MJ Recording at the Cascio studio?

Cascio mic is similar to WMCIG mic. This looks like neither.

Maybe 2005 though. That Geraldo interview was more about MJ mixing Beautiful Girl, but they actually intended it to be a song for Tsunami victims.

Exactly my thoughts :D
0.jpg

87800102.jpg

then he was recording Beautiful Girl :yes:

That's not the same black shirt. The one in the photo is a button up shirt the one from the Geraldo interview is a black shirt with a silver zipper going up the middle.

:wub:
souldreamer7

That's not the same black shirt. The one in the photo is a button up shirt the one from the Geraldo interview is a black shirt with a silver zipper going up the middle.

:wub:
souldreamer7

I think we were more hinting at facial features rather than dress ;) :wub:

^ Yeah, because from 2005-2007 is going to make a huge difference in his facial features.

Oooohhhh! What a folder name. :bugeyed
That's sounds like a pretty cool folder Birchey. :wild:

What other pictures do you have in there? You have my attention. LOL! :baby: :ninja: :naughty:

Oooohhhh! What a folder name. :bugeyed
That's sounds like a pretty cool folder Birchey. :wild:

What other pictures do you have in there? You have my attention. LOL! :baby: :ninja: :naughty:

Lol, you know when you type something without thinking it through................:doh:

Last edited:
This belongs to some videos that were sold on EBAY last year as MJREMIXED confirmed , it said it was from the INVINCIBLE sessions or circa that time.

890993.jpg

890992.jpg

89099.jpg

No Cascio related at all.

I think if video/pictures existed of him recording in their studio it would have been shown by the Cascio's already.

Exactly. On top of that Eddie has claimed tha MJ didn't like to be photographed or filmed in the studio, which in other words means there is no video or photo of Michael in the Cascio studio whatsoever.

Roger Friedman however claimed that there is a worktape of Michael in the Cascio studio and promised in November 2010 that we were going to hear it. We're in March 2011 and have been waiting to hear it ever since. But there's still nothing.

Conclusion this picture can't be from the Cascio studio. Indeed Eddie would have already showed it on Oprah instead of the empty studio.

My immediate first impression was WMCIG... but maybe im wrong. Those photos from the videos from invincible sessions seem possible.

This belongs to some videos that were sold on EBAY last year as MJREMIXED confirmed , it said it was from the INVINCIBLE sessions or circa that time.

890993.jpg

890992.jpg

89099.jpg

No Cascio related at all.

Thank-you

:)

Wishful thinkers hoping it would be cascio related. Keep waiting. and waiting.
It will never come :)

Thank-you

:)

Wishful thinkers hoping it would be cascio related. Keep waiting. and waiting.
It will never come :)

By digging out various pics from the recording sessions, it only weakens more and more Eddie's claim that Michael didn't want to be photographed or filmed in the studio.

^^

I don't think Eddie said anything about that. It was Dr. Freeze who said it to the French MJ fan site interview. (and musicians on Gearslutz)

Also Darkchild has said himself he has a stack of tapes containing footage of MJ in the studio. Oh, but of course, it must have been secret filming cus' Michael didn't like to be filmed in the studio! Same happened during WATW, Captain EO, WMCIG etc.... ! Michael hated it, really.

^^

I don't think Eddie said anything about that. It was Dr. Freeze who said it to the French MJ fan site interview. (and musicians on Gearslutz)

Either way, we've seen him several times in studio, yet none in the Cascio studio....

Even if there were photos of him recording in the Cascio studio (which there aren't), it doesn't prove nor lend any credence to the assertion it's his vocals.

I've been to NY. Doesn't mean I caused 9/11. Same thing.

^^

He might have not said it, but he did show a picture of an empty studio.

Even if there were photos of him recording in the Cascio studio (which there aren't), it doesn't prove nor lend any credence to the assertion it's his vocals.

I've been to NY. Doesn't mean I caused 9/11. Same thing.

I totally agree. But in the Cascio case not only demos, notes and all kinds of possible traces are missing, but there is even not a single picture of Michael in that studio at least as his personal souvenir or something. Every single trace is screamingly missing.

He might have not said it, but he did show a picture of an empty studio.

so what does a picture of empty studio mean?

We got empty pictures of our house / studio during insurance and re-financing taken. we take pictures of empty rooms when we redo them too (kinda like before /after pictures of home improvement projects). It doesn't mean that someone been/not been in your house/studio or it doesn't mean that you photograph everyone that enters into your house/studio.

so what does a picture of empty studio mean?

We got empty pictures of our house / studio during insurance and re-financing taken. It doesn't mean that someone been/not been in your house/studio or it doesn't mean that you photograph everyone that enters into your house/studio.

Exactly! You got it. It means nothing at all! So why showing a picture of an empty studio to prove that Michael used the studio? :doh:

^^
see I don't think it was to prove anything. He just showed a picture of his studio. Like the walk through in the room when telling stuff. Basically saying "this is where it all happened".

You are the ones that are looking for / demanding proof. It's obvious that they aren't trying to prove anything.

^^
see I don't think it was to prove anything. He just showed a picture of his studio. Like the walk through in the room when telling stuff. Basically saying "this is where it all happened".

You are the ones that are looking for / demanding proof. It's obvious that they aren't trying to prove anything.

Come on Ivy, this post of yours is nothing else than stubborness. They were not invited on Oprah for a walk through their home, but to answer the controversy, which they miserably failed. Oprah asked for proof, I didn't, I wasn't at the show, Oprah was.

I don't think we watched the same Oprah show. first of all Oprah was far more interested in their 25 year relationship with Michael then anything else. She simply mentioned the vocal controversy and took their word and explanation for it. I didn't hear her saying "prove it" or asking for hard proof, she didn't pursue the topic further. Like I said she was satisfied with their word. She concluded it with a statement from Epic.

Back