MJ fans mission to make "The Lost Children" UK's xmas no.1

My fear is that the commentators and the "comedians" will just take the piss out of this song... MJ and Children etc etc...

On another note, its a shame there was no proper video for Cry from the Invincible album. Im sure that could have went to number 1.

Well let's hope that us MJ fans can have the last say on this!! :yes:
Those of us who love MJ stand united and so those feeble FEW who take the P can go cry in their pillow.............
Cos we love the most amzing MJ and UNITED we STAND!!! :wub:
I have no room for negativeness............Let's together make MJ number 1!!
He IS anyway...........critics can go take a long walk off a short pier!!
xxx

I think the Rage campaign has pretty much taken all focus off this campaign sadly. People are just more obsessed with stopping Simon Cowell getting to number one than helping out a charity.

Its never goin to happen, the song is too weak for todays music market. Looks like its goin to be simon cowells doin again with joe number 1 :doh: borin!

Well I downloaded the Mp3 song of ''the lost children'' from amazon.......last night.......I already had it from invincible album.......but still downloaded it in the time span that songs are counted......
MJ will always be my number 1 :)
xxx

Well I downloaded the Mp3 song of ''the lost children'' from amazon.......last night.......I already had it from invincible album.......but still downloaded it in the time span that songs are counted......
MJ will always be my number 1 :)
xxx

He'll always be mine too, but I really can't stand that song! :no: It's my least favourite MJ track out of all of them!

Does anybody have access to the list of UK Itunes to see if the song is climbing? What was its position on Dec 13th?

He'll always be mine too, but I really can't stand that song! :no: It's my least favourite MJ track out of all of them!

HEY!!! Blue eyed Belle!!

I love it!! :yes:

I am listening to it right now as I type!!

We all entitled to our own choice and opinions...........

For me? I love it!!

Love u anyway............u entitled to ur view of course!!

xxx

Itunes must love all of these "Take song x to number #1" campaigns.
You know it.

2ujozdj.jpg

They're all wack.

Yeah! :)
I downloaded this
MJ will always be our number 1 but how coolio to see him at number 1 again...........number 1...............this Xmas! :) xxx

Everyone!! we all know now that the power of numbers of people can make a number one happen- from recent news of number one being chosen above the typical 'norm' of the X factor song...........
Please can we collaborate and make this happen for MJ's b day next year?!

Back