MJ exhibition comes to Ireland

I think it might actually be closing at two today, you might want to call before heading to it
Tel: 045 431301.

I went to the Irish exhibition the other day. It was great. It was very busy and i spoke to people of all ages that had come from all over Ireland. It was cool that it was free.
The drawings and handwritten lyrics and the Bad jacket were highlights for me. Love that jacket! Everyone was taking photos. I got loads too.

Woww... in my country it as a MAJOR success, they had to add a day and several and 2 hours to each day, so it was like actually having this a whole month or more. Lots and lots of fans, families, grown ups, kids, babys, amazin. All there for Mike.

And tickets were not that cheap. Expensive, yes, but I tell: worth every single cent.

I went today. Took loads of photos. If I have some that weren't already uploaded I'll post them after I sift through them. It was such a good day.

Woww... in my country it as a MAJOR success, they had to add a day and several and 2 hours to each day, so it was like actually having this a whole month or more. Lots and lots of fans, families, grown ups, kids, babys, amazin. All there for Mike.

And tickets were not that cheap. Expensive, yes, but I tell: worth every single cent.

What country was that? I heard in some countries it will be on 24/7.

What country was that? I heard in some countries it will be on 24/7.

Chile... I live in Chile. You can see some of the pics on page 2 of this threath. This exhibit was to be first in Chile (3 weeks), then Ireland and then Japan... Or Japan first and then Ireland :-D And then New York... to be auctioned by Nov. 21.

Chile... I live in Chile. You can see some of the pics on page 2 of this threath. This exhibit was to be first in Chile (3 weeks), then Ireland and then Japan... Or Japan first and then Ireland :-D And then New York... to be auctioned by Nov. 21.

Yeah it is japan were it is going to be on 24 hours.

I'm really disappointed I missed this yet again. I didn't even realise it was on twice until it was too late :( Ah well, I'm sure another chance will come to see something like this!

I'm really disappointed I missed this yet again. I didn't even realise it was on twice until it was too late :( Ah well, I'm sure another chance will come to see something like this!

Oh, sorry to know you missed it.
Hope you can really get it for the next time.

Back