MJJC and Michael's Legacy. Let's Play Our Part.

I'm up for doing everything I can to clear Michael's name and to support his humanitarian work and make the world see who he truly is.
Great thread!

I will stand up for Michael and make sure his legacy is kept alive. I'm in!

Yes i totally agree and am in!
I think tabloid storys are discust to much we need to forget the rubbish in the media, we now what Michael really was, we no what he did for so many people, we need to carry on his work with the help of his love and show the world what he really was, a beautiful, caring, loving, giving, human being!

A journalist with one of our local papers has become fascinated with Michael and is in the process of writing a series of articles about him - his work and his process. I will be meeting her this weekend to talk about this. Will keep you guys posted!

Thanks to everyone who has endorsed my ideas - it means alot to me. I would love to hear what others are doing/have done in terms of helping people to gain a better understanding of this man we love so much.

You are the chosen one! :D I'll be on the look out for something I can assist with. I'm all for positivity you know!

This is wonderful! I would be grateful if any member of the MJJC staff can advise the best way to go forward.

In the meantime it would be great if people could say which area they are interested in working.

I will start - I want to work in the archive action team.

Once we get teams together we can work out the nitty gritty details.

Holler back!

Nancii

Me too! :D

:scratch:I guess we could start with defining topics by era: Motown, OTW, Thriller, BAD...
for example:

albums
awards
songwriter credits
short films
tours
photos/magazine covers
charities
books
quotes
style/fashion
quotes/videos from those who KNEW him
etc...

Last edited:
Bumpity bump bump.....for this oh so important post by TheChosenOne....brilliant!

Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
I want to work in the archive action team.

Me three!

Great idea! I'd love to be involved one way or another! I can't think of a topic I'd be most interested in right now... But I'll put my hand up anyway. :) Good luck with your meeting TheChosenOne!

Yeah, I re-read the opening post and I'm thinking if there'll be a 'media squad' of some sort (e-mails and other feedback for trashy stories), I might be interested in participating in it. Looking at Michael's extensive charity and humanitarian work would be potentially up my alley too. I've been quite impressed by it.

Looking forward to seeing what becomes a reality! :)

Last edited:
This is exactly why I join this board and a few others. I want to do something to help his legacy. I have been very disheartend to not find anything like this. I am ready to do whatever. Thanks for coming up with this idea. *bookmarks for future reference*

Back