MJ auditioned dancers share their experinces!!!! (vid inside!!)

Looks like Smooth Criminal is gonna be in the setlist. Yay!

thank you friend
omg they should make it
do u have any more videos!!!!!!!!!

Dangerous medley? Hopefully just for the auditions. I heard Dangerous when they did the dance, so I'm sure it was part of the medley. Damn. I hope it's just for auditions. I want full Dangerous.

"Asked if they had any conflicts in the next two years... 2 year tour"
!!!!

Ahhh the wonderful internet...It's cool being able to read about auditions! Imagine dancing for Michael! :eek:

I like the Twinz but they shouldn't be shocked they weren't picked. He only needed two girls, and if they were the two girls he picked the comparisons to Prince would come hard and fast. They've been dancing with Prince for a while now and everyone knows them as Prince's dancers. Even if they were the best dancers there, Michael would have been very concious of the fact that people could say he's copying Prince. First he does an O2 concert run, like Prince did for 3121, and then to use Prince's girls as his back-up dancers, the similarities would've been too great.

I wonder who made the video? I love the song they chose! Clever. 'Can't Let Her Get Away'

Is anyone going to shoot me if I say I found them annoying?
But yea they are good dancers
many dancers have that kind of personality - loud and annoying, desperate to attract attention...go ahead shoot me but I know I'm right :tooth:

oooooh, can't wait to watch this when I get back to my room :yes:
Thanks for posting!!!!

Oh wow, I love Dangerous and I love the dance routine :punk:

toobad k-fed gained allthat damn weight. he was in 'you rock my world' and damn, i wish eddie morales had tried out. maybe he did...hmmm i should ring him up....oh and marty kudelka...maaaaaaaaaaaaan! lol

looks like none of the old guys. i know cris judd still dancesbut he's mainly a choreographer now. boooooooooooo oh and shawnette heard was w/ him for part of the history tour and then she went w/ jan for 'velvet rope'

Just because Smooth Criminal was used in the audition doesnt mean it will be in the final setlist. When actors read scripts for a part 99% of the time that dialogue isnt in the script at all otherwise its just spoiling part of the plot.

I reckon SC will be in the show because its an iconic song but just because it was used for auditions isnt a guarantee.

BTW how many audition threads are there? I count 3!

Back