MJ concert attenders - did you try to bring a camera along with you?

interesting... wow, they simply dropped their $$$-expensive video cameras? Cameras were more expensive back then.

I was talking about normal cameras, not video cameras, but yes some of them left their cameras behind to get a good place. Back then there was no digital cams and they were bigger than the cameras nowadays, so I think you were lucky if you managed to get a camera inside.

My friend at the time was able to get a camera thru the security to MJ's first concert here. All I can remember though is that she had her camera and a film spool hidden in different places.

so u have security doing the bird impressions with their waving arms to slow you down lol

:lol:

When we were let in for the first concert they even played this very annoying song inside the stadium to make us run even faster!

i feel such an idiot when i have to do the birdy impression when working. it never works and inside my head im saying runnnn. cause i know how they feel. i aint cueing for hours to then walk in slowly lol

i went 2 see him in leeds on his birthday i have pics dont know how 2 post them lol

u will need a scanner if u dont have one ive had one for years but still not bothered how to work out how to use it so i can post all my 4 digital camera pics

*jealous of ALL OF YOU* :lol:
Me too!!!! >>>
crazy_kermit.gif

For me it is death imagine that Michael was in Brazil and in my city with Dangerous Tour and I could not be there. I get sooooooooooo sad when I think about it.... :( :cry:

I think Michael's concerts were the only times I ran that fast. I felt like I discovered some superpowers within myself lol. Because usually I am a very slow runner.
:lol:

The sacrifice was well worth. :yes: If I had gone into some of Michael's concert, I would have done the same thing too. :wild: Staying close to the stage and as close to Michael. This is memorable and unforgettable.... :wub: :wild:

No, but for TII, I was going to bring some binoculars with me to get a better look at those gold pants.

For me it is death imagine that Michael was in Brazil and in my city with Dangerous Tour and I could not be there. I get sooooooooooo sad when I think about it.... :( :cry:

awwwww :( :hug:
I remember that year, that month, those days!!! We were following each one of his steps from Chile, waiting for him to arrive. Almost 17 years from those days... a whole life.

Here are your pics :) Thanks for sharing!
Seeeee!!!!!!!! Silver MJ!!! (before he went golden... :ninja:)

scaled.php

scaled.php
:wild: :wild: :wild:

crazy_kermit.gif

Thanks for posting!

awwwww :( :hug:
I remember that year, that month, those days!!! We were following each one of his steps from Chile, waiting for him to arrive. Almost 17 years from those days... a whole life.
:hug:

But I have all the euphoria of that year in Brazil with the arrival of Michael engraved in my memory. :heart: I remember that I was glued on tv to find out all the news. I have everything that was published in the press in that year in Brazil. And Michael loved Brazil. :wub:

Look:

0,,21213277-EX,00.jpg

:wub:

what a beautiful thread guys..:)....I love those pics to...thank you for sharing your precious memories..

Here are your pics :) Thanks for sharing!
Seeeee!!!!!!!! Silver MJ!!! (before he went golden... :ninja:)

scaled.php

scaled.php

I'm so jealous right now, if I wasn't close being 2 years and if hadn't performed his Bad Tour in Canada I would've seen him then. BTW, in your shots, what track/s did he actually perform in your pics?

I'm so jealous guys, I couldn't go to any of MJ's live concerts as I was too young. HIStory I was 12 but my mum wouldn't let me go as she didn't think I was old enough. Got to achieve my dream of seeing him live though at the WMAs but sadly my pictures from the event got wiped when my old housemates ex girlfriend tried to fix my computer and instead wiped every file I had on it.

I'm totally jealous too...I wish he would have toured Canada after the Victory Tour...Sadly, I was only 2 years old in '84, when he came to Toronto...But my mom's bf saw that concert! He knows I wanna scratch his eyes out :ninja: :lol:

I understand your feelings of jelousy too. Funny thing is, in a way, we can never get enough of Michael Jackson.

I don't mean any bad to anyone with this. It's just the truth.

We wish we could have seen him live... and if we did, we wish we could have seen him live more than once... and if we did, then we wish we could have ever hold his hand or talk to him... and those who did, wish they could have really get to be known by him.... and those who were, wish they could have been with him more times, and those who had the priviledge to be really a part of his life... wish he would have never gone away. And this is the point where all of us agree, followers, friends, fans, family... the big F's at MJ's life. Our hearts meet at the same place, for all of us had the priviledge to know his music and enjoy part of the hapiness he wanted to give us.

Thanks so much, dear Michael.
We miss you.

@PCR, very well said... I never looked at it that way.

Still, I always think how amazing it would have been to talk to him for an hour or so... or be in his dancing rehearsal room and brainstorm new dance moves together...

Back