MJ & Jay-Z DYKWYCA (12 O Clock) Fan Made Remix

Re: Michael Jackson & Jay-z do you know where your children are 12 o clock

By the way, there was no Jay-Z on the version I found. Are there 2 versions?

I think it was made later than DYKWYCA.

opp was 1991 hmmmm

funny with the j5 samplin n that!!

strange x

Yayyyy!! :jump: :jump: :jump:

This must be the first time I listen to a complete leaked MJ song, couldn't help myself because the snippets were so amazing...shame on me, but this is one truly fantastic song! :clapping:

This is so MICHAEL, it would deserve to be on the album :wild:

If I had to guess I would say its a Dangerous demo. It has that raw feel to it.

:angel::angel::angel:Can someone PM me the song....Pleaseeeee:angel::angel::angel:

could someone please pm a link two please please please please

Can someone send me the file for version 2 (the original one, not the crap with jay z).

BTW, whoever edited that version is an idiot. A big one. The original song is really great, i love it! The mixed version with Clint at the begging is terrible.

Guys....run to the 'Hollywood Tonight' thread....there's the real version of DYKWYCA (no effects, no voiceovers). :wild:

Can someone PM me in High quality please???

If this is not on the album then I seriously don't understand what Sony are trying to do with the new album! This song is so much more interesting, exciting - simply better - than BN or Hold my hand!

If this is not on the album then I seriously don't understand what Sony are trying to do with the new album! This song is so much more interesting, exciting - simply better - than BN or Hold my hand!

i totally agree. this is one classic MJ track! the music world needs this!!:wild:

Indeed times 10 million. This reminds me of 'If You Don't Love Me' in terms of an undiscovered gem of a tune.

:clapping:

Here is the song :) I can't give you a download link because one of the moderators said it's not allowed. But you don't need it, if you go to mediaconverter.org you can download any YouTube video you want for free, all you need is a valid YouTube link (like the one I showed you above). That's how I downloaded mine as well.

^ to the moderators: I'm sorry if this is not allowed either. Feel free to remove/edit my post in that case. But I think this is easier than all these people asking for download links.

I officially love you. I didn't know this existed. Just downloaded the better version mentioned above. Thanks x

Gaz, do you know if DYKWYCA is the same song as Hollywood Tonight??

I officially love you. I didn't know this existed. Just downloaded the better version mentioned above. Thanks x

Your welcome :)

I'm gonna take the video link out of my post though, as Gaz requested (I assume this counts as sharing). Anyway, people who need a YT link can search the songs themselves :p

what a great song

Gaz, do you know if DYKWYCA is the same song as Hollywood Tonight??
Steve Lukather tweeted it's title is DYKWYCA, but maybe he was just referring to the snippet's title.

@stevelukather
@purplejay75 It's new and its me on all guitars on the new Michael Jackson tune "Do You Know Where Your Children Are"

Your welcome :)

I'm gonna take the video link out of my post though, as Gaz requested (I assume this counts as sharing). Anyway, people who need a YT link can search the songs themselves :p

I you have a better version than the one that was on yt a couple of hours ago then please send. This is an amazing song, i can't tell you how long i've waited to hear a proper funky guitar solo in an MJ song, the little section in superfly sister made me want it more, oh how i love that bit. I'm sure the track can be improved further though, that synth pad that's behind him in the verses needs to be louder and more sustained, even though it sounds a little dated. I'd have a stuck a few more guitar licks through the last chorus as well. That bridge is so Michael, yet unlike anything michael has done before, yet it feels like we have already heard that from him, cause it feels right lol i just love this song.

I can't find the posts atm, but there were some people who were wondering about the lyrics, particularly the 2nd sentence. Here is how I hear it:

"Father comes home from work and he's scared to death
Mother cries [for] the kid [and] that note she read"

Remember, in the second verse Michael sings:

"She wrote that she is tired of stepdaddy using her
Saying that he'll buy her things, while sexually abusing her"

The way I interpret it, this song is meant to be one coherent story: a 12-year-old girl ran away from home because her stepfather abused her, she dreams of Hollywood because heard that "the money is good" there, but ends up in hands of a pimp.

I you have a better version than the one that was on yt a couple of hours ago then please send. This is an amazing song, i can't tell you how long i've waited to hear a proper funky guitar solo in an MJ song, the little section in superfly sister made me want it more, oh how i love that bit. I'm sure the track can be improved further though, that synth pad that's behind him in the verses needs to be louder and more sustained, even though it sounds a little dated. I'd have a stuck a few more guitar licks through the last chorus as well. That bridge is so Michael, yet unlike anything michael has done before, yet it feels like we have already heard that from him, cause it feels right lol i just love this song.

You can find the link in the Hollywood Tonight thread (p. 17) I'm not gonna write it here anymore though, I don't think it's allowed ;)

Father comes home from work, and hes scared to death
Mother cries from the kid, In that note she read
Father runs to the table, He says whats going on
Mother cries desperately, Our little babys gone

(Chorus)

She wrote that she is tired of step daddy using her
Saying that he'll buy her things while sexually abusing her
Just think that she's all alone somewhere out on the street
How will this girl survive she ain't got nothing to eat

(Chorus)

(Someone work out the bridge)

This is a song that MJ wrote and composed completly by himself without no outside help. Do You Know Where Your Children Are once again proves that the songs that MJ writes by himself will always be his best. Not that none of us didn't know that allready

If the song really is Hollywood Tonight i hope that some greedy b*** don't give themselves a co-writing credit just so they can get some of the royalities. This is a song that's fully written and composed by MJ himself and it should say that in the album credits.

Father comes home from work, and hes scared to death
Mother cries from the kid, In that note she read
Father runs to the table, He says whats going on
Mother cries desperately, Our little babys gone

(Chorus)

She wrote that she is tired of step daddy using her
Saying that he'll buy her things while sexually abusing her
Just think that she's all alone somewhere out on the street
How will this girl survive she ain't got nothing to eat

(Chorus)

(Someone work out the bridge)

That's what I heard literally as well (hence I put [for] and [and] in brackets in my previous post) but I don't think that's correct English. So I would go with "Mother cries for the kid and that note she read" for now :p

How I missed Michael's unintelligable mumbling :wub:

That's what I heard literally as well (hence I put [for] and [and] in brackets in my previous post) but I don't think that's correct English. So I would go with "Mother cries for the kid and that note she read" for now :p

How I missed Michael's unintelligable mumbling :wub:

yea 'for' sounds alot better its FOR now people LOL :D :D

Listening to this gives me CHILLS!! I feel the essence of Michael in this song WOW!

As far as the bridge goes, I can only understand the first two sentences:

"Save me
From this living hell
Save Me
Cause I am on the move"

That's how I hear it.

Back