MJ fans that are Celebtities

i have a ?. how do you know about those celebs?

Keyshia Cole
Brad pitt
p!nk
Keyshia was on TV and said she's not really into dancing, but she liked MJ's music. In an Entertainment Weekly a few years ago, there was an joint interview with P!nk, Andre' 3000, and Dave Mathews. P!nk & Andre' were having a little debate about MJ & Prince. Andre' said that Prince could beat Mike anyday, and P!nk said she never really got Prince and Mike was the best.

Keyshia was on TV and said she's not really into dancing, but she liked MJ's music. In an Entertainment Weekly a few years ago, there was an joint interview with P!nk, Andre' 3000, and Dave Mathews. P!nk & Andre' were having a little debate about MJ & Prince. Andre' said that Prince could beat Mike anyday, and P!nk said she never really got Prince and Mike was the best.

oh cool thanks. and do you know about the brad pitt one?

typical prince fan comment, lol.

stupid question anyway. what colour is better blue or green, lol.

(adding to the lists)

Ginuwine
---if you ever watched him dance carefully, you can see he studied MJ a lot. I'm not a dancer myself, so can't go into details and describe any further, but there's a huge influence. Also, he covered She's Out of My Life on his album 100% Ginuwine. For those who haven't heard it, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4_7_qmlCik

Nas
---he's an old school music fan and mentioned MJ several times in his lyrics.

i know about this
mario lopez
kaven bacon
ty digs
joey lawrence

I Think be4 some posts got deleted some1 mentioned adam sandler as bein a fan ... But like ... Didnt any1 see Click? I mean... Is he a fan or not ? :S

I like Mario and hes definatly a fan. in a question he ansered on his web site he talked about how awesome Mike is ^_^ I love him for that
mjhuntgc0.jpg
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/212/mjhuntgc0.jpg
Johnny Depp huh wow i didnt know that! and thats cool the president and his family respect mike. w00t.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Roxanne the link is not working. can you post it agien plz. thanks

im pretty sure i replied to this post before. i guess it got lost when they were changing servers. anyway,
i dont have that pic saved in my laptop. i also searched on google and i cant find it. its a pic of brad wearing a beat-it t-shirt. i think its from 2004.

Celine Dion
Adam Levine, lead singer of Maroon 5

And there's also that black singer from the girl group The Sugababes (don't know her name tho)

im pretty sure i replied to this post before. i guess it got lost when they were changing servers. anyway,
i dont have that pic saved in my laptop. i also searched on google and i cant find it. its a pic of brad wearing a beat-it t-shirt. i think its from 2004.

oh thanks anyway Roxanne :cheeky:

Carlton Banks?

Lauryn Hill, always performed an MJ/Stevie/Marley tribute medley during her 1999/2000 tours.

?uestlove, a bit of a celeb, always spreading some Jackson love on his sets and around the www.

sw8jd2.jpg

Chris Martin, of Coldplay. he mentioned once that Mike was a big influence on their sound.

Chuck D of Public Enemy.

DJ Premier, legendary producer. grew up on Mike's young soul years, cites him as an influence.

Sway, once read an article where he called Mike his favourite artist.

Dave Chappelle - "he made Thriller................. Thriller."

Eddie Griffin

Diana Ross, an obvious one, hasn't been mentioned.

all the wannabes, most are on the list, Helena mentioned Ginuwine, and there's also Omarion, Mario (Barrett), Ciara, Janet etc.

and don't forget Bart Simpson.

Yeah ?uestlove. Forgot to mention him. Sway? The Sway, the MTV interviewer? I wanna watch the interview with Eminem where he made him sweat. I only heard about it and read the transcript.

Babyface, Gottfried Helnwein, Beyoncé Knowels, Rodney Jerkins, Eddie Murphy, Diana Ross, Madonna, Anastacia, LL Cool J, Nelly, Pete Townshend, Frank Dileo, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, Quincy Jones, Bruce Swedien, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Usher, Mariah Carey, Steven Spielberg, Slash, Berry Gordy, Celine Dion, Britney Spears, Brad Pitt, Tyra Banks, Ne-Yo

Yeah ?uestlove. Forgot to mention him. Sway? The Sway, the MTV interviewer? I wanna watch the interview with Eminem where he made him sweat. I only heard about it and read the transcript.
na, Sway DaSafo, a British hip-hop artist who's become pretty popular in the US recently.

signed to Akon's Konvict label.

Seth Green... who said that famous quote I think we'd all agree with:

"There are two types of people in this world: Michael Jackson fans and losers."

You know, I've seen this quote so many times around MJ sites and even though I adore the quote, I'm not sure Seth Green is a fan. He might be, but he said on his own site that he doesn't remember saying that. Actually, I just found it on his site:

Could you explain your quote: "There are two kinds of people in this world: Michael Jackson fans and losers." Are you a Michael Jackson fan yourself? - Lisa, Detroit, MI
I don't remember saying that, but I believe it's an old quote. I've always loved Michael Jackson as an artist and preformer, though it's impossible to deny he's made strange choices in his private life. Someone that famous and successful — it all affects people in different ways. - Seth
That's from here: http://www.sethgreenonline.com/ask_110607.php

He could definitely be a fan, but he's made fun of him many a number of times on his show Robot Chicken. Some of it was harmless, but some of it was not. Then again, his show makes fun of everyone pretty harshly so maybe that point is moot :).

LOL no doubt about that :D. I never tire of watching those golden Carlton moments :lmao:. Thank you for that.

Back