MJ fans that are Celebtities

Stargirl

Proud Member
LOL I was wondering if we could like make a list of all the celeb michael fans that we know of ...
Well.. And im curious as well :p

So Far...

Chris Tucker
Eddie Murphy
Will i am
Akon
Ne-Yo
Chris Brown
Will Smith
DJ Jazzy Jeff
DMC
LL Cool J
Phil Collins
Stevie Wonder
Bee Gees
Sammy Davis Jr.
P!nk
Madonna
Nelly
Jody Watley
George Michael
Donny Osmond
Rozanda "Chilli" Thomas
Smokey Robinson
Sheena Easton
Al Yankovic
Paul McCartney
Al Green
Aaliyah
Keyshia Cole
Rob Lowe
Fatima Robinson
Savion Glover
Jimmy Jam
Gregory Hines
Amy Lee
Brad Pitt
Amy Winehouse
Jennifer Lopez
Britney Spears
Slash
Sophia Loren
Elizabeth Taylor
Jakie Chan
Paris Hilton
Mike Tyson
Nick Carter
Justin Timberlake
Usher
Fergie
Björk
Mariah Carey
Whitney Houston
Beyoncé
Missy M. Elliott
Lil Romeo
Wade Robson
Macaulay Culkin
Marc Anthony
Mya
Rihanna
Mika
Ville Valo
Naomi Campbell
Jonny Depp
Seth Green
Miley Cyrus
Steve Harvey
Ellen Degeneres
Bill Clinton
Nelson Mandela
Liam Niesen
Marlon Brando
Barack Obama and his family
Steven Spielberg
James Brown (R.I.P)
Fred Astair (R.I.P)
Barry White (R.I.P)

Last edited:
Chris Tucker
Eddie Murphy
Will i am
Akon
Ne-Yo
Chris Brown
Will Smith
DJ Jazzy Jeff
DMC
LL Cool J
Phil Collins
Stevie Wonder
Bee Gees

Ty for the start analogue ... A lot of names i know and many i have no idea of lmao :p
What about Seth Green?

New Edition
Sammy Davis Jr.
P!nk
Madonna
Nelly
Jody Watley
George Michael
Donny Osmond
Rozanda "Chilli" Thomas
Smokey Robinson
Sheena Easton
Al Yankovic
Paul McCartney
Al Green
Aaliyah
Keyshia Cole
Rob Lowe
Fatima Robinson
Savion Glover
Jimmy Jam
Gregory Hines

Amy Lee
Brad Pitt
Amy Winehouse
Jennifer Lopez
Britney Spears
Slash
Sophia Loren
Elizabeth Taylor
Jakie Chan
Paris Hilton
Mike Tyson
Nick Carter
Justin Timberlake
Usher
Fergie
Björk
Mariah Carey
Whitney Houston
Beyoncé
Missy M. Elliott
Lil Romeo
Wade Robson
Macaulay Culkin
Marc Anthony
Mya

and many more... :p

Madonna and Paul McCartneyare not MJ fan any more.I think you can add Lindsay Lohan too.She was so exited to see MJ in world mucic award and Nicole Richie .She supports MJ during the trial, wich seh supposed to do, Michael is her god fother.

seriously pretty much every single celebrity besides Oprah and Chris Rock.

seriously pretty much every single celebrity besides Oprah and Chris Rock.

I know Chris Rock DEFINATELY isn't but .... Oprah? Really... since when?

And thanks jay :)
Yh i think we can add Miley Cyrus and Steve Harvey to the list.
Kay the minutr i get on my comp ill edit my first post and put all names in a mega list :p
Then we can try and find like "evidence" of them bein an MJ fans. It can any interview you sae of theirs or a quote by them. And if u can't find it feel free to paraphrase ;)

Madonna and Paul McCartneyare not MJ fan any more.I think you can add Lindsay Lohan too.She was so exited to see MJ in world mucic award and Nicole Richie .She supports MJ during the trial, wich seh supposed to do, Michael is her god fother.

Paul still likes Mike's music and said recently he was waiting for Mike to put out an album. Paul talked to Mike during the trial. The "feud" is mainly media driven. Paul never brings up Michael, reporters always ask him about Mike. Anyway, you don't have to be a fan of the person to enjoy their work. If you go on a Prince fan site, most of them are trashing & making fun of Prince the person, while still praising his music.
Nice thread! :)
What celeb ain't a Michael fan??
Everyone love and adore him (almost!1!) :rolleyes:
Rosanne Barr & Rosie O'Donnell doesn't like him

Wow. Are there any articles out there about this?
I don't know if there's any online, but at the time Paul said he called up Mike and talked a while to him. Paul also said he's never believed those accusations, that Mike wasn't that kind of person.

Maybe Shania Twain. I don't know. But I've never heard her trash Michael.

Last edited:
Seth Green... who said that famous quote I think we'd all agree with:

"There are two types of people in this world: Michael Jackson fans and losers."

Barack Obama and his family
Steven Spielberg
James Brown (R.I.P)
Fred Astair (R.I.P)
Barry White (R.I.P)

Last edited:
I don't know if there's any online, but at the time Paul said he called up Mike and talked a while to him. Paul also said he's never believed those accusations, that Mike wasn't that kind of person.

That's great. Paul may still have issues with the whole Beatles cataloge but it's great to see that deep down he still respects Mike

I forgot to ask about Johnny Depp, how do you know he's an MJ fan??????

Lady Diana RIP
Jane Fonda
Liza Minelli
Jon Bonjovi
Lenny Kravitz
Freddie Mercury RIP

I remember hearing about this. I think it may have been part of a television interview Paul was giving.

I'm not too sure George Michael is a Michael Jackson fan. I've never heard him speak or been asked about Michael. And I'm not sure if Bill Clinton is a Michael Jackson fan, just because they have meet a few times and seem to have respect for each other as people.

A lot of people here are claiming people like Johnny Depp and Barack Obama and his family to be Michael Jackson fans. And l'm not too sure if they are (though it would be cool if they are) ? Have they said they listen to Michael or are a fan of his.

Ex Stone Roses lead singer Ian Brown is a Michael Jackson fan.

to add to the list...

R.Kelly
Mary J. Blige

We can be so sure that so many artists who grew up in the 70s or 80s are hardcore fans. Musicians you grow up on can easily stay on your mind forever.

george michael is not a fan.

I think you might be right !

Nicole Richie (MJ's god daughter) is a fan of Michael's.

I think Mick Jagger's dauger Jade Jagger might be an MJ fan, as there was a camera shot of her cheering like a fan when Michael accepted his award from Beyonce at the World Music Awards in 2006.

Craig David is an MJ fan.

I wonder if Angelina Jolie is still a fan, because she said she had a crush in Michael in the 1980's.

Matt Damon said he was a huge MJ fan as a kid in an interview around a year or two ago. He said he adored Michael when he was a kid.

Chris Martin said the first ever album he bought was Bad by Michael Jackson. And the uniforms Coldplay were, and the bandages Chris Martin wears around his hand seem heavily influenced by Michael.

Last edited:
i have a ?. how do you know about those celebs?

Keyshia Cole
Brad pitt
p!nk

Back