MJ Came Into My Work!!! Nathan Burton Magic Show - Mod Note: NO POSTING MJ KIDS PICS.

DangerousMJFan

Proud Member
I work at The Flamingo hotel and MJ came into see "Nathan Burton" a family comedy show, around 4pm today. So me and my manager sneaked in to get a peek. He came in 10 mins after it started and left 10mins before it ended. Lucky me!!! It'll be in the Las Vegas RJ tomarrow so im posting it first!!!!!! I was only about 5 feet away from him! =)

Re: MJ Came Into My Work!!!

That's awesome! Congrats! :D

How did he look? ;)

He was wearing all black, with a black hoodie over himself. It's awesome cause I work in the box office and his security came in to arrange his seating arrangments. We kicked out our 7 star guests (who are high rollers) just for MJ, and I recognized the security from when I saw MJ before. I about shit a brick!!!

Last edited:

were his kids with him?

Thank you!You so lucky!!!I posted this storie a few minutes ago...Look!

"August 2, 2008 · 7:04 PM

Masked Michael’s newest trick: A trip to Nathan Burton’s show
By Robin Leach

Its another rare sighting on the Strip. Pop-royal Michael Jackson created his own illusion this afternoon (Saturday) when he took his children to the Nathan Burton magic show at the Flamingo- but no way he could magically disguise himself from one of our eagle-eyed Luxe Life fans.

Looking like a wizard in his own right Michael showed up in the hooded cloak, baseball cap, facial mask and sunglasses - and six members of a security detail.

Michael pulled his own sleight-of-hand moves by slipping into the main showroom at the Flamingo from the executives parking garage, through a tunnell, and went unrecolgnized as he took his VIP booth seconds after the lights darkened as the curtain went up!

The "prince of prestidigitation" superstar politely turned down offers of soft drinks and candies in place of popcorn he wanted but wasn't avaiilable - and said he couldn't pose for photos with Nathan or his cast because of the disguise.

He went backstage after the show and complimented the conjuror and told him the children- Prince, Paris and Blanket- loved all the tricks and illusions and they'd return to see it again."

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, MJ and his 3 kids were at one booth, and his 4 security at the one behind him. It was pretty much amazing!

duude! thats crazy!!! I swear I would have screamed! or fainted! haha...or something!! Im so jealous!!...Did he look hot??? I mean...or kinda old?? I probably would have yelled!.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!! haha... thats juss crazy!! :)

OMG you are so lucky!!!That's a cool story, thanks for sharing :D..yes and Blanket is so cute..so is the other two kids.

How exciting for you you are one lucky person. thanks so much for telling us fans , whow imagine Michael so close i bet you wanted to hug him and the kids. Thats great news .How on earth did you contain yourself. You must be a real strong person.

"How exciting for you you are one lucky person. thanks so much for telling us fans , whow imagine Michael so close i bet you wanted to hug him and the kids. Thats great news .How on earth did you contain yourself. You must be a real strong person."

Ummm my job kinda was relying on me not trying to talk to him or get a picture. lol.
But I got to see him! We were breathing the same air!

Aw congrats DangerousMJFan!!! :D

Folks please remember our rule... no posting Pictures of Michael's children

Thankyou :flowers:

OMGOMGFOMG SOO COOOL. :woohoo:

It's really nice to hear he went out and about with his kids to these shows. :wub:

Thank you for posting!

(and lucky you guy!! :woohoo: ..damn you were so close to him :mello:!!)

Last edited:

Bet you're glad you had to work. Lol! Thats great!!
Michael always did like magic and such.
Thanks for posting your encounter with the MJ kind! Haha!
You too Dri and Remy. :)

I woulda be all like oh here's your ticket.... oh wait I can't seem to pick it up from the desk and then I'd end up fumbling with the ticket and he'd be standing there tapping his fingers on the desk and I'd be .... wait I think i've got it... no wait now I've got it and the damn ticket would feel like it's been glued to the desk

then he'd probably go.. why not just slide it to the edge of the desk and then pick it up?

then I'd be like "oh.. a hee hee"

:mello:

I woulda be all like oh here's your ticket.... oh wait I can't seem to pick it up from the desk and then I'd end up fumbling with the ticket and he'd be standing there tapping his fingers on the desk and I'd be .... wait I think i've got it... no wait now I've got it and the damn ticket would feel like it's been glued to the desk

then he'd probably go.. why not just slide it to the edge of the desk and then pick it up?

then I'd be like "oh.. a hee hee"

:mello:
AHAHAHAHA I just cracked up so hard imagining that. :hysterical:!!

Edit: I just noticed Paris & Prince.. I recognize somthin.. Christian Audigier hat? :mello: :eek: Daaaamn they in styyylee. :lol:

Last edited:

Guys, no posting of links with the children's pictures in them. Next members who does this will get infractions.

Last edited:

Ok maybe it wasn't big enough the first time around...

Aw congrats DangerousMJFan!!! :D

Folks please remember our rule... no posting Pictures of Michael's children

Thankyou
:flowers:

Don't make me get the stick out :no:

Re: MJ Came Into My Work!!! Mod Note: NO POSTING MJ KIDS PICS.

Can someone send me pictures to my PM? Are there any? PLEASE!

^ er...
googleho5.gif

I work at The Flamingo hotel and MJ came into see "Nathan Burton" a family comedy show, around 4pm today. So me and my manager sneaked in to get a peek. He came in 10 mins after it started and left 10mins before it ended. Lucky me!!! It'll be in the Las Vegas RJ tomarrow so im posting it first!!!!!! I was only about 5 feet away from him! =)

Thanks for sharing :) I'm happy for you :D

Hey folks, don't ask members to PM you those pics on the forum, either.

Man, I work the whole day at my desk and Michael Jackson doesn`t visit me on the work.

Last edited:

Hey folks, don't ask members to PM you those pics on the forum, either.

Thanks for this, I think it's unfair when someone shares something exciting with us all and people just skip that part and ask for the pictures of Michael's children to be sent to them. Some people are just rude in their obsessiveness.

Yeah tell us more!! :D

Back