MJ Internet TV - any of you see this??

The first song is "Cry"? I am out of touch....lol I am a bad fan. I loved "Thriller" and "Bad" albums, but don't know all the songs by name. I'm like that with people too...can remember a face, but not a name....gettin old I guess...lol

Last edited:
i saw "another part of me" as the first song ... live from the "BAD" tour.. love that song and performance !!

Thanks watched it nice to see. But my first song goes way back. this is real nice to have, thanks

:clapping:Thanks Linda. In all my 39 years of fandom, I had never seen the "She's Out Of My Life" video before now. :D

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

I've juuuust seen the full version of You Rock My World! So the only way to buy that video is the Number Ones dvd and that's not the complete video on it. Cheater. Why does he make such wonderful long time video's if they simply cut them off. It wouldn't hurt to offer the full length.

Thanks a lot, Linda!!

Omg Linda, I went to the link and must've watched for like 45 or 50 minutes even though I've seen all of it a gazillion times :hysterical: LOL. Thanks for the link - it's really cool :kickass:. I just wish the res were a little better.

Last edited:
I simply adore it even in low resolution a very clever move whoever did it, I hope they have the copywrites :punk:MJ RULES BABY EVEYWHERE!

Bad full version...really decent! I wish these full version shortfilms and concert clips were out on dvd like yesterday. One can pray. This is going into my favorites until then, thanks for the find Linda.:clapping:

Last edited:
do u guyz remember mjwebtv or was it mjtvweb lol?

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing ... the quality is kinda low

but anyways ... that's cool

thanks for the great find!

mine is the super bowl performance. the superbowl is the nation's most hallowed event, and yet i have never seen that audience react that excited for any superbowl that i have ever seen. that says a lot for MJ

mine was Man in the Mirror - Moonwalker.... it cheered me up a little, I was in a sad mood before......

anyways, I love this, thank you for sharing. I know it's not the best quality but it's better then the regular videos on youtube blown up in my opinion
*add to favorites.

Back