MJ exhibition comes to Ireland

I am going there too... the only thing that I wonder about is... don't they claim they have the original glove in London exhibition???

I think it's part of the same exhibition, the guy over Julien auctions is from ireland that is why it is coming to newbridge.

Re: Irish Exhibition, check it out

I remember seeing this on TV and going 'really wish I could be there' but that exhibition is over now isnt it?

I remember seeing this on TV and going 'really wish I could be there' but that exhibition is over now isnt it?

Its on until nov 5th, i met the guy who is running it, he was the one left with the task of clearing neverland when everything was going to be auctioned, he said he spent weeks there trying to sort the stuff.
Niall-LAtoAntigua333.jpg

Wow how did they manage to get hold of all this stuff?

BTW XPosé is trash. When they were talking about the premiere of This Is It, they referred to Michael as the W word. I was like, oh no you did not just say that, Glenda Gilson.
:bugeyed

Wow how did they manage to get hold of all this stuff?

BTW XPosé is trash. When they were talking about the premiere of This Is It, they referred to Michael as the W word. I was like, oh no you did not just say that, Glenda Gilson.
:bugeyed

I actually hate the program it is pure tabloid rubbish but i suppose it was good that they went to the first screening at liffey valley, i seen the camera's but i never seen glenda, i'd love to give her some abuse but obviously i wouldn't coz that would be just wrong maybe a small bit would be okay, the guy who owns julien auctions the crowd who were running the original auction is from Ireland, sligo i think and he has connection with newbridge so he brings them a lot of business.

Aww right thanks for the info!

Btw I wouldn't really blame Glenda I suppose. It was probably what was written in her script or on the autocue. Still...........I would flat out refuse to say it.....
Ugh!

Last edited:

Is there a thread about the pics, or nobody has posted them yet???

What about the O2 Exhibition??? Any pics?

Last edited:

the stuff at this exhibition are up for sale including the memorial program it costs 200 euros

I'm going to try and get up there in the next couple of days, I'll take a few photos if i can.

Ok I was there today and got pics

newbridge089.jpg

newbridge111.jpg

newbridge110.jpg

newbridge106.jpg

newbridge109.jpg

newbridge026.jpg

newbridge027.jpg

newbridge028.jpg

newbridge030.jpg

newbridge031.jpg

newbridge034.jpg

newbridge032.jpg

newbridge033.jpg

newbridge035.jpg

newbridge036.jpg

newbridge038.jpg

newbridge039.jpg

newbridge040.jpg

Lyrics to T.S
newbridge043.jpg

newbridge044.jpg

Michael did this drawing when he was 9
newbridge046.jpg

newbridge047.jpg

this is from the 30th Anniversary show
newbridge049.jpg

newbridge051.jpg

newbridge053.jpg

newbridge055.jpg

newbridge057.jpg

newbridge058.jpg

newbridge061.jpg

newbridge062.jpg

newbridge063.jpg

newbridge065.jpg

a letter given to a fan
newbridge067.jpg

newbridge066.jpg

tickets for Apollo show in 2002
newbridge068.jpg

newbridge069.jpg

newbridge074.jpg

newbridge077.jpg

this was painted for Michael in 2002
newbridge078.jpg

newbridge079.jpg

newbridge080.jpg

newbridge081.jpg

newbridge085.jpg

newbridge086.jpg

25th Motown performance glove
newbridge087.jpg

newbridge092.jpg

newbridge093.jpg

newbridge094.jpg

newbridge095.jpg

suit worn by jermaine as seen in photo
newbridge096.jpg

newbridge098.jpg

newbridge100.jpg

newbridge101.jpg

Men In Black 2 Suit
newbridge102.jpg

newbridge103.jpg

newbridge104.jpg

newbridge105.jpg

Great pics, can't wait to go. He is not a bad artist, did any off you hear about the graphic novel he made called Fated, i think there is a publishing company trying to buy the rights to publish it.

No never heard of the graphic novel Fated. But I have seen drawings Michael did over the years. He was very talented. At the exhibition they had various drawings Michael did and there was one he drew at just 9 years old. I over heard a woman at the exhibit say how amazing it was .

That was cool, thanks for sharing

The security didn't mind people taking pics which I thought was very good of them.

No never heard of the graphic novel Fated. But I have seen drawings Michael did over the years. He was very talented. At the exhibition they had various drawings Michael did and there was one he drew at just 9 years old. I over heard a woman at the exhibit say how amazing it was .

Yeah at the auction in LA there were stacks of his books and most of them were about animation and Disney.
Niall-LAtoAntigua317.jpg

Niall-LAtoAntigua318.jpg

Niall-LAtoAntigua319.jpg

Here are the rest of my photos from the auction if anyone is interested, it was pretty amazing. All 9 pages are from the auction.http://s959.photobucket.com/albums/ae73/gottobethere/?start=0

I went to the exhibition today, it was very interesting although a little small, there was a good crowd there and they were playing Michael nonstop even outside the store which was class.
Did any of ye notice on the the hand written lyrics to D.S he has called the song T.S, i thought that was pretty cool.

Thanks for sharing your pics! I would love to go to a MJ exhibition eventually. I really hope there is a museum one day!

You say this is... for... free???
Now, the world is crazy!!! We had this exhibition in Chile (3 + weeks here), it was smaller than what I see of the pics of Ireland, and it was nothing but free. It was quite expensive!! Ok, whatever, it was simply GREAT, and living in Chile I never ever thought of having the chance to see any of these.

Here are some pictures. If you want all my original pics, just sent me a PM and I would gladly send them to you :)

PICT3542.jpg

PICT3449.jpg

The_glove_2.jpg

PICT3417.jpg

PICT3414.jpg

PICT3415.jpg

PICT3432.jpg

PICT3427.jpg

Bad_Tour_Jacket.jpg

PICT3471.jpg

PICT3429.jpg

Dibujo_3.jpg

LOOK AT THIS: "T. S." (instead of D.S. ...)
PICT3454.jpg

Mike's wonderful talent... look at these!!
PICT3420.jpg

Dibujo_4.jpg

Dibujo_1.jpg

I hope this comes to London at some point. Thanks for posting the pictures. :)

I have merged the two thread about this together also.

I went to the Irish exhibition the other day. It was great. It was very busy and i spoke to people of all ages that had come from all over Ireland. It was cool that it was free. Apparently Michael specifically requested they bring it to Ireland as he had a fondness for Ireland having lived here for a while in 2006. The guy from Juliens said that Mike even had hopes to someday have a second Neverland and castle in Ireland. Don't know if it would ever have worked with the rubbish weather here though!!! The drawings and handwritten lyrics and the Bad jacket were highlights for me. Love that jacket! Everyone was taking photos. I got loads too.

Irish one closes today at 6pm so if someone wants to make their way there, you have 6 hours left. Just letting you know. And yes, it was for free. I think the auction house :)-/) considers that ... promotion... ???? I don't know :(

EDIT!!!
I just saw a post on another thread saying that today it might close at 2pm so probably if anyone is interested and in the area best way is to call them, as the poster suggests:

The exhibition is finishing at 2pm today i think because it is the last day so leaving at four is too late. You might want to phone them to confirm that but i think i seen a sign saying that.
You should call first Tel: 045 431301.

Last edited:
Back