MJ Broke His Arm?

BillieJean84

Proud Member
In the Black or White video hes wearing a cast, in the Dangerous concert in Bucharest hes wearing it too but takes it off later.

I heard / read MJ broke it from falling off the stage. Right arm but can someone confirm this???:fortuneteller:

The arm cast, the armband, the surgery mask...
It's all there for one purpose only, to notice it and ask "Why?".

It was Michael style. I also remember something on TV saying that he wore tape on his fingers to remind everyone about the people in poverty. But I'm not sure!!!!!

I also remember that he broke his nose during Off The Wall era. And that why he did two different operations on his nose (1st one to fix it, and the 2nd one to sort out his breathing difficulties because of the first operation)!!!

The only person who could ever make medical items fashionable is MJ! :D

The only person who could ever make medical items fashionable is MJ! :D

hehehe that was funny. :)

Yes, Michael DID break his right arm, early 90's. It happens.

The armband was a reminder of the hungry children of the world.

The mask was multi-functional but partly due to the polluted air in the big cities (he had other sensitivities due to the vitiligo - "heavens are fallin down, I can't even breathe!").

think he fractured his wrist in the late 90's coming back from south africa

Michael wore things as both fashion statement and for its uses. The surgical mask was to prevent inhaling airborne viruses since the vitiligo and lupus lowered his immunity. The armcast and the fingertape, now I wasn't sure what statement was there so thanks for the input. :) And the 1 white glove to hide the speckling caused by the vitiligo when it made his hands look spotty, but instead of wearing 2 he wore 1 because he felt that 2 was being normal.

Remember how he wore big belts and short pants with white socks? Another fashion statement there - big belts to cast your eyes on his hips when he did his thrusts and swirls, and the short pants to flash his white socks so your eyes were attracted to watching his feet.

thats his arm band right??

you can buy replicas on ebay

I have 2 of those, but the thing is... they're crap. They're not elasticated, the material wears easily, they fall off easily unless you're wearing a jacket. I think Michael's were tailored properly to fit his arm so they didn't slide off and may have had a little elastic woven into them so that they could slip on easily and not just fall in the middle of a dance. Some of them were later sewn in as part of the costume.

No no no I"m not talking about the armband- the cast looking thing that people wear when they break it.. its white. Hes wearing it in the Black or White vid

And the shin guards. i know they were for fashion, come on.
Michael_Jackson_-_black_or_white.jpg

No no no I"m not talking about the armband- the cast looking thing that people wear when they break it.. its white. Hes wearing it in the Black or White vid

And the shin guards. i know they were for fashion, come on.

Yeah, that's just a fashion thing. I think somebody on the video shoot was wearing one and Michael wanted it LOL.
dangerous6.jpg

^^^ Yes the arm cast made out of bandages was a fashion statement. The story is that while shooting Black Or White one of the crew members had hurt their arm and Michael said can I borrow your bandages/arm cast because he thought it looked cool and then decided to wear it in the video.

Didn´t the authopsy report say that he had arthritis in his right hand or arm?He might have had trouble with it for many years and then it feels good to have a cast to support your wrist.
I think he had a good reason to wear the cast and the mask and it isn´t fashion I think about.

As far as I know, the tape on his fingers was because his fingertips would get sensitive due to lupus. The lupus would decrease circulation to the fingers and toes, and then when circulation would get going again, there would be redness and some pretty bad pain.

As far as I know, the tape on his fingers was because his fingertips would get sensitive due to lupus. The lupus would decrease circulation to the fingers and toes, and then when circulation would get going again, there would be redness and some pretty bad pain.

I always thought it was to hide the Pigmentation under his nails when he first got diagnosed with Vitiligo...

Didn´t the authopsy report say that he had arthritis in his right hand or arm?He might have had trouble with it for many years and then it feels good to have a cast to support your wrist.
I think he had a good reason to wear the cast and the mask and it isn´t fashion I think about.

fingers

is his fly open there?! lol :p

Yes, LOL. I don't know why his fly was open but that whole part was about a Black Panther so I don't know.. maybe Black Panthers keep their fly's open alot LOL.

I always thought the tape on Michael's fingers was 'F**k You' statement to the haters?! I only thought this because there is tape on each finger except for his middle and thumb. Am I wrong haha?

Back