MJ Could Make HIStory Again

billyworld99

Proud Member
If the "Michael" Album Reach # 1 on The charts then Michael will become the ONLY ARTIST with all number #1albums for 5 CONSECUTIVE DECADES.

^^ :wild: :wild: I think this could definitely happen! :punk:

THIS WILL HAPPEP !!

PLEASE DO NOT BOYCUT !!!

SUPPORT MJ !!!

MAKE MJ NUMBER 1 AGAIN !!!! - all around the world !!!

This will happen I'm sure of it :D :jump:

EVERY MJ FAN !!!

PLEASE !!!! - THINK WHAT YOU WANT !!

LET'S MAKE MJ HIStory !!!

Buy, support - MJ #1 - 5 decades in a row !!!!!!

GREAT !!!

BN snippet from HMV sounds much more like MJ !! - It was always MJ !!!

Support michael please !!!

Buy buy buy buy buy !!

Yes, I love this. Make it happen. Even if you don't support some of the tracks on it. Buy it, rip it onto your hard drive, and replace the songs you don't like with ones you do (Blue Gangsta, Slave, etc).

But let's at least make MJ number 1......It's time for more HIStory

PLEASE BUY MICHAEL !!

On the new BN snippet the vocals are 100 % MJ ! - I sounds much more like MJ. The vocals are slowed down a bit it seems and it IS MJ all the way!!

Michael is gonna be GREAT !!

WE CAN DO IT !!!

BUY BUY BUY !!!!!!

Let's make HISTORy !!!

I agree let's make history. Michael did everything for us the fans, we need to do this for him.

^^^^^

Agreed.

MJ did everythnig for us!!! - Letøs do this for MJ!!

Time to give back to MJ !!!

Make that 6 decades... coz in a matter of days we will be in the next decade.

If the Album tops the charts for just more than 3 weeks, then Mike wud be number-1 in 2011 too.

Even if this Album does'nt go that far, im sure the next album wen ever it comes out will top the charts..

So 6 Decades...........................

Was Invincible #1 too ???

WOW - 6 decades in a row!! - That record will NEVER be broken !!!

I agree. Even though i dont support some of the songs, we are so blessed to be able to hear songs like Hollywood Tonight and Behind the mask. SHAMONE FANS!

Hess;3112371 said:
^^^^^

Agreed.

MJ did everythnig for us!!! - Letøs do this for MJ!!

Time to give back to MJ !!!

I must say I agree, even if you don't believe some tracks are sung by MJ, please guys,buy the album... We really owe it to him and his children. It is the best reason and the only important one to buy this album. Let's make Michael proud.

Wow...MJ loved breaking records. Never understood it, but I find it so endearing.

I want him to have that one too..

If the "Michael" Album Reach # 1 on The charts then Michael will become the ONLY ARTIST with all number #1albums for 5 CONSECUTIVE DECADES.

I'm a lil confuzzled: the decades are 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s?

Which albums count?
Cuz the "Diana Ross presents..." 1969 (60s) album hit #1 on R&B charts and #3 on Pop charts? Are we only counting pop charts? And doesn't the same chart positions apply to OTW?

Sorry 4 being slow. Help me guys!

:wild: Dude, I LOVE BEING THIS EXCITED AND POSITIVE!!! :lol:

Yes, Michael Gave us All he had and NEVER ASKED ANYTHING IN RETUREN! THIS IS THE LEAST WE CAN DO!!! THIS Is NOT about the Cascios or The Jackson Family or The Media and all the artists that have worked on the album, THIS IS FOR MICHAEL! And If we cant do this, Then Whats the Point of us being fans...

SO THANKYOU FOR Starting this thread!!! :D AND Lets spread the word!!! Every MJ SITE, EVEY Facebook, Twitter, Myspace... ETC!!! Lets Do this y'all!!! Lets Make Mike Smile up there...:D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

I believe Barbra Streisand has already achieved the five number ones in consecutive decades, with her album last year ;)

Oh and yeah, 2010 is a new decade. Thriller, Bad, Dangerous (with HIStory, mid 90's), Invincible, Michael.

If it gets to number one, he will be the second artist in history to have 5 number ones in five consecutive decades.

Let's do it!

I believe Barbra Streisand has already achieved the five number ones in consecutive decades, with her album last year ;)

Oh and yeah, 2010 is a new decade. Thriller, Bad, Dangerous (with HIStory, mid 90's), Invincible, Michael.

If it gets to number one, he will be the second artist in history to have 5 number ones in five consecutive decades.

Let's do it!

really? well then MJ would be the first male artist to achieve this lol

Was Invincible #1 too ???

WOW - 6 decades in a row!! - That record will NEVER be broken !!!

Yes it entered the Billboard 200 charts at No-1 on its first week of release.
But was knocked over by CREED the following week.

Back