MJ fan Peter Andre to cover MJ and pay tribute. School cover Will You Be There for charity.

Rockin.

Proud Member
Peter Andre Gets Ready For Valentine's Day With Love Songs Album

Single singer announces new release...

January 22 2010

peterandrekids200.jpg
...more Peter Andre »

.fb_share_count_wrapper { padding-bottom:6px; }

Peter Andre might be spending this Valentine's Day as a single man – but that isn't stopping him from spreading the love.

The singer, who divorced ex-wife Katie Price last year, has announced plans for a new love songs album.

Released on February 1, Unconditional Love Songs features five classic ballads, including a cover of Michael Jackson's She's Out Of My Life.

"I have always wanted to cover an MJ song and this particular song is so simply done and says so much about the artist," he said.

"It's lyrically beautiful and is so thought-provoking."

The album's remaining tracks are comprised of Peter's favourite love songs from his previous solo albums.

The tracklist is:

Unconditional
I Can't Make You Love Me
Rest Of My Life
Go Back
Lonely
Lost Without U
Call The Doctor
Stay With Me
Overjoyed
She's Out Of My Life
All Cried Out'
Letting You Go
I Feel You
The Right Way
Sign Your Name
Untouchable

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/ne...eady-For-Valentines-Day-With-Love-Songs-Album

Peter also revealed that part of his forthcoming live tour would be dedicated to the late Michael Jackson.

He revealed: "Rehearsals have started for my tours and I don’t want to give too much away, but there will be a section of my show dedicated to Michael Jackson.''

"I’m working with a choreographer who did some of his videos and Britney’s last tour so I’m in very capable hands. Now I just need to build up my stamina!

Last edited:
Re: MJ fan Peter Andre to cover MJ and paying tribute on tour.

The estate must have to give permission for people to cover his songs right? or wrong?

There is this too -

http://www.wetherbynews.co.uk/wetherby/School-banking-on-charity-CD.6003597.jp

......Students from Boston Spa School were joined by staff from Barclays to record two songs and raise money for Martin House Children’s Hospice.

The CD included a cover of the Michael Jackson hit Will You Be There as well as a B-side written by Year 11 student Tom Wardman........

Last edited:
Peter has always been a big fan and really supportive. I remember when his foul wife wanted to ask Jermaine on their chat show about Michael's surgery, and Peter, usually under the thumb got really angry and said 'don't you dare', he told her to show more respect for Michael. I was impressed, he is a bit wet but a nice guy.

:bugeyed I think Peter Andre is just the sweetest guy, but I hope I never hear this. Cringe factor! :lol:

I'm not a fan of Peter Andre but he is a huge fan of Michael. Tito randomly appearing on his show a few years ago was really random!

who is that mysterious boy? the 15 years long wannabe star....?

Again with the hate on any celebrity mentioned in the same thread as Michael......its ridiculous. Not as if what you said made sense anyway..

Hes a big fan and a nice guy, so leave him alone.

As for him recording one of Michaels songs, its for charity. So who cares? Pete Andre is very well known over here due to his relationship with Katie Price. A lot of people will but rhis I think, and its all for a good cause.

Aww he really does love Michael so I support anything he does to show his L.O.V.E.
You should have seen how excited he was when he got to record in the studio where Bad was recorded a few years ago. Like a child!

I do however find it weird that he has songs from his just last year-released album on the album of love songs to be released early in 2010!

Pete is a nice guy and I really liked his music back in the mid 90s :) so I have no problem with him covering MJ :)

The estate must have to give permission for people to cover his songs right? or wrong?

Not necessarily, the song is written by Tom Bahler, so it really depends on who own the copyright to the song, in this case I pretty much think it's the record company... simply because the songs has been covered A LOT of times before...

Last edited:
Oh lordy... not a fan of Peter Andre... dont know what hes up to now, but back in the 80's he was a shocker. Not keen on seeing this one released.

sry my fault

I'm peter Andre and i never cheated on Jordan, and i can prove it in my exclusive interview in this weeks news of the world. This add was the most cringe worthy TV i have seen in my life, the chap is a loser.

Students from Boston Spa School were joined by staff from Barclays to record two songs and raise money for Martin House Children’s Hospice.

The CD included a cover of the Michael Jackson hit Will You Be There as well as a B-side written by Year 11 student Tom Wardman........
i went to that school LOL intresting re peter andre lol he doing a show in i think april at a venue i work at. think ill pass on working that night lol

Peter Andre has always been a Michael Jackson fan. I thought he tried to sound a lot like MJ in "Mysterious Girl".
Just let him cover the song, it's for charity. Obviously no one will be able to sing it like Mike, but give people a chance who genuinely care and want to pay their respects. Not every celebrity has to have some ulterior motive.

God give the guy a break!! He is a massive fan always has been he started out impersonating Michael and has always stood proud as a Michael fan!
Infact just last night on his twitter account he said the sweetest thing

His son had asked him after they had been watching Michael on youtube when he was going to meet Michael Peter said he did not know what to say :cry: But his next tweet said Hopefull daddy will meet him in heaven one day! :cry:

I think Michael fans should support him on this!

I don't get it why so many doesn't want him to do this :unsure:

I don't know much about him but obviously he's a fan and it's for charity so why not. :)

omg I've just realised that he's the guy from the 90's!
anyone who does a tribute to someone they admire, IF it's truly felt and honest,no matter the result it's fine...I take it the same way when I see kids or random pp on youtube,it's just a way to show affection...that said....lol no way i'm gonna listen to that cover..

I don't the reason why fans are not too keen of Peter covering Michael is personal, it's just that MJ's songs are for MJ only, they're untouchable and quiet frankly everyone sucked so far while covering Michael :lol:

i only like 2 or 3 of peter's songs, he isnt the best artist, but i like the guy and i like half the songs on there so ill give it a try. good luck to him :)

He is a fellow fan who was not afraid to be very vocal in his support during bad times, he called the accusations c..p. If he was only interested in boosting his career he would have sat on the fence.

He is a genuinly nice guy, I think if he had met Michael he would have been a loyal friend. I totally support him on this effort, it is for charity and I think Michael would be pleased for him to do it. I think he has met Tito, I know he met David Gest, he said he called Tito after the news broke about Michael's death, so they must know each other quite well.

Lets not start hating on a fellow fan, even if you don't like his music, as for him being '90's, what does that matter.

Back