MJ offered new Jackson 5 deal ?

Yep i dont belive this crap for one second!

Michael as said time & time again, he doesnt wanna do anymore j5 stuff.

And honsetly i think its HIS time now- no one else's

when sum1 other than TMZ reports this with official documentation let me know

So what's happening with this? Nothing's even been filed, right?

yeah wheres the lawsuit? still waiting on it to be filed

Hmm, I just browsed back through the last 4 days on TMZ, not a word mentioned about Michael and this situation. Did TMZ remove it, or was this latest "report" by DigitalSpy twisted and turned from reports back a week or 2 ago and cannibalized into this report and citing TMZ as reporting it?

Digital Spy, another crap spewing bunch of fiction writers or are they usually reliable?

Last edited:
the digital spy story is just a rehash of the the Tmz one. is basically word for word but a week or so late

TMZ posted the video of Michael yesterday when he said "yes" after a paparazzi asked him if he is touring with his siblings. They have just edited their story with the following..

"Huge news....Michael Jackson told us he is indeed doing that special, one night concert with the Jackson 5 and sister Janet in Texas -- as well as his London concert series. Problem is ...he could still get sued.

The Jackson family is in chaos over *****'s decision to perform in London, because his rep signed a deal that he'd do a concert with his family and not perform anywhere else for 18 months. The group organizing the family concert has threatened to sue if the London concert goes on.

***** stands to make $3 million off the family concert -- and a lot more from the London gigs. Jackson's bros would split $500,000 for their troubles. The question -- is this enough jack to avert a suit?

Stay tuned"

Wasnt All Good Entertainment about to file a lawsuit weeks ago? What happened with all that mess?

This is funny.

Yes. Its funny and sad.
Apparaently TMZ needed to change their positive/happy news about MJ touring with his siblings to one more negative within a day.

They dont got anything right and are desperate for headlines.

The thing is Michael never actually said that he was touring with his brothers, he was asked by someone from TMZ and he said 'yes' but didn't elaborate or anything, it just seemed like MJ said it to shut them up because the reporters were getting on his nerves.

Huge news....Michael Jackson told us he is indeed doing that special, one night concert with the Jackson 5 and sister Janet in Texas -- as well as his London concert series"

Its amazing how they heard all that, sounded like MJ just said 'Yes' to a Pap to me.....

these people right out lie to make sure you talk about them and go to their web-page.

New York Post does it all the time... they make up quotes from a celebrity when a celeb said no such thing.. but the publicity from the scandulous comments... makes them money and keeps them in the news...

its a game!!! becuz they know its hard to be sued ...

He's been threatening to sue for MONTHS, ever since mid-March... Still no substance behind his talk. Unless the court can prove that Frank Dileo is legally authorized to sign random contracts and agreements on Michael's behalf without his knowledge or permission, there is absolutely no basis for this claim against him. In fact, the court would have to prove that Frank is authorized to sign contracts for ALL OF THE JACKSON FAMILY MEMBERS since that is what the agreement called for--despite most if not all of the family being completely unaware of it in the first place. Funny how he only goes after Michael, last time I checked there was no confirmation that his brothers and sisters were in agreement with the terms, either.

================

Here's another article, I love how he insists the lawsuit will be "filed soon" -- the same words he used weeks ago, and in April, and March. Must be hard trying to come up with a legal angle to file it under which involves MJ.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b127067_ja...et_michael.html

Jackson 5 Reunion Still Not Set as Michael, Promoter Square Off

The glove might be retired, but the suit's still on.

While Michael Jackson was videotaped telling a TMZ cameraman that, in a major 180, he would be performing a Jackson 5 reunion, organizers for the event say they have yet to hear officially from the Moonwalker—and they are still planning to sue his sequins off.

"We have no confirmation that Michael is still planning on doing the show," Patrick Alloco, a partner of AllGood Entertainment, tells E! News.

Last month, the promoter threatened to file a lawsuit against Jackson, alleging he reneged on an agreement to perform at Texas show with his brothers is and sister Janet. The contract (which reportedly paid Michael $3 million to $500,000 for each of his siblings) was signed by the King of Pop's former manager, Frank Dileo.

Alloco says his company is putting the finishing touches on the suit and he expects it to be "filed soon."

At the center of the contract in question is a noncompete clause forbidding the "Thriller" perpetrator from performing anywhere else in the world for 18 months surrounding the reunion gig, tentatively slated for July 3, 2010. That would render Jackson's ballyhooed 50-date London comeback concert series, set to kick off this summer, a major violation.

However, it appears AllGood may be willing to make a new deal.

Alloco says that if Jackson agrees to take part in the reunion, AllGood will call of the dogs.

"Nobody wants to go to court," the promoter says. "I think the whole thing all along is that we want our date in Texas and that's what we are interested in. We were willing to work around the London shows if he was willing to [do] the reunion show with us. That's all we are asking."

He's been threatening to sue for MONTHS, ever since mid-March... Still no substance behind his talk. Unless the court can prove that Frank Dileo is legally authorized to sign random contracts and agreements on Michael's behalf without his knowledge or permission, there is absolutely no basis for this claim against him. In fact, the court would have to prove that Frank is authorized to sign contracts for ALL OF THE JACKSON FAMILY MEMBERS since that is what the agreement called for--despite most if not all of the family being completely unaware of it in the first place. Funny how he only goes after Michael, last time I checked there was no confirmation that his brothers and sisters were in agreement with the terms, either.

Actually, Alloco will have to prove TO the court/jury that Frank was authorized! And the brothers have already stated they will back Michael in any legal action brought against him by Allgood...so there's already a handful of people weighing down one side of the scale before Allgood even starts. If Allgood doesn't have a BIG brick to add on their side of the scale they should really save their time and money. If they cause those London shows to NOT go forward for any reason, then they'd better be prepared to pay those costs if they lose their case against MJ. If those London shows don't go forward that's a LOTTA LOTTA money down the drain. AEG may end up owning Allgood at the end of this...lol...UNLESS Allgood has some kind of smoking gun that assures them they have the upper hand here. Otherwise...:smilerolleyes:

================

Here's another article, I love how he insists the lawsuit will be "filed soon" -- the same words he used weeks ago, and in April, and March. Must be hard trying to come up with a legal angle to file it under which involves MJ.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b127067_ja...et_michael.html

Jackson 5 Reunion Still Not Set as Michael, Promoter Square Off

The glove might be retired, but the suit's still on.

While Michael Jackson was videotaped telling a TMZ cameraman that, in a major 180, he would be performing a Jackson 5 reunion, organizers for the event say they have yet to hear officially from the Moonwalker—and they are still planning to sue his sequins off.

"We have no confirmation that Michael is still planning on doing the show," Patrick Alloco, a partner of AllGood Entertainment, tells E! News.

Last month, the promoter threatened to file a lawsuit against Jackson, alleging he reneged on an agreement to perform at Texas show with his brothers is and sister Janet. The contract (which reportedly paid Michael $3 million to $500,000 for each of his siblings) was signed by the King of Pop's former manager, Frank Dileo.

Alloco says his company is putting the finishing touches on the suit and he expects it to be "filed soon."

At the center of the contract in question is a noncompete clause forbidding the "Thriller" perpetrator from performing anywhere else in the world for 18 months surrounding the reunion gig, tentatively slated for July 3, 2010. That would render Jackson's ballyhooed 50-date London comeback concert series, set to kick off this summer, a major violation.

However, it appears AllGood may be willing to make a new deal.

Alloco says that if Jackson agrees to take part in the reunion, AllGood will call of the dogs.

"Nobody wants to go to court," the promoter says. "I think the whole thing all along is that we want our date in Texas and that's what we are interested in. We were willing to work around the London shows if he was willing to [do] the reunion show with us. That's all we are asking."

Blah!

Edit: There's a statement? :unsure: *goes to look*

If Mike didnt want to do these concerts then he shouldnt have signed a contract with them.

Seems like the 2 sides have come to an agreement and now we get another MJ show in the same year!

Michaels part of the show will probably be a short version of TII.

Imma wait for the Press Release to come from Michael's side before I believe this latest news. And I'm not saying that becuz I don't want this to be true, I'm just tired of ppl saying it like it's been set in stone and then..... :bored:*crickets*.

If Mike didnt want to do these concerts then he shouldnt have signed a contract with them.

Seems like the 2 sides have come to an agreement and now we get another MJ show in the same year!

Michaels part of the show will probably be a short version of TII.
where the heck do u get that from. mj shouldnt have signed a contract with them? and your evidencethat he did is what exactly? certain posters always blame mj regardless of the evidence

and wheres the evidence of an agreement. that statement is no such thing all it is is AEG trying to sweet talk mj into doing something where as days ago it was lawsuit threats. now they are trying something different. when that doenst work they will go back to the threats

Back