MJ & Freddie Mercury Music *Threads Merged* Update post 44

Re: Queen wants to release MJ & Freddie Mercury music

Being a huge queen fan, this is AWESOME news.

And its definitely awesome to see that there are some Queen enthusiasts here, too. Helloooo :punk::cheeky: !

I only wished they had chosen another actor for that movie, but you can't get all you want.

:)
Betty

I hope this is true. I love Queen! Freddie's voice is the reason I became a Queen fan.

I only wished they had chosen another actor for that movie, but you can't get all you want.

Actually he's a good actor, they are just his roles that make you like "wtf, how silly is that gonna look like?". I believe the movie will be great :yes:

Actually he's a good actor, they are just his roles that make you like "wtf, how silly is that gonna look like?". I believe the movie will be great :yes:

Agree :agree:

Oh God ! I'm on a little cloud !!! Michael and Freddie, my two loves :wub: I hope it's true :pray:

I hope this happens. It would be nice to hear what it is.

I liked him in Sweeney Todd and he was very funny in Talledega Nights. Hope the movie turns out great, I don't want to be put in a "State of Shock" :)

this is good news!

that would be very nice-Michael and Freddie were geniuses!

I hope it's true!! It would be AWE-some!

That sounds amazingly awesome.

Roger Taylor says they are working on unreleased MJ / Mercury songs

In the early 80′s, Freddie Mercury (the late lead singer of Queen) recorded 3 songs with Michael. Michael and Mercury were fairly good friends. According to Queen drummer Roger Taylor, it was Michael who suggested they release “Another One Bites the Dust” as a single. It was the band’s biggest hit in the U.S.

Anyway, Freddie stopped by Michael’s house to work on a few songs. They were “Victory”, “State of Shock” and “There Must Be More to Life than This”. The demos were ran through a few times but sadly left unfinished as both men had their own tours/albums to work on. Ever since, fans of both have been wondering how the songs came out, if they’d ever get the chance to hear them.
mercuryadn.jpg

A few years back, a box set of virtually every Mercury track recorded was released and fans had hoped the duets with Michael would be included. They were not. As yet, they have not been officially released anywhere in the world.

As some of you may know, “State of Shock” was released but with Mick Jaggar instead of Mercury. “…More to Life than This” ended up as a Freddie only track on his album “Mr. Bad Guy”.

In an interview with a Belgian magazine Roger Tayler says “We are now working on some never-before-released songs that Freddy made with Michael in the early 80′s. I’m not allowed to say too much about it but they sound incredible!”.
tumblr_l7ktjfDoR81qcdx8mo1_500.jpg

http://knackfocus.rnews.be/nl/enter...or-f-ck-off-darling/article-1194964927801.htm

Moonwalker.Fan;3289463 said:
In an interview with a Belgian magazine Roger Tayler says “We are now working on some never-before-released songs that Freddy made with Michael in the early 80′s. I’m not allowed to say too much about it but they sound incredible!”.

LoL.... they always do the say thing: "I am not allowed to tell you this, but... it's amazing!! but please don't ask for more info, for I can't give you any, but it's his best ever, you'll see... but I can't, I really can't tell you more..."

:smilerolleyes:

BUT OF COURSE I WANT THIS TO BE TRUE SOOOOOONNN!!!! :wild:

Roger Taylor has been quoted saying in a Belgian magazine that “We are now working on some never-before-released songs that Freddie made with Michael (Jackson) in the early 80′s. I’m not allowed to say too much about it but they sound incredible!”.

Great news hope they do great justice to them :D

MJ & FM = EPIC. Songs hopefully get released soon. :)

Would have loved to have seen MJ & FM doing a live performance together. That would have been mind blowing.

kingofpop10;3292828 said:
Roger Taylor has been quoted saying in a Belgian magazine that “We are now working on some never-before-released songs that Freddie made with Michael (Jackson) in the early 80′s. I’m not allowed to say too much about it but they sound incredible!”.

Great news hope they do great justice to them :D

:wild:

Freddie and MJ are my two biggest influences as a Musician I am so excited about this release.

My two favourite artists ever! Fantastic news.

(They don't make artists like those two any more. :( )

We've all heard the demos but hearing all this stuff reworked would be amazing. Two amazing legends together, wow. Just imagine how the jams they're making up there.

Didn't they record the song 'VICTORY' together, apart from 'There must be more to life than this' and 'State of Shock'?

Didn't they record the song 'VICTORY' together, apart from 'There must be more to life than this' and 'State of Shock'?

I believe so...I personally think that Michael and Freddie in 'State of Shock' is far superior to the version with Mick....Mick's voice doesn't even come close to matching Michael's calibre...

Insane!!

[YOUTUBE]OEBo0Hf3LqE[/YOUTUBE]

I believe so...I personally think that Michael and Freddie in 'State of Shock' is far superior to the version with Mick....Mick's voice doesn't even come close to matching Michael's calibre...

Insane!!

[YOUTUBE]OEBo0Hf3LqE[/YOUTUBE]

I've read somewhere that Mick Jagger had no voice at all and had hard time to sing State Of Shock. However I still love the song.

p.s. When you hear this demo you can clearly hear Michael's powerful voice.

cant wait to hear this

mick jagger has a terrible voice

Back