MJ Mansion for Sale

Lots of people would live in a house where someone died or was even murdered :( if they aren't subjectively emotionally involved like a fan. They see the house predominately whereas we see what happened.

Dying of natural causes is one thing...........

........But you'll never see me live in a house where someone was murdered (even if I didn't know who it was)!!!!!!!!!

I think they are afraid of Michael's ghost. I heard it comes from time to time in the middle of the night beside the bedroom beds making faces and yelling: "Is THIS scary???"

I think they are afraid of Michael's ghost. I heard it comes from time to time in the middle of the night beside the bedroom beds making faces and yelling: "Is THIS scary???"

this post is both hurtful and mean.

If Michael did come back as a ghost i hope to hell he haunts that dumbass that murdered him.

this post is both hurtful and mean.

If Michael did come back as a ghost i hope to hell he haunts that dumbass that murdered him.

I was kidding come on.. And I meant his ghost is funny. Living there like nothing's changed.

This is what happens when people get their "news" from a tabloid like TMZ, and then not read the entire story. The listing agent is NOT the REAL ESTALKER, that would be a blog on celebrity homes, watering holes and anything that has to do with what celebrity's are buying. The brokerage firm is Caldwell Banker and there is an actual listing agent you can call if you have an extra $28,995,000 to shell out for this little hovel, with only a down payment of $5,799,000, your payment would only be $124,521 per month for 30 years. And a bonus is looking out your window every day to see the guy selling Star Maps on the corner and the bus tours for the morbidly curious pass by every hour. Jumping to conclusions as to what happened in that house is exactly the same slippery slope MJ endured from innuendo and presumptions of events we were not witness to, and to be judge, jury & executioner before the truth comes out is exactly what MJ fought his entire life and as it would seem now, even in death.

"Jumping to conclusions as to what happened in that house is exactly the same slippery slope MJ endured from innuendo and presumptions of events we were not witness to, and to be judge, jury & executioner before the truth comes out is exactly what MJ fought his entire life and as it would seem now, even in death.

Michael is dead and Murray killed him. That's not jumping to conclusions. Please support Murray on another board.

Michael is dead and Murray killed him. That's not jumping to conclusions. Please support Murray on another board.

Really, what I said supports Murray? Please enlighten me because I said no such thing. The court of public opinion is not fact, it is supposition. On June 13, 2005 a jury proved that the court of public opinion, innuendos & accusations were not true so who's drawing conclusions here? Judge and jury indeed.

Back