MJ auditioned dancers share their experinces!!!! (vid inside!!)

From the twins interivew:

The first day was so exciting! They had a documentary crew filming. They chose us to give them an interview. Director Kenny Ortega was present, Travis Payne Choreographer/Associate Director and AEG Live. It was so intense!

Documentary? I may be reading into this a bit to much but.....MICHAEL JACKSON: THE 3D CONCERT EXPERIENCE?????!!

to be honest why doesnt michael just stick to his old dancers ??????

Why wouldn't new people have a chance like this? I never really notice his dancers anyway so I don't care who's dancing with him to be honest :p

Haha MJ that old pimp :D I bet he'll be taking private auditions also, "hii-heee AOOOW" ;D lol jk
I hope he still ALSO brings his old entourage though, it was weird seeing those dancers on stage at MSG when he did YRMW.

I hope the dancers remember to kick with the right leg though :D

Were you given any indication of what Michael was looking for?

Yes it was all specified in the email from our agency. Attractive model types dressed cabaret/catwalk and stars in their own right.
Dangerous? You Rock My World? Smooth Criminal? Is it possible that the dress code is telling something about the performing list? Or it's just one of the themes of the audition? I dunno but it's exciting to think about different possibilities.
Did Michael Jackson talk to the dancers or address them at any stage?

He got introduced as he came through the stalls and he waved hello. I blew him a kiss and he blew one back!
Wow she's lucky in many ways!:yes:

Everybody seemed to feel honored and excited and I love the vibe. All of them got so much respect for MJ. Most of them are experienced dancers and I can see you got to have some nice resume just to start dreamin about getting into the audition, not to mention making it to the final list.

Thanx a lot for posting mizz!!!

Last edited:
hot twins,!
I belive the Dangerous medley is a few songs from the dangerous album, like the off the wall medley from history tour :)

Dangerous? You Rock My World? Smooth Criminal? Is it possible that the dress code is telling something about the performing list? Or it's just one of the themes of the audition? I dunno but it's exciting to think about different possibilities.

Wow she's lucky in many ways!:yes:

Everybody seemed to feel honored and excited and I love the vibe. All of them got so much respect for MJ. Most of them are experienced dancers and I can see you got to have some nice resume just to start dreamin about getting into the audition, not to mention making it to the final list.

Thanx a lot for posting mizz!!!

no prob!!! stuff like this just makes me so excited!!! its almost time...this is it!

Thank you so much for this!!!!!
This just gave me the biggest MJ kick!!
Can you guys really believe it? MICHAEL JACKSON... IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING! :wub:

Is anyone going to shoot me if I say I found them annoying?
But yea they are good dancers
Nope! Even though I saw them with Prince, and appreciated what they did, I have the same feeling, when I see them in person and hear them talk! I don't like them and I'm glad they didn't get the gig!

toobad k-fed gained allthat damn weight. he was in 'you rock my world' and damn, i wish eddie morales had tried out. maybe he did...hmmm i should ring him up....oh and marty kudelka...maaaaaaaaaaaaan! lol

looks like none of the old guys. i know cris judd still dancesbut he's mainly a choreographer now. boooooooooooo oh and shawnette heard was w/ him for part of the history tour and then she went w/ jan for 'velvet rope'
Hmm... the other way round... she was with Janet for Janet. then she went with Michael for HIStory and then went back to Janet for Velvet Rope.... and as for the old guys... well, they are exactly that... too old! ;)

From the twins interivew:

Documentary? I may be reading into this a bit to much but.....MICHAEL JACKSON: THE 3D CONCERT EXPERIENCE?????!!
:wild: lol.

Thank you so much for this!!!!!
This just gave me the biggest MJ kick!!
Can you guys really believe it? MICHAEL JACKSON... IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING! :wub:
I knooooowwwwwww!!!!! :yes:

They were really good. But if they only needed two girls, I guess it would be best not to have Prince's dancers, lol. But from their rehearsals they looked good!

Back