MJ offered new Jackson 5 deal ?

Gfresh

Proud Member
'New Jackson 5 deal'

Michael Jackson has been offered a new deal to perform with his family for one night only, say reports.
According to TMZ, AllGood Entertainment managing director Patrick Allocco has resubmitted his bid to the 'Thriller' singer to appear with the Jackson 5 and his sister Janet - without the inclusion of the concert being aired on pay-per-view.
Last week, Allocco reportedly issued a cease and desist order against Jackson and AEG, the company behind his forthcoming 50-date O2 residency, after claiming that the star had already agreed to perform alongside his family in a tour organised by his company.
A "secret meeting" between Jackson and Allocco is understood to have taken place in Los Angeles yesterday, where the pop legend made it clear that he would not go forward with the original agreement because the performance "would have aired on pay-per-view".
The new deal proposed - Allocco's "last and final offer" - would see ***** paid $3 million, with Janet making $1 million and the brothers sharing $500,000.
If the offer is refused, AllGood Entertainment "will proceed with suing him and his family".
Meanwhile, recent reports have suggested that Jackson has been diagnosed with skin cancer.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a156173/*****-offered-new-jackson-5-deal.html

When are these people going to learn that Michael doesnt want to do this family thing? He did it once on the 30th anniversary concert he doesnt need to do it again......

He will say no again. They WILL have to accept it sooner or later.

I honestly feel so bad for Michael. He was even forced to do the Victory tour.

GET OVER IT PEOPLE...HE DOESN'T WANT TO DO IT!

I honestly feel so bad for Michael. He was even forced to do the Victory tour.

And don't forget about the brothers, who released a statement saying that they know NOTHING about this deal and they were NEVER approached about this deal.

I guess they were so busy focusing on MJ, that they forgot to tell the brothers that they were involved in this potential deal also.

And don't forget about the brothers, who released a statement saying that they know NOTHING about this deal and they were NEVER approached about this deal.

I guess they were so busy focusing on MJ, that they forgot to tell the brothers that they were involved in this potential deal also.

LOL probably haha

500,000 for 5 to share? Yet Janet gets 1 million to herself, and 3 million for Michael?

Jeez...at least give the 5 500,000 each -_-

tmz has a dark cloud over them. they are stoned. they keep reporting the skin cancer shit, and all the other negative shit. get them out of here. please.

It will never happen.

I would like a one night only family reunion concert.

I would like to see a one night Jacksons concert .. With all the oldskool songs

Well, to be honest, I think it makes sense to start with MJ first. It's obvious they didn't want a reunion tour that didn't include Michael. So it may have been their plan to start from the top down. If they could get him to say yes, they may have felt the rest would be cake.

500,000 for 5 to share? Yet Janet gets 1 million to herself, and 3 million for Michael?

Jeez...at least give the 5 500,000 each -_-

I gotta agree with you that I dunno if the rest of the brothers are going to jump at 500,000 to split between all of them. WOW. That's kinda cold. lol Then again, who knows. I guess it would depend on badly they would want something like this to happen.

And I just realized that this isn't exactly THAT rinky dink...at least for Michael. 3 mil for one night is actually equal to the amount MJ would get for 3 nights in London, right? :unsure: And for USA fans who can't make that London trek this may be as good and as close as it gets. Lord only knows how long it's going to be for MJ to hit the States in his 3 year AEG deal or "proposed deal". It could be a matter of getting MJ with his fam or waiting up to THREE WHOLE years more before "maybe" seeing him at all. Right now no guarantees have been made. Personally, I would love to see a show with Michael and his family. I'm an older fan who can appreciate a show like that. But I would only hope for something like that to ever take place with MJ WANTING to do it for himself and not for any other reason. HE has to WANT to do it. Either way, I'm keeping my London ticket cuz July 2010 is soooooooooooo far away right now. Heck, September 2009 feels like an eternity at this point. :lol:

It's clearly all up to Michael. If he doesn't want this, pay-per-view issues or any other issues aside, then that's totally respectable. But if he does decide it's an offer he's willing to accept, I would hope fans don't dog it becuz his family would be in the show. I mean, come on. Despite what you may think or feel about them, they are still the man's flesh and blood at the end of the day...and always will be...whether you like them, approve of them or not. My opinion, of course. :flowers:

Last edited:
I'm a bit tired of these fed by Allgood stories on TMZ. I really think Allgood is it's own leak to TMZ. They want as much publicity they can get, in order to push Michael into agreeing. And what are they talking about with 'final offer'. Because the only offer they made was to Frank Dileo, not Michael. And Dileo is still silent...

Well, to be honest, I think it makes sense to start with MJ first. It's obvious they didn't want a reunion tour that didn't include Michael. So it may have been their plan to start from the top down. If they could get him to say yes, they may have felt the rest would be cake.

That would probably make sense, if it weren't for Mr. Allocco's assertion that Frank DiLeo signed a BINDING AGREEMENT for all of the Jacksons.

If the plan was to get MJ on board first, why would Mr. DiLeo sign a binding agreement for all of the Jackson members, before they secured MJ's participation first.

And even if that was the plan, shouldn't the brothers have at least been kept in the loop. Shouldn't they have known that something was in the works, that might involve them down the line. As per the brothers, they didn't even know any of this was going on.

And then we have Janet, a star in her own right. Did she, like the brothers, have no idea that any of this was going on. That she was going to be involved in a Family Reunion which would be held July 2010. She could very well be involved with filiming the sequel to Tyler Perry's movie during that time.

I look forward to hearing what Ms. Jackson has to say about this Family Reunion.

We don't really know much about what has been going on behind the scene do we??

All we know is that MJ or any of the Jacksons has signed a legally binding agreement to do anything, right?

That would probably make sense, if it weren't for Mr. Allocco's assertion that Frank DiLeo signed a BINDING AGREEMENT for all of the Jacksons.

If the plan was to get MJ on board first, why would Mr. DiLeo sign a binding agreement for all of the Jackson members, before they secured MJ's participation first.

And even if that was the plan, shouldn't the brothers have at least been kept in the loop. Shouldn't they have known that something was in the works, that might involve them down the line. As per the brothers, they didn't even know any of this was going on.

Good points. I still think Mr. Allocco has misinterpreted that "contract" for his own purposes. Like you said, it doesn't make sense the way he's explained it. He's either added more than is there or he's leaving something out that would make more sense.

I just hope if Michael says NO to this "final offer", they accept it and let this go. Leave him alone for crying out loud. He's got his plate full the rest of the year. And if the brothers knew nothing about this at all, it makes no sense to go after them either. AGE should invest that lawsuit money into promoting the artists they already have on their roster. The economy is bad. No need in throwing away money trying to punish ppl for crap. Put it to better use. Save a tree.

We don't really know much about what has been going on behind the scene do we??

Apparently, some of the people who are supposed to be performing in this one day concert, don't even know what was going on behind the scene. LOL! Especially the brothers, who stated they had NO idea they were to be involved in this one day concert.

And here's a little something funny!

Mr. Allocco says that this is his FINAL offer. No it's not, because Jermaine Jackson ain't gonna sign on for an itty bitty payment of $100,000. I just don't see that happening - EVER. LOL!

And here's a little something funny!

Mr. Allocco says that this is his FINAL offer. No it's not, because Jermaine Jackson ain't gonna sign on for an itty bitty payment of $100,000. I just don't see that happening - EVER. LOL!

:girl_haha: You never know tho.

What's odd is that Allocco originally claimed the deal would net the family 24 million. Well, 3mil for MJ + 1mil for Janet + 500,000 for the rest of the brothers = 4.5mil total. This can't be the final numbers after taking out the pay-per-view part of the deal, can it? :scratch:

for me, I don't care how many times the media ...or that matter TMZ reports the story in 100 versions.. it just don't add up...the money they are offering... how and why Michael refused in that "so called" meeting ... how no knows they have deal..

and of all places.. a concert in TEXAS... sorry.. it don't add up at all..

sorry..................................it doesn't add up...

the jacksons reunion was the only decent thing at the msg concerts. seeing them perform together is good.

:girl_haha: You never know tho.

Come on Wendy Girl, folks ain't just signing deals cold turkey nowadays, without inquiring about merchandising, i.e. potential sales of Jackson 5 t-shirts that would most likely be sold and any television rights (whether cable or network) that might eventually come into play. And don't forget about any potential DVD sales.

There are a lot of things to be considered before you sign on the dotted line after a FIRST offer has been made, in my opinion. And if any of the above is in the plan, then the artist in question would most likely request a percentage of those profits, along with any performance fee.

Last edited:
Apparently, some of the people who are supposed to be performing in this one day concert, don't even know what was going on behind the scene. LOL! Especially the brothers, who stated they had NO idea they were to be involved in this one day concert.

:lol: You're right about that. :lol:

I think TMZ is lying. I really do. I don't think that any of the Jacksons are involved in this thing.....with the exception of one.....Joe Jackson. And I do believe that DiLeo is hiding for a reason.

Back