MJ Nobel Peace Prize - VOTE NOW!

The rules seem pretty strict. :( Signing anyway though, just in case.

they don't award it posthumously? unless the have changed the rules.

intriguingly- there was some sort of petition for gandhi as well, but they would not do it posthumously.

anyways, i signed it .

they don't award it posthumously? unless the have changed the rules.

intriguingly- there was some sort of petition for gandhi as well, but they would not do it posthumously.

anyways, i signed it .

I'm sure they can invent a prize to award him with in that case.

Hes not eligible :( Ive still signed it though lol

If there is a million that sign it, it won't go un-noticed, right?

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/mjnobelpeaceprize/

SO FAR ITS UP TO 4500, WE NEED A MILLION VOTES!

I overheard on radio that this Nobel peace prize was being petitioned for our Michael, so searched in search to find it, as knew if somethings happening MJJ community site will know about it! :agree:

Of course I have signed it!!! via this link you gave on your post.

My question is in order for signing to be accepted do you have to 'register' with that site or as it offers a twitter option etc in order for your signing to be acceptable and counted?

Michael SO deserves this award...............what a damn pity he didnt get to see even being nominated whilst he walked this earth. :doh:

Michael Joseph Jackson should have been KNIGHTED as SIR MJJ :yes:

I overheard on radio that this Nobel peace prize was being petitioned for our Michael, so searched in search to find it, as knew if somethings happening MJJ community site will know about it! :agree:

Of course I have signed it!!! via this link you gave on your post.

My question is in order for signing to be accepted do you have to 'register' with that site or as it offers a twitter option etc in order for your signing to be acceptable and counted?

Michael SO deserves this award...............what a damn pity he didnt get to see even being nominated whilst he walked this earth. :doh:

Michael Joseph Jackson should have been KNIGHTED as SIR MJJ :yes:

your vote can be verified and counted via tweeter, thats how i did mine a few weeks ago :)

i heard on the radio yesturday that the petition was at 15000 but they said that they only give the prize to the living

funny20face.gif

signed

Last edited:
Back