MJ w/ Unknown Woman - Hawaii (1988)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Im officially JELOUS, why wasnt that me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How you ppl could be JELOUS of something what happened more than 20 years ago? Some ppl on this forum were not even born yet or were babies.
Plus Michael was not available for 99.999999999999999999% of fans even if he was alive.
How some ppl can be jealous of something they NEVER would able to get anyways? I just do not understand it. Even his grave is not available for fans to visit. Think about it.

Or maybe some folks just think wayyyy to much about themselves I guess or being not realistic? I do not know what to say....

Last edited:
I hate it when MJ is with women. I was so jealous when he kissed Lisa Marie on tv and I'm jealous of this chick. Doesn't look like Tatiana

That woman does look cute.

I hate it when MJ is with women. I was so jealous when he kissed Lisa Marie on tv and I'm jealous of this chick. Doesn't look like Tatiana

Why do you hate when women are with MJ, I can't believe you're jealous of every women with MJ. I love when they were around him.

they look so cute together, i like that she took off her shoes to be in the same height as MJ , because while wearing her shoes she would look much taller than him...she seems to be a nice girl.she looks like Halima, but for sure she is not her, she must look older by now.

Well, if it's not Jimmy's mom, I'd like to think it's the mysterious 'S' that MJ fell in love with back in the late 80s and early 90s. The girl in the pic is absolutely gorgeous just like I imagined, and fits the bill about what we know about her pretty well...
PLUS, my understanding of the Michael and 'S' relationship was kept under wraps with them often leading everyone to believe that 'S' worked from him....Quite convienent that this has always been the story around these photos. And what was told to the fan/photographer. And if that is the truth, then I don't blame Michael for doing it..

I really don't believe it's Randy/Jermaine's ex. Perhaps someone could ask Genevieve about it on twitter. I bet she'd recognize a pic of her own mother..

Back