*** MJ Official 2012 Calendar ***

Hello, guys just to answer your questions and leave all the doubts away.

Yes, we are the same who founded mjphotoscollectors.com but our main interest has always been memorabilia since 1980!

I personally created michaeljacksoncatalog.com which is still on but I never updated anymore after 2005's trial 'cos I was so painful for what Michael had to face all those years and used my site to support him at the trial, through MJ Unity, together with other major fanclubs and we created UNN (Unbreakable News Network). We also paid an air banner that went around S.Maria courthouse for a couple of days and we did it at our expenses for all the fans and tried to let the media see we trusted Michael at 100% and we knew he was innocent.

Well, apart from this, in 2009 some days before his passing away, I decided to update my site and add my 20000 pictures of items I had piled, saved from ebay or owned personally by me and my friends, but once again I had to stop because that tragedy made me frozen and I couldn't even think about anything joyful anymore.

In late 2009 my longtime closest friend Ron tried to cheer me up and convinced me to do something for his legacy and keep his name alive, remembering Michael at the best and so his magical talent. After long thoughts about it, I decided to make a joint venture with him and we created this huge site: www.mjjcollectors.com

We did it for all the old and new fans who didn't have the chance to know Michael nor to see him live and our intention is far away from making any joint venture with people we never liked so much.
So NO NO NO we're not affiliated with Wiesner nor anybody else, we're just simple fans and collectors since 30 years now and lived our lives almost always surrounded by Michael and the joy he could give us.

We have Mystery's perfumes 'cos we bought them in 1999 but never been in touch with Diesner nor MJ Net or whatever else, all people who caused Michael a lot of problems.

So, I hope to have answered and clarified your doubts now.

I take this chance to advise you that very soon I'll add Dangerous Rehearsals, unleaked parts, to our site and the vision will be for the members only, so join us and stay tuned because they will be added soon to our video section and they'll be free. They were put for sale on Ebay at 10,000 USD by someone after MJ's death, but we don't want to exploit anyone and we'll add them for you for FREE. So please spread it around so we will add them soon. We wish we could get at least 1500-2000 members.

MJJCollectors owners and admins.

Hello, guys just to answer your questions and leave all the doubts away.

Yes, we are the same who founded mjphotoscollectors.com but our main interest has always been memorabilia since 1980!

I personally created michaeljacksoncatalog.com which is still on but I never updated anymore after 2005's trial 'cos I was so painful for what Michael had to face all those years and used my site to support him at the trial, through MJ Unity, together with other major fanclubs and we created UNN (Unbreakable News Network). We also paid an air banner that went around S.Maria courthouse for a couple of days and we did it at our expenses for all the fans and tried to let the media see we trusted Michael at 100% and we knew he was innocent.

Well, apart from this, in 2009 some days before his passing away, I decided to update my site and add my 20000 pictures of items I had piled, saved from ebay or owned personally by me and my friends, but once again I had to stop because that tragedy made me frozen and I couldn't even think about anything joyful anymore.

In late 2009 my longtime closest friend Ron tried to cheer me up and convinced me to do something for his legacy and keep his name alive, remembering Michael at the best and so his magical talent. After long thoughts about it, I decided to make a joint venture with him and we created this huge site: www.mjjcollectors.com

We did it for all the old and new fans who didn't have the chance to know Michael nor to see him live and our intention is far away from making any joint venture with people we never liked so much.
So NO NO NO we're not affiliated with Wiesner nor anybody else, we're just simple fans and collectors since 30 years now and lived our lives almost always surrounded by Michael and the joy he could give us.

We have Mystery's perfumes 'cos we bought them in 1999 but never been in touch with Diesner nor MJ Net or whatever else, all people who caused Michael a lot of problems.

So, I hope to have answered and clarified your doubts now.

I take this chance to advise you that very soon I'll add Dangerous Rehearsals, unleaked parts, to our site and the vision will be for the members only, so join us and stay tuned because they will be added soon to our video section and they'll be free. They were put for sale on Ebay at 10,000 USD by someone after MJ's death, but we don't want to exploit anyone and we'll add them for you for FREE. So please spread it around so we will add them soon. We wish we could get at least 1500-2000 members.

MJJCollectors owners and admins.

Thank you for your post and clarification. Will you have the official 2012 Bad Calendar? I don't see it on your site yet.

Maybe later, we just added to our files, but not for sale yet. Anyway, you can find it on-line quite easily and sure you'll find it soon on Bravado.com site too.

Maybe later, we just added to our files, but not for sale yet. Anyway, you can find it on-line quite easily and sure you'll find it soon on Bravado.com site too.
I would recommend NO ONE to buy anything from the Bravado MJ store. They are making money on the shipping charges. I live in the same state as their warehouse and I paid shipping costs with them as if my package was being sent to the other side of the country.

I don't see in on the Bravado site yet, hopefully soon! I really want to get one :)

I don't see in on the Bravado site yet, hopefully soon! I really want to get one :)
I was able to get the official 2010 MJ calendar at Barnes and Noble and the 2011 calendar at FYE. I hope to find the 2012 calendar in a store also. If you are going to order online, at least use Amazon. Stay away from the Bravado site at all costs!

I was able to purchase the calendar today at a store in the mall. It's nice.

BAD25 campaign starts with this calender !!! - GREAT!

I could've sworn I saw another 'official' calendar a few months ago?
But I love this one, despite the Victory tour error. :)

I've actually bought and put up my alleged (official) MJ calendar already and thats not the same as that one :unsure:

I got the calendar last weekend at the Timmins Square.

Back