MJ called Humberto Gatica for his new album and DVD

To be realistic, if Michael made contact 3 weeks ago, I don't expect anything happen soon. The shows comming up. He mentioned maybe re-work the songs and there isn't that much time. Sure he'll have a couple of months this fall, but that's not much time if they also want to maybe change somehing in the show and rest a bit and other stuff. So maybe after last shows in march 2010, so fall 2010 or spring 2011 I think.

The impression that I got from the article is that Michael wants to surround himself with a trustworthy team or have had a lot of experience that he has worked with in the past who are reliable. Also it seems that if the article is correct, Michael has written and recorded a lot of songs over a long period of time but is wondering whether he should rework them or not in-between the days he is not doing concerts. According to this guy it seems like Mike doesn't know whether to release something now or wait and see how successful the concerts are and then release something. The prospect of new music though is really exciting, will be interesting to see what kind of style it is.

Last edited:
OH MY MY! Is this really true :praying

DEAREST MICHAEL!....PLEASE TOUR:

SWEDEN,
NORWAY,
DENMARK,
FINLAND...AND
FRANCE

THANK YOU :)

:praying :praying :praying :praying

Europe next?! Come to Denmark Michael.. we'll give you more cake! ;)

This is really exciting news. Im all hyped up now! Thanks so much for sharing! :D

:clapping: Yeah, we will make him an even bigger cake this time. And maybe give him a huge super soaker. :clapping::punk:

If he comes to Denmark I'm going to see him again.

:clapping: Yeah, we will make him an even bigger cake this time. And maybe give him a huge super soaker. :clapping::punk:

If he comes to Denmark I'm going to see him again.

If he come to Denmark. i'm so there
I'm only 45 mintues with Train away from copenhagen ;)

JUST CALL MY NAME, AND I'LL BE THERE MICHAEL :wub:

Back