MJ Internet TV - any of you see this??

I've just seen Heal the world live in Warsaw '96......... so cute. First MJ didn't act like always taking kids by the hand...... but towards the end he took one girl's hand and went back to the center of the stage. suddenly........ all the children came back.... and MJ went "alriiiiiiiiiiiiiight" with a real cool laugh. :rofl: Then he took a boy on his arms and asked him to wave and blow kisses, so sweet people I tell you. Then, MJ asked the boy for his name...... I didn't understand what he said but he was not shy, lol. Really great!!! :wub:

Last edited:
I didnt know there was a HIStory in the Mix official video???? At least it looks official. (watched it on this internet mj tv)

Bad full version...really decent! I wish these full version shortfilms and concert clips were out on dvd like yesterday. One can pray. This is going into my favorites until then, thanks for the find Linda.:clapping:

Bad full version & TWYMMF full version are both on the history on film vol. I DVD ;)

I saw Michael Jackson & Eddie Murphy - "Whatssupp with you"
Never seen that one before

its fun when u cant chose what to watch.. lol! Otherwize just toss in a DVD..

omg, the smile video on this mj internet tv is remarkable, it's probably on youtube somewhere, but i loved it! :)

I AGREE!!! That video is very, very cute. All the best smiles Michael has ever given! I get a little heartbroken when I see him in the hospitals and orphanages though. Just looking at them makes my heart ache to a point I can't sometimes bare. But his smile radiates in their eyes and brightens up their little faces....I love it! I know its not an official video...many of them on there aren't....but it's still fun to watch.

Bad full version & TWYMMF full version are both on the history on film vol. I DVD ;)

Yep...I've got all 3 of his dvds Dangerous, History I and II...just thinking about so much rare material like Bad Tour and J5 among other things that haven't been released on dvd yet still. I'd like to have it in my possession before I keel over. :lol: I'll be patient though. :sigh: :timer::)

Back