I begin to shake off the old person and turn into a verple terk. For in doing so I can let myself become one with another part of myself which expired some several millenia ago. Turnip sometimes turn up in the wrong places. I wish they wouldnt follow me so it makes me feel like I am being watched everywhere. LEAVE ME ALONE MR TURNIP. He is such a pain and parsnipping into my bizz every chance he gets! I am not elated I feel forlorn
and left of my
shiny toes.

edit: sorry lil miss! we posted at the same time! and no this isnt part of the story LOL

So what is the meaning of it all I asked?! But nobody answered me not even the shining

Turnips turn up :lol: You like that huh? :lol: Oh indeed! :lol:

One day there was a camel who felt a little shy when his bottom teeth fell out of his raincoat. So he rented out a bus to his older sisters niece. Once there, he climbed a large mountain which he felt was difficult and failed. Mildred Smithburt of Glockunberry bungee jumped left on top of one massive bald man, so he sneezed and fell over. Tall trees touch the giraffes neck as it felt soft and sleek. The reaper rode his rotten cabbage into my giraffe's foot. I shouted "get back!" and he tripped on my cake made of strawberry glass. Mother dearest drove away looking determined on the long road.

I said, "Run, caterpillar!" The caterpillar ran so fast he tripped over Adolf's elbow particles, scrambling for scrambled cheese and parsnips. PC Plod asked God for eyebrows to make cakes with onion skin but he spontaneously exploded into a thousand springy door knobs. The Camel returned. He died severely.

The end. Haha no. Oh dear. A female water bottle cried today because he changed sexes again. Lobster foot, yum. In my head zombies reside. I laugh. Please enter your details in the volcanic mountain or else.

My wand flipped when I died. It all boiled over and made me hurt my knees. I watched every hippopotamus dive through a mouldy twisting fence. Cripple me. Dare me. Tease me. Lick your rusty kettles Mr Fingers. Go on. Lift up your mother. Rejoice, for behind it all there is a glorious reason. For to which Hubert knows the hidden answers to the rusty kettles. Majory Stewart is my garden keeper and loves to weed the area of magical enveloped daisies. Haha you spicy goat. Jump around. Jump around. Jump up, and feed my dog please? Orange faced people are kind. What if Sally ate your boogie sweat dishwasher trucker hat? Poo wee. Thrill me.

Barbed wire is my brother's sisters' great aunts mouldy window pane that I lick for fun when I have nothing else to do because i am a gorilla with a twisted kneecap. Humble as wretched geese do sink in their underwear. Flee the flock of material that reaches towards, eyes wide open in shock. Swearing that it was incest, oh incest.

Touch your spaghetti toe, yummy ripple. Very fickle. There was a sticky piece of meat there. Along with a meat, there lived a Jimmy. Who lived in downtown Golly-land with Tinky winky's left toe. Haha snot suddenly shot over there. Where, Blair? someones hair long fuzzy. HAHA WHAT! HAHA WHERE? Goggly-eyed stare. Tissues with intense paranoia, growing blackberries north of here. May the force fuck off. Slightly mean. Squeaky clean, Mr Bean's computer screen. Fellow yellow, wrong turn down the drain, ouch. Get up. Hell no. GET UP. I laugh so much at cigarettes chomping on your face. They chomp. They snigger at my rare hip. Dip low.

Yesterday's today sandwich toe, slime bucket and pubic shavings whipped my stomach into a frenzy and
galloped of, beef stroganoff, lemon uggboots for you to taste. Or burn. Or discourage.
I wish I knew where I put my Nitro controlled soup detector then I could skip in the fields with the leprechauns. Oh no, he died severely with a spoon clenched tightly in his fatherly earlobes. Don't know if he heard it coming or not? So why shouldnt someone tell that certain little hedgehog that everyone loves to feed reindeer to their mothers sisters brothers sexy elbow. I love you. She said then floated away up to the sky to find the right measures for synthesizing a barbie dolls feet. Eat prawns everyone. Please. Then shave off your eyebrows and lurk behind the scenes to be fetching. Is this a daggar that I see before thee? Come, let me clutch thee! Alas I thinketh this hath waxed Shakespearish and I shant go any further.
Except to sayeth I canst not become another victim to the mindless self indulgence I have succumb to. Everyone loves him. I want to shake my spear at the world. Don't stop me, if I begin to shake off the old person and turn into a verple terk. For in doing so I can let myself become one with another part of myself which expired some several millenia ago. Turnip sometimes turn up in the wrong places. I wish they wouldnt follow me so it makes me feel like I am being watched everywhere. LEAVE ME ALONE MR TURNIP. He is such a pain and parsnipping into my bizz every chance he gets! I am not elated I feel forlorn
and left of my
shiny toes.

edit: sorry lil miss! we posted at the same time! and no this isnt part of the story LOL

So what is the meaning of it all I asked?! But nobody answered me not even the shining toes. They ignored thee! Oh gosh.

and left of my
shiny toes.

So what is the meaning of it all I asked?! But nobody answered me not even the shining toes. They ignored thee! Oh gosh. THUCK THOFF

and left of my
shiny toes.

So what is the meaning of it all I asked?! But nobody answered me not even the shining toes. They ignored thee! Oh gosh. THUCK THOFF thoh thear!!! thalm thown!

and left of my
shiny toes.

So what is the meaning of it all I asked?! But nobody answered me not even the shining toes. They ignored thee! Oh gosh. THUCK THOFF thoh thear!!! thalm thown! Grab a lawnmower and show it how it's done by plucking it

and left of my
shiny toes.

So what is the meaning of it all I asked?! But nobody answered me not even the shining toes. They ignored thee! Oh gosh. THUCK THOFF thoh thear!!! thalm thown! Grab a lawnmower and show it how it's done by plucking it by its blades and throwing caution to the trees! I am fast on my feet to unwind this unruly mass of

and left of my
shiny toes.

So what is the meaning of it all I asked?! But nobody answered me not even the shining toes. They ignored thee! Oh gosh. THUCK THOFF thoh thear!!! thalm thown! Grab a lawnmower and show it how it's done by plucking it by its blades and throwing caution to the trees! I am fast on my feet to unwind this unruly mass of spicy cow wings. They chase me, determined. I often become frightfully terrified.

and left of my
shiny toes.

So what is the meaning of it all I asked?! But nobody answered me not even the shining toes. They ignored thee! Oh gosh. THUCK THOFF thoh thear!!! thalm thown! Grab a lawnmower and show it how it's done by plucking it by its blades and throwing caution to the trees! I am fast on my feet to unwind this unruly mass of spicy cow wings. They chase me, determined. I often become frightfully terrified.
KFC original choice never EVER treated me this way! So I say to its offensive cruelty

and left of my
shiny toes.

KFC original choice never EVER treated me this way! So I say to its offensive cruelty "You JACK HAMMER!" and proceed to beat it on it's spicey secret with a plastic band

and left of my
shiny toes.

KFC original choice never EVER treated me this way! So I say to its offensive cruelty "You JACK HAMMER!" and proceed to beat it on it's spicey secret with a plastic band camera charger

and left of my
shiny toes.

KFC original choice never EVER treated me this way! So I say to its offensive cruelty "You JACK HAMMER!" and proceed to beat it on it's spicey secret with a plastic band camera charger and call it a day. Wednesday, in fact.

and left of my
shiny toes.

KFC original choice never EVER treated me this way! So I say to its offensive cruelty "You JACK HAMMER!" and proceed to beat it on it's spicey secret with a plastic band camera charger and call it a day. Wednesday, in fact. Flying hamburgers

and left of my
shiny toes.

KFC original choice never EVER treated me this way! So I say to its offensive cruelty "You JACK HAMMER!" and proceed to beat it on it's spicey secret with a plastic band camera charger and call it a day. Wednesday, in fact. Flying hamburgers touch themselves, specifically north of south of westington.

and left of my
shiny toes.

KFC original choice never EVER treated me this way! So I say to its offensive cruelty "You JACK HAMMER!" and proceed to beat it on it's spicey secret with a plastic band camera charger and call it a day. Wednesday, in fact. Flying hamburgers touch themselves, specifically north of south of westington. They breed

and left of my
shiny toes.

KFC original choice never EVER treated me this way! So I say to its offensive cruelty "You JACK HAMMER!" and proceed to beat it on it's spicey secret with a plastic band camera charger and call it a day. Wednesday, in fact. Flying hamburgers touch themselves, specifically north of south of westington. They breed large volanic shirts

and left of my
shiny toes.

KFC original choice never EVER treated me this way! So I say to its offensive cruelty "You JACK HAMMER!" and proceed to beat it on it's spicey secret with a plastic band camera charger and call it a day. Wednesday, in fact. Flying hamburgers touch themselves, specifically north of south of westington. They breed large volanic shirts and T-shirts.

and left of my
shiny toes.

KFC original choice never EVER treated me this way! So I say to its offensive cruelty "You JACK HAMMER!" and proceed to beat it on it's spicey secret with a plastic band camera charger and call it a day. Wednesday, in fact. Flying hamburgers touch themselves, specifically north of south of westington. They breed large volanic shirts and T-shirts.

Sandpaper fumbles with a dark foot made of iron. It

and left of my
shiny toes.

KFC original choice never EVER treated me this way! So I say to its offensive cruelty "You JACK HAMMER!" and proceed to beat it on it's spicey secret with a plastic band camera charger and call it a day. Wednesday, in fact. Flying hamburgers touch themselves, specifically north of south of westington. They breed large volcanic shirts and T-shirts.

Sandpaper fumbles with a dark foot made of iron. It pleasures my pensive nature

and left of my
shiny toes.

KFC original choice never EVER treated me this way! So I say to its offensive cruelty "You JACK HAMMER!" and proceed to beat it on it's spicey secret with a plastic band camera charger and call it a day. Wednesday, in fact. Flying hamburgers touch themselves, specifically north of south of westington. They breed large volcanic shirts and T-shirts.

Sandpaper fumbles with a dark foot made of iron. It pleasures my pensive nature full of gypsies.

and left of my
shiny toes.

Sandpaper fumbles with a dark foot made of iron. It pleasures my pensive nature full of gypsies. Haha no or maybe yes? Batman likes me.

and left of my
shiny toes.

Sandpaper fumbles with a dark foot made of iron. It pleasures my pensive nature full of gypsies. Haha no or maybe yes? Batman likes me. Batman wants me. He needs me. He needs my shins. He kneed them too, the bugger.

and left of my
shiny toes.

Sandpaper fumbles with a dark foot made of iron. It pleasures my pensive nature full of gypsies. Haha no or maybe yes? Batman likes me. Batman wants me. He needs me. He needs my shins. He kneed them too, the bugger. So I swung off a lamp made of nothing and fell through a cobweb of TV's with Prince on repeat - SOMEONE KILL ME

and left of my
shiny toes.

Sandpaper fumbles with a dark foot made of iron. It pleasures my pensive nature full of gypsies. Haha no or maybe yes? Batman likes me. Batman wants me. He needs me. He needs my shins. He kneed them too, the bugger. So I swung off a lamp made of nothing and fell through a cobweb of TV's with Prince on repeat - SOMEONE KILL ME, PLEASE THRILL ME. I played Thriller instead, then MJ flailed in through the window and shimmied on the rug with his pet hippo Mr Smidgenface. Frig oh my this that though he walked into

and left of my
shiny toes.

Sandpaper fumbles with a dark foot made of iron. It pleasures my pensive nature full of gypsies. Haha no or maybe yes? Batman likes me. Batman wants me. He needs me. He needs my shins. He kneed them too, the bugger. So I swung off a lamp made of nothing and fell through a cobweb of TV's with Prince on repeat - SOMEONE KILL ME, PLEASE THRILL ME. I played Thriller instead, then MJ flailed in through the window and shimmied on the rug with his pet hippo Mr Smidgenface. Frig oh my this that though he walked into the wall which beheld a mighty dragon named crumbs who enjoyed eating crumbs with fluffy mold. Pigeon.

and left of my
shiny toes.

Sandpaper fumbles with a dark foot made of iron. It pleasures my pensive nature full of gypsies. Haha no or maybe yes? Batman likes me. Batman wants me. He needs me. He needs my shins. He kneed them too, the bugger. So I swung off a lamp made of nothing and fell through a cobweb of TV's with Prince on repeat - SOMEONE KILL ME, PLEASE THRILL ME. I played Thriller instead, then MJ flailed in through the window and shimmied on the rug with his pet hippo Mr Smidgenface. Frig oh my this that though he walked into the wall which beheld a mighty dragon named crumbs who enjoyed eating crumbs with fluffy mold. Pigeon. Geese. Akimboness.

and left of my
shiny toes.

Sandpaper fumbles with a dark foot made of iron. It pleasures my pensive nature full of gypsies. Haha no or maybe yes? Batman likes me. Batman wants me. He needs me. He needs my shins. He kneed them too, the bugger. So I swung off a lamp made of nothing and fell through a cobweb of TV's with Prince on repeat - SOMEONE KILL ME, PLEASE THRILL ME. I played Thriller instead, then MJ flailed in through the window and shimmied on the rug with his pet hippo Mr Smidgenface. Frig oh my this that though he walked into the wall which beheld a mighty dragon named crumbs who enjoyed eating crumbs with fluffy mold. Pigeon. Geese. Akimboness. Would you like to swap nipples with me? If you do I shall coat your fence in the most glorious paint of the kind

and left of my
shiny toes.

Sandpaper fumbles with a dark foot made of iron. It pleasures my pensive nature full of gypsies. Haha no or maybe yes? Batman likes me. Batman wants me. He needs me. He needs my shins. He kneed them too, the bugger. So I swung off a lamp made of nothing and fell through a cobweb of TV's with Prince on repeat - SOMEONE KILL ME, PLEASE THRILL ME. I played Thriller instead, then MJ flailed in through the window and shimmied on the rug with his pet hippo Mr Smidgenface. Frig oh my this that though he walked into the wall which beheld a mighty dragon named crumbs who enjoyed eating crumbs with fluffy mold. Pigeon. Geese. Akimboness. Would you like to swap nipples with me? If you do I shall coat your fence in the most glorious paint of the kind old man in my cupboard. He is very

and left of my
shiny toes.

Sandpaper fumbles with a dark foot made of iron. It pleasures my pensive nature full of gypsies. Haha no or maybe yes? Batman likes me. Batman wants me. He needs me. He needs my shins. He kneed them too, the bugger. So I swung off a lamp made of nothing and fell through a cobweb of TV's with Prince on repeat - SOMEONE KILL ME, PLEASE THRILL ME. I played Thriller instead, then MJ flailed in through the window and shimmied on the rug with his pet hippo Mr Smidgenface. Frig oh my this that though he walked into the wall which beheld a mighty dragon named crumbs who enjoyed eating crumbs with fluffy mold. Pigeon. Geese. Akimboness. Would you like to swap nipples with me? If you do I shall coat your fence in the most glorious paint of the kind old man in my cupboard. He is very shy though, beware. He may explode at any given moment due to toilets overflowing in my sisters brothers

and left of my
shiny toes.

Sandpaper fumbles with a dark foot made of iron. It pleasures my pensive nature full of gypsies. Haha no or maybe yes? Batman likes me. Batman wants me. He needs me. He needs my shins. He kneed them too, the bugger. So I swung off a lamp made of nothing and fell through a cobweb of TV's with Prince on repeat - SOMEONE KILL ME, PLEASE THRILL ME. I played Thriller instead, then MJ flailed in through the window and shimmied on the rug with his pet hippo Mr Smidgenface. Frig oh my this that though he walked into the wall which beheld a mighty dragon named crumbs who enjoyed eating crumbs with fluffy mold. Pigeon. Geese. Akimboness. Would you like to swap nipples with me? If you do I shall coat your fence in the most glorious paint of the kind old man in my cupboard. He is very shy though, beware. He may explode at any given moment due to toilets overflowing in my sisters brothers uncles nephews neices cousins mothers fathers aunties step siblings nostril.

and left of my
shiny toes.

Sandpaper fumbles with a dark foot made of iron. It pleasures my pensive nature full of gypsies. Haha no or maybe yes? Batman likes me. Batman wants me. He needs me. He needs my shins. He kneed them too, the bugger. So I swung off a lamp made of nothing and fell through a cobweb of TV's with Prince on repeat - SOMEONE KILL ME, PLEASE THRILL ME. I played Thriller instead, then MJ flailed in through the window and shimmied on the rug with his pet hippo Mr Smidgenface. Frig oh my this that though he walked into the wall which beheld a mighty dragon named crumbs who enjoyed eating crumbs with fluffy mold. Pigeon. Geese. Akimboness. Would you like to swap nipples with me? If you do I shall coat your fence in the most glorious paint of the kind old man in my cupboard. He is very shy though, beware. He may explode at any given moment due to toilets overflowing in my sisters brothers uncles nephews neices cousins mothers fathers aunties step siblings nostril. I am frightened, mentally by this

Back